LI

I woke up, my head still spinning. There were lots of lights, I squinted my eyes, trying to see where I was. When I realised I was waking up in a hospital bed, my heart jumped.

No, no, no

I looked at the chair next to my bed, Willow sleeping on there, her hand loosely in mine.

My heart rate slowed down a bit.

"Hey, you're up." A woman's voice sounded. I looked at the door, a woman I had never seen before was looking at me. "Wh-"

"I'm Sophie, I would say nice to meet you, but given the circumstances, I won't." She said, walking up to me. "I'm-"

"Isaac Miller, I know." She said, looking at me. "Do you remember anything?"

"I remember talking to my trainer and pulling over the car." I said and then I looked at Willow. "Then it's all a blur."

"You had a pretty serious panic attack, I called her for you and then I called an ambulance." She said. "Oh," I said, gulping. Willow's eyes fluttered, when she met mine they widened. "Hey," I sheepishly smiled. She got up from the chair and hugged me. "Hey." She whispered. I held onto her with my eyes closed. "How're you feeling?" I asked and she pushed me back, holding my shoulders. "I'm okay, you?"

"Fine," I said. "My head hurts though." I scooted over in the bed so she could lay down next to me. "Do you want me to get a doctor?" Sophie asked and I looked at her. "Sure, thanks."

Willow put her head on my chest, not saying anything. "What happened? What did I do?" I asked and she looked at me. "You had a panic attack and fainted."

"That's it?"

"It was a serious panic attack, we called Manny since he was the last person you called before me and he said you were fine then, so we don't know what happened," She said. "Do you?"

I took a deep breath. "I was thinking about my Mom."

She looked away from me. "That's what I thought." She said and I frowned. "Why?"

She didn't answer and I looked at her until she met my eyes

"What?"

"I-"

A doctor walked in, extending her hand. "Hey Isaac, I'm doctor Ohia." I shook her hand. "Hey."

"I'm just going to do a quick check up and run some tests. They should be alright, so you're probably gonna go home today." She said and looked at Willow. "Do you mind waiting outside?"

Willow got off the bed, shaking her head. "No," She said, grabbing her jacket. "See you." I said, grabbing her arm to pull her close so I could kiss her. "Bye." She said and walked out of the room.

Willow's pov

"How's he?" Dad asked, getting up from the chair he was sitting in. "He seems fine." I said and Manny sighed. "If I would've just talked to him a few more minutes."

"It's not your fault." I said, giving him a hug which he gladly returned. "I know, but-"

"Hey, no buts, he wouldn't want you to blame yourself for this." I said, letting go of him. Dad put his arm around me. "I'm glad he's okay," He said, kissing my head. "Me too." I said.

The doctor walked out of the room, softly closing the door behing her. "He is ready to go." She said and then looked around us. "Who of you is the parent or guardian?"

Manny was about to speak when another voice sounded behind us. "Me, I'm Conan Miller, his Dad."

I turned around and so did Manny. "What? I was assigned as his guardian." Manny said and Conan glared at him. "Only cause I wasn't there."