XXXIV

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Isaac." I yelped as he dropped an egg onto the floor. "Oops?" He asked, looking at me. "I'll clean it up." He said, getting the supplies. "Idiot." I muttered, but he heard it, so he shot me a glare. I continued baking the bacon and seasoned the eggs that actually ended up in the pan.

He put his arms around me from behind, his head nuzzling into my neck. "Morning guys," My sister said as she walked into the kitchen, yawning. Isaac grinned at her, shooting her a knowing look. "Did you sleep well?" He asked. I elbowed him, shaking my head. "Uhm, yeah, great." Sam answered.

Isaac tried holding back a laugh, but he just couldn't. "What?" Sam asked him, cocking her head to the side. "Nothing." I said, smacking Isaac on his head.

"Ouch," He said, glaring at me. "That hurt."

"It better." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me, sticking out his tongue. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "Grab the plates, will you?" I asked and he sighed, opening the cabinets with the plates.

"Oh, you're wearing clothes this time around," Dad's voice sounded as he walked into the kitchen. "Good, I was scared for a second." He added, shooting Isaac a grin. I rolled my eyes yet again and Isaac looked at me. "The bacon's going to burn if you don't stop rolling your eyes," He said and I looked at the pan, quickly taking it off of the stove. I divided the meat over all the plates and Isaac did the same for the eggs (that he didn't drop).

We sat down at the table, giving everyone a portion. "Dinner and breakfast, you can come around more." Dad said to Isaac, looking at me right after. "He will, right? But less naked, I hope."

"Dad, shut up." I said, shaking my head. "Why are we constantly talking about Isaac naked?" Sam asked, grabbing a fork. My Dad grinned and started telling the story, much more extra than necessary.

~>~

Christmas break

It was now the end of Christmas break, school was starting again in four days. Isaac had been spending almost the whole break with me and my family, my brother and him really got along. We did get into a fight about him not wanting to bother my family and me trying to tell him that he definitely wasn't a burden for us, we all enjoyed his company. Though, he did go over to his Dad's to spend time with his older brother, Louis. Chris had been over a lot, too, he even gave me a present for Christmas, I say even but to be fair it was his yearly box of socks, only this time he included lingerie and I quote: "If you put this on, you'll jingle Isaac's balls and get a white Christmas." On the other hand, Isaac did not mind that Chris had given me this new set, he got full joy out of it. Isaac thought his present was now pretty lame, but I loved the necklace he gave me, it was very simple, but I was wearing it every day. Alexa got me a new hoodie that she costume made so a picture of us was printed on the front (from when we were ten, playing with our favorite barbie dolls.)

Carter got me a set of rings, Joey even got me a new thing to hang on my rear view mirror. Dad thought it was a great idea to get me my own car, but couldn't afford that, so he decided he's get me a small version of it which I greatly appreciated. My sister got me a new dress, since she got my old blue one, only the one she gave me was red, it was beautiful I must say. My brother had made me a painting with Cooper's help that I hung up above my bed, it was abstract so I could make of it whatever I wanted it to be, he told me.

I, on the other hand am not so creative to find other presents, but I managed. I got Chris his yearly pair of socks, original I know, and a new controller for his PS4, he really liked it. I got Isaac frames to put pictures in so he could put them in his apartment and decided he could use a new watch, so my Dad and I got him just that. My Dad also said Isaac needed a few more button up shirts, but I got him to only buy five instead of twenty.