XXVIII

I woke up, still exhausted, like I hadn't actually slept this night. I slowly but surely got out of bed, wanting this day be over already. I walked downstairs, still in my brother's shirt. "Morning." Sam said as I entered the kitchen, greeting me. "Morning," I said and looked around. "Dad's not up yet?" I asked and she shook her head. "Neither is Joey," She said and looked at me. "You guys haven't done anything, have you?" She asked, frowning in concern. I took a deep breath. "We kissed, yesterday." I said and she frowned. "What about Isaac?"

"This has nothing to with Isaac, Sam." I said and she sighed. "I know, just, Joey-"

"I know," I said and cleared my throat. "It's just not as easy as that." I said, looking at the hallway a I heard someone walk down the stairs. "Morning," Joey mumbled as he walked into the kitchen as well. "Got any of those left?" He asked my sister, pointing at the cereal she was eating. "Cabinet." Sam answered, not meeting his eyes.

He gave me a small smile before making his way to the cabinet she was referring to. I got myself a cup of tea and sat down in front of my sister. "Wanna call Jacob and Cooper later?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yeah, after breakfast?"

There was a cough and I turned my head, looking at my Dad in the doorway. "Uhm, guys, I want you meet my... boyfriend." He said, running a hand trough his hair. Sam's jaw almost dropped to the floor as William popped up behind my Dad. "I'm the only one who didn't know about this, aren't I?" Sam asked and my Dad shook his head. "I still have to tell Jacob and the rest, like my brother."

"You're gonna tell Uncle David?" I asked and he nodded. "He just won't expect it," Dad said. "He'll be fine."

"Even Joey knew, are you serious?" Sam asked, looking at Joey for the first time since he had gotten here. "And he's a pain in the ass, like, all the time, I'm only a bitch sometimes." She said before anyone else could say anything. "Are you hearing yourself?" My Dad laughed. "He found out by accident."

"How does one do that?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow. "I'm sorry you have to hear this," I started, earning a glare from my Dad. "they were making out in the kitchen." I said, she cringed almost immediately. "Okay, I'm glad you just told me." She said, scrunching her nose. "Welcome to the family, William." Sam said, giving him a big smile. "Thank you and Will is fine, really." He said.

"Alright, Will, let's call Jacob and Cooper, shall we?" I asked and my Dad nodded, taking Will's hand. "How do you think they'll react?" He asked, suddenly looking nervous. "Dad, I'm sure they'll be fine, it's only Jacob."

"Now I get why he was so scared to tell me." Dad said and Will put his head on his shoulder. "Hon, we'll be fine."

I pressed the call button on my phone and Joey eyed us all. "Should I go to another room? I get this is a pretty big thing."

"No, no, c'mon," Dad said. "You once were part of the family, too."

"Bullshit." Sam said and my Dad gave her a light hit on the head. "Shut up you, if Willow doesn't mind, we won't."

"What's up?" Jacob asked, his face appearing on the screen as I put it against my mug on the counter. "Bear, where are the-" Cooper stopped mid-sentence as he saw all of us on Jacob's screen. "Oh, hey," He said, joining his boyfriend. "Family meeting?"

"Wait, William, what?" Jacob asked, frowning. "What the hell is happening?"

"I've got something to tell you," Dad said. "Well, really, we do." He said, lifting his hand with Will's in it. Jacob's mouth fell open. "You're fucking with me, right?" There were tears in his eyes as my Dad shook his head. "I wouldn't lie about this."

"Oh, Bear," Cooper said, kissing his boyfriend on his head. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm just really happy, Dad, after all what has happened to you, I'm just really happy." Jacob let out, shakily sighing. "We're not all gonna cry, are we?" I asked, already tearing up myself.