XI

Saturday night
"You look..." Isaac eyed me up and down. "Really good, damn."

"Thank you." I said. "You do, too." I eyed his choice of clothes, wearing a blouse and a skinny black jeans with his Vans. "Thank you." He smiled at I bit the inside of my cheek. "I'm just gonna say-"

"Ah, Isaac, you look good." My Dad's voice sounded behind me. "She's staying at yours, I heard." He said, putting his arm around my shoulders. "If that's alright with you, of course, sir."

"As long as you take the couch." He said, somewhat serious. "Yeah, no problem." Isaac said and I rolled my eyes. "Go on, before you're late to Alexa's birthday." My Dad said, letting go off me.

"Bye, Dad."

Isaac and I got in his car and started driving to Chris' house. "That colour suits you." He said and I looked at him. "It's literally black."

"Okay? Take the damn compliment, also, I like the pink make up that's going on, too."

"Thank you." I said, looking away from him.

After a few minutes we arrived at Chris' house and we quickly got to the front door. "Ah, there you are, she's almost here." Chris said as he opened the door before we could ring the bell. "Quick, go hide." He said, taking our presents for Alexa and pushing us inside the living room.

Isaac looked at me, confused. I grabbed his hand and pulled him around the corner.

The front door opened again and Chris, Alexa and Carter's voices could be heard. I couldn't make out a word from what they were saying.

I looked at Isaac who was, to my surprise, but not my disappointment, very close to me. His eyes met mine and he slowly pulled his head back, probably feeling uncomfortable. I pulled him closer by his shirt and his lips met mine. His hands found my hips, smiling trough the kiss.

About time we shared another one.

I slowly pulled away and turned back around, making sure to be on time to shout happy birthday.

I nodded at Isaac and we got out of our hiding spot. "Happy Birthday!" We shouted at the same time as the three of them entered the living room, all the other people entering the building as well as Chris let them in.

Alexa's eyes widened and then she grinned at me, throwing her hands around me. "Bitch!"

I laughed and hugged her back. She pulled away and looked at Isaac, giving him a smirk. "There's lip gloss on your lips, why?"

I looked at Isaac's lips and he wiped it away with the back of his hand. "My bad." I said and he gave me a small grin.

Alexa's mouth fell open. "Layla?"

I turned around and came face to face with a blonde girl, but then looked straight at Chris. "So that's why you needed her instagram?"

He nodded, smiling widely. "Also, it was about time we met her, right?"

Alexa kissed Layla who seemed to happily return the action. Chris looked away, his smile fading. "So, drinks?"

~>~

"So, anyone down for never have I ever, shot edition?" Quinty asked as she looked around. "I don't drink." I said and Isaac looked at me. "Soda edition?"

"Alright, boring."

"The one who loses has to strip?" Joey asked and Quinty rolled her eyes at him. "If everyone's down, sure." Layla said, putting her arm around Alexa.

"Alright," Chris said. "Who's asking the first question?"

"Quinty, she proposed it." Aiden, Joey's best friend, said. "Alright," She said and looked around the people. "Fill the cups."