XII

"Fuck."

He said as he plopped down next to me on the bed. "That was great." I said, catching my breath.

He let out a small chuckle, meeting my eyes. "I didn't expect the night to turn out like this." He said. "Me neither." I said, pulling the covers higher.

My phone rang and he frowned as I looked at it. "It's Chris, I should probably get that."

"Yeah, all right."

I quickly slipped on my underwear and bra, answering the call as soon as I was done.

"Hello?" He asked and Isaac slowly sat up in the bed. "Hey, what's up?"

"Are you at Isaac's?"

"Yeah."

"Uhm, can I come, too?"

"What's wrong, Chris?" I asked and he took a deep breath. "Liv and I, we broke up."

"What?" I asked, shooting Isaac a concerned look. He had pulled on his own underwear, frowning up at me as he pulled my closer to him by my hips.

"I'll explain, but please can I come there? I can't stay here," He said. "Not after the disaster that just occurred."

"Erm, I'll have to ask Isaac." I said. "Yeah, sure."

I lowered the phone and Isaac raised his eyebrows. "Can Chris stay the night?"

"What?"

"He and Liv broke up." I said and he nodded. "Alright, sure, he can say."

I brought my phone back to my ear. "When will you be here?" I asked. "Twenty minutes?"

"Okay, see you in a few."

"Thank you." Chris said and ended the call. "I'm gonna take a shower." Isaac said and I nodded. "Alright."

"Join me?"

I raised eyebrows. "In twenty minutes?"

He grinned and looked up at me. "We're already half naked."

He took my hand and pulled me into his bathroom. He let the water run and he scanned me over, taking in every inch of my body.

"You're really fucking sexy, you know that, right?"

I bit my lip and he placed a kiss at the corner of my mouth. "Come on." He said as he pulled down his underwear.

I unhooked my bra and also pulled down my underwear, stepping into the shower after him. "Can I wash your hair?" He asked and I nodded, turning around.

He squirted shampoo onto his hand and started rubbing it into my hair. "I'm having flashbacks." I said and he chuckled. "Last time you were still wearing underwear." He said and I grinned. "Still got you turned on."

"You always do."

I looked at him, giving him a glare. He smiled as we switched places so the shampoo could wash out of my hair.

I squirted bodywash onto my hand and motioned for him to turn around so I could wash his back.

I rubbed his back, making sure to get every spot.

"The first time I saw you I never knew you were gonna be washing my back." He said and I felt his muscles flex as he turned his head to look at me. "And I didn't know I was gonna be in your apartment, having sex with you for the second time."

He turned around and rolled his eyes. "I was tryna be romantic and there you go and bring up sex."

"Sex can be romantic."