XXX

"Did you and Parker talk?" I asked and Sam nodded as we walked down the hallways of the school. "What did he say?" I asked and she started smiling. "He said it back." She beamed and I shrieked. "That's amazing, oh my God." I said and hugged her sideways. "Thanks for helping." She said and I kissed her head, causing her to push me away lightly. "Enough." She laughed and then a frown came across her face. "Ines?" She asked a girl whom I recognised as Gabe's sister. "Wait, Gabe is back, too?" She asked me as Ines walked over to us and I nodded. "Yeah, didn't I tell you?"

"Oh, my God, hi." Ines said, hugging my sister.

Ines was three years younger than Gabe, so she should be a Freshman. Her and Sam got along when they were kids, just like my brother and Gabe, better yet, they used to be the best of friends even though they're four years apart.

"Hey," She said. "Willow, I believe they call you now?" I nodded. "Hey, nice seeing you again." I said and she smiled. "My brother can't shut up about you ever since he got home yesterday," She said and I raised my eyebrows, a pair of arms sneaking around my waist. "Hey," Isaac said, planting a kiss on my neck, right on my sensitive spot. "Really, he was all like she's so pretty, I can't believe I never asked her out and bla bla bla, I'm sorry, I only pretended to listen."

I turned to Isaac, shortly kissing him. "Who's this?" He asked, looking at Ines. "This is Ines, Gabe's sister." Sam said, answering his question for me. "Nice to meet you," Isaac said to the girl, but Ines was just gaping at him, not saying anything back and then turning bright red.

Isaac frowned, but decided to ignore it, his attention back to me. "My Dad really wants you to come eat dinner with us," I said, putting my arms around his neck and he cocked an eyebrow. "Why don't we invite him to dinner with us?" He asked and I frowned. "We can make dinner ourselves, give your Dad dinner at his own house, you know." He explained, his hands fiddling with my shirt. "I'll propose it to him," I said and he kissed me, again. "Good."

"I'll see you guys when you're not touching each other." Sam said, rolling her eyes at us and walking away with Ines, who was still flustered with Isaac. His hand traveled lower and he squeezed my hip before letting go of me. "You're in a good mood today." I pointed out, the smile that he had ever since he hugged me didn't leave his face once. "I'm just happy to see you," He said and I tapped his nose with my finger. "Whatever you say, Isaac."

He grinned and took my hand, pulling me towards Chris and Alexa who were deep in conversation. "We just saw Joey and Olivia," Chris said. "Making out in his car."

"Uhm, Chris, Joey told me something you might wanna know." I said and he looked at me. "When you and Liv broke up, he ran into her and they," I paused for a second, taking in his confused expresion. "They had sex and after that they just became closer, but he told me they're nothing more than friends." I said and he ran a hand trough his hair. "Why are they making out, then?"

"Who's making out?" Gabe's voice sounded. "No one," Alexa said. "Actually, Isaac and Willow were, just a few seconds ago, be glad you did not have to witness that. Really, sharing saliva with each other and stuff, you know, eating each-"

"Yeah, I've made out myself, thank you for the description, though." He said, looking at Isaac's hand in mine. Joey passed us, shooting me a small smile. I gave him a even smaller one back and turned to my friends. "Maybe they are dating? As far as we know they're only FFF."

"FFF?" Isaac asked. "Friendly Fucking Friends." Chris said, raising his eyebrows at me. "Liv wouldn't do that," He said. "Joey definitely would." Isaac said.

"But if they're FFF, why would they act so weird about it? I've asked Liv and she just get quiet or changes the topic." Alexa said, causing Gabe to frown even deeper. "Olivia Miller, right?" He asked and Chris nodded, looking at him. "Wait, your ex-girlfriend is fucking Sky's ex-boyfriend, then?" He asked, putting two and two together. "Apparently." Chris sighed. "We're just trying to figure out why. And if they're officially something."