LV

Willow's pov

"Good morning." Chris said to Isaac as he joined us at breakfast. "Morning." He muttered and I looked at him. "Bad night?" Jacob asked and Isaac nodded. "Your sister kept me awake."

"Didn't." I said and he shot me a small smile. "I don't mind."

He kissed my cheek and sighed. "Excited for tomorrow?" I asked Cooper and he nodded. "Obviously," He said and looked at Jacob. "I'm marrying the love of my life."

"Yeah, yeah, we get it." Dad said, smiling softly. "When are we getting married?" Will asked Dad. Will had arrived this night since he had an important meeting yesterday. "Oh, you're planning on getting married? I didn't know that." Dad answered and Will shrugged. "Why not?"

"We'll see in a few years," Dad said, receiving a kiss from Will on his cheek. "Now it's about my son's wedding."

"Dad, you're only giving me more stress." Jacob said and I looked at him, shaking my head. "Why don't you two do nothing and just relax, we'll take care of the rest." I said and Isaac nodded. "I thought about letting you and Isaac go because it's was his birthday yesterday and you guys helped out a lot." Cooper said and Isaac shook his head. "No need for that, I get a birthday every year, you don't get a wedding every year."

"I'm took him out for dinner anyway." I said. Chris smirked. "And I'm sure he got desert."

Dad scrunched up his nose and I shook my head. "Why?" Alexa asked Chris and he shrugged. "I don't know."

Isaac pinched his bottom lip between his fingers, trying to hide the smirk that crossed his face.

I swatted him and he just grinned wider. "What?" He whispered and I shook my head. "My family is sitting here."

"So? Your Dad has walked in." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Makes is worse."

He put his hand behind my head, tangling his fingers in my hair to pull me in for a kiss. "Love you."

I hummed and looked back at my brother. "Can I see how you look in the dress I gave you later?" He asked me and my sister and I nodded. "Sure, wanna go after breakfast?"

"I wanna see, too." Isaac said and I looked at him, shaking my head. "You'll see it tonight. And weren't you gonna help Dad with the final things."

"She's right, son, you promised." Dad said and Isaac nodded. "Right, sorry."

I gave him a kiss on his cheek and finished up my breakfast.

~>~

I was putting on my make up, doing my hair and finishing up my jewellery when Isaac walked into the bathroom, rubbing his eyes. He still hadn't put on his suit and I don't think he was planning on it either.

"Babe," He said and I looked at him trough the mirror as I put on my earrings. "Isaac, we're leaving in fifteen minutes, why aren't you wearing anything yet?"

"A suit is very warm." He said. "Do you know where I put my necklace?" He asked and I raised my eyebrows. "It might be in my handbag."

"Okay," He said, wanting to give me a kiss, but I pulled away. "My lipgloss."

He rolled his eyes, but then just kissed my forehead before walking out again. "You look very good in that colour by the way." He said just loud enough so I could hear him.