LIII

Isaac's pov

"Now this is a nice room," Willow said, pushing open the door of the hotel room. "Jacob definitely didn't want us to not have space." I said and she grinned. "Too bad about the big bed, they're acting like you don't literally lay on top of me when you sleep." I said and she turned around to look at me. "I know what to use the space for." She said and I smiled, leaning down to peck her lips. "Oh, yeah, that's gonna be some good sex."

She ruffled my hair, putting her suitcase onto the bed. "What do you wanna do for your birthday?" She asked and I shrugged, opening my own suitcase. "I've never really done anything for my birthday," I said. "My Mom used to buy me a cupcake and that was it, though I liked it."

"I could buy you a cupcake." She said, walking to the bathroom to put her stuff in there. "I don't think I want a cupcake, in fact I don't think I want anything." I said and followed her into the bathroom. She raised her eyebrows. "You don't?"

"Except a lot of sex."

"I think you're addicted." She said, looking at herself in the mirror while putting her hair in a ponytail. "Addicted to you." I said and she rolled her eyes. "You really don't want anything?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Well, I will take you out for dinner, no protests." She said firmly and I nodded. "Yes ma'am."

She looked at me and I grinned. "What?" She asked. "How much time till we have to meet up with the rest?" I asked and she shrugged. "Like an hour and a half."

"Good," I said, grabbing her waist and lifting her over my shoulder. "Isaac!"

"We're making use of that bed." I said and she laughed. "No, I just sat in a car for hours."

"And I just sat in a car for hours with you looking as good as you do, pick a struggle." I said, laying her down on the bed. "See, you're addicted."

"You're addictive."

"Where is this Isaac coming from?" She asked and I shrugged. "We spent two days driving, I'm tired."

"See, that's why we shouldn't have had sex yesterday night." She pointed out and I shook my head. "I couldn't do that."

She started unbuttoning my shirt. "Me either."

I kissed her again, sliding down her skirt, tracing her thighs with my finger. "I love these," I said, referring to her underwear. "Thank you." She said, pulling me towards her so she could kiss me. "I was wearing them the first time we hooked up."

"That's been a while," I said and she grinned. "Well, look at us now."

"Okay, we don't have time to reminisce, we have to leave soon." I said and she pulled her top over her head. "You're right," She said. "Sit down." She said, switching us around. "We're making good use of the time."

~>~

"Look who decided to show up." Chris said and I raised my eyebrows, looking at my watch. "We're on time, right?" I asked and Alexa nodded, swatting her boyfriend. "Yeah, he's just dramatic."

Willow gave them both a hug, smiling. "Your Dad and Sam went to get us some water since we were waiting for you." Alexa told Willow when she put her arms around my torso. "Okay, where's Jacob?"

"Stressing somewhere," Chris said and I laughed. "I can imagine."

Willow kissed my chest before letting go off me when she spotted her Dad. "Hey son," He said, pulling me into an embrace after greeting his daughter. "Hey." I said and he grinned. "Excited for the wedding?"