XXXVI

Willow's pov

"Isaac, we have to go." I said and he shook his head in the crook of my neck. "No." He whined. I tried to make my way out of his grip, but he refused to let me go. "Alexa is-"

"She can wait." He said, hugging me tighter. "Isaac," I muttered, pushing his head away. "She needs my help," I said, sighing. "I'll give you snuggles another time, I promise."

He put his pinky into the air, making me hook mine around it. "Okay then." He said, pulling away from me, but not before planting a kiss on my lips. I got out of his bed, pulling the shirt I was wearing over my head, putting on my bra. I turned around, seeing that Isaac was still in bed, looking at me intently. "Get up, will you?" I asked, but he just grinned at me. "What?" I asked, my cheeks flushing. "Nothing." He grinned even wider.

I cleared my throat, walking over to his closet. Suddenly Samwise, Isaac's cat, jumped out of the laundry bin, wanting attention. I knelt down, petting his head. "Hey," I said, sitting down on the ground to be able to pet him better. "So the cat is getting attention and I'm not?" Isaac asked, mocking me. "You got enough attention last night." I said and he scoffed.

I got up when Sam had enough, getting another shirt out of Isaac's closet. "Come on, big guy." I said, turning around so I could face Isaac. "You'll get your attention soon enough."

~>~

I rang Chris' doorbell about five times until I finally got an answer. "Willow?"

"Is Alexa still here?" I asked and he gaped at me, then at Isaac. "Uhm, she's upstairs, but I wouldn't-" I pushed past him, skipping a stair with every step. "Go there." He finished as I pushed open the door to his room.

Isaac's eyes widened, he turned his eyes away from Alexa's naked body. "What are you doing here?" Alexa asked, pulling the sheets up to cover her body. "You sent me a text yesterday," I said. "You said you-"

"I don't remember sending a text," Alexa cut me off. "Oh, shit, then I'm sorry for interrupting." I said, clearing my throat. "So, are y'all together now?" Isaac asked, carefully looking if Alexa was still naked. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw that there wasn't anything to see anymore. Chris looked at Alexa, looking for an answer.

Alexa looked at me. "We're working it out, right?" She asked Chris, who nodded in response. "Yeah, totally."

"We should go, probably." I said to Isaac, who agreed eagerly. "Yeah," He said, sighing. "See, we could've stayed in bed, but no, we walked into your two best friends still busy doing... each other." He said and I rolled my eyes. "You're just pissed of I didn't do anything this morning."

"Only cause you promised me a blo-"

"Okay, guys," Alexa said, looking disgusted. "Go on, we'll be fine." She said, looking at Chris. "Oh, more than fine." He grinned.

I made my way back downstairs after Isaac, closing the front door behind me. "Great," He said. "Chris is probably getting that blowjob now."

I glared at him. "You got one literally yesterday, why are you complaining?" I asked and he grinned. "I just like it, if I can of course." He said, starting his car. I rolled my eyes, leaning back in my seat. "Wanna grab pancakes?" He asked, looking at me and I grinned. "Yeah," I said, but then looked down at what I was wearing. "If we go change first."

He raised his eyebrows. "What's wrong with what you're wearing?" He asked. "Isaac, I'm wearing a hoodie that I've had since eight grade and I'm in and yoga pants-" I stopped talking as I saw a grin forming on his face. "Perv." I muttered and he just laughed at that. "I've already told you, your ass looks great in those pants." He said and I flipped him off. "If you want you can have my hoodie, it'll fall bigger if you'll feel more comfortable." He said and I looked at him. "Can I?"