XIII

Sunday

"Willow, wake up, Dad says we have to get ready for the meeting!" Jacob said, knocking on my door.

I groaned.

I quickly made my way downstairs to eat breakfast.

After that, I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I got out of the shower and applied my make up, changed the towel for a blue mini dress and curled my hair.I ran my way downstairs, heels in my hands and sat down on the couch to put them on.

"You look great." Jacob complimented me as he walked into the living room. "Thanks." I said as I finished putting on the heels. "What time is it?"

"One." He answered. "Are you ready, Joey's picking us up." I said and he scoffed. "He's picking you up, bear and I are taking Dad's car."

"Did someone call me?" Cooper asked and Jacob looked at him. "I was just telling her we were taking Dad's car."

"Oh, I thought I heard bear."

"You did-" Jacob looked at me. "Never mind."

The doorbell rang and my Dad made his way into the hallway, making sure he was first to open the door. "Joey." He said, glaring down at the boy.

"Dad," I said, giving Joey an apologetic look. "It's okay."

Joey looked at me. "You look beautiful."

He, himself, was wearing a blue button up shirt, ironically matching my dress and black dress pants.

My Dad glared even more at him. "Hands off my daughter or I'll kill you."

"Bye, Dad."

"Be back at-"

"It's just lunch." I said. "Not a party."

My Dad took a deep breath. "Alright, have fun."

I kissed my Dad's cheek before following Joey to his car. "I didn't expect you to ask me, I though you'd ask Isaac."

"Me, too, but my Dad didn't want that for some odd reason, he likes Isaac too much or something."

"He likes that prick?"

"Isaac's not a prick." I said as he drove off the driveway. "He's really sweet, actually." Joey scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Sure thing." I looked at him and shook my head. "So why don't you like him?"

"He's taking my ex-girlfriend on dates, what's to like about that?" He asked as we drove to my Mom's house. "I don't know, but you can't just use that as an excuse, you've been hanging out with Quinty for months and I was supposed to just live with that?"

"Well, it's different." He shrugged and I let out a sarcastic chuckle. "What?"

"Well, I'm not into Quinty, at least not for more than sex, you're clearly into Isaac, like an actual relationship could grow out of him taking you out on dates." He explained. "I think that's your problem." I said and he laughed. "Is it, tough?"

I nodded. "Yeah, you being the jealous ex doesn't add up to your whole persona, the only person you were ever jealous of when we were dating was Carter."

"I wasn't."

"You were."

"Maybe a little, but can you blame me? He had his hands over your body before me, I wanted you all to myself." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I had to be yours, but you clearly didn't like only being mine, huh?"

He met my eyes and sighed. "I know, I'm a fucking moron for-"

"We're here." I said as he pulled onto my Mom's driveway. "Alright, let's go then." I said, opening the door of his car. "Er, yea."