XXVI

"Come on, I have to change." I said to Joey who didn't wanna leave my room. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked or anything." He said, raising his eyebrows. "Joey," I whined and he laughed. "What?"

"At least turn around." I said and he bit his lips, nodding. "Alright, then." He said, turning around. I pulled off my shirt and sweatpants, grabbing the black dress I was gonna wear to this dinner, slipping it on. "Help me, will you?" I said, referring to the zipper on the dress. He turned around, walking up to me. "See? I come in handy sometimes." He said, his fingers slowly zipping up my dress. "Sometimes is the keyword, by the way." He added, turning me around to face him. "So, you and Isaac, huh?"

I met his brown eyes, eyes that I used to drown in. "I guess so."

"Guess?" He asked, frowning, the dimple showing again. "We're... nothing official." I said and he nodded. "What about you and Olivia?" I asked, causing him to chuckle. "We're nothing," He said. "Why?"

"You guys have been hanging out a lot,." I said, removing my eyes from his. "Stalker much?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "I'm just checking in." I said and he ran a hand trough his hair. "We... hooked up, but nothing more, I ran into her after she broke up with Chris and in the spur of the moment it just happened." He said and I nodded. "Yeah, alright."

"And we may be becoming better friends," He added, his gaze trying to get mine, trying to get a reaction. "Just like you and Isaac, right?" He asked and now he got my gaze. "Right, only, Isaac and I may be a bit more than friends." I said and he nodded. "Right, which is why you're standing so close to me." He pointed out.

I didn't even notice how close we were standing until he said it. His eyes traveled down to my lips for a brief moment before traveling back up to my eyes. "I've missed you, you know, all of you." He said, his voice softer than before. "All of me or all of my body? There's a big difference." I said and he grinned. "You can decide that for yourself, whatever you prefer."

He was coming dangerously close now, my eyes focused on the way he licked his lips causing me to bite mine. "Joey, I-"

"You?" He asked. "Fuck," I muttered and he chuckled, his hands pulling me even closer by my hips. "We never got to actually finish this way, did we?" He asked, his hot breath hitting my ear. "N- no, but we had our reasons."

His lips were now touching my ear. "You did, yeah, I've been wanting to touch every inch of you ever since you left me, but I guess I deserved to be punished like that." He said, his hands traveling lower. "You did deserve that." I let out, his eyes meeting mine again. "Will you keep it that way or...?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I should probably keep it that way." I said, biting the inside of my cheek as his hands bunched up my dress on my thighs. "Is that what you want?" He asked, one of his hands tilting my head so I was fully facing him, his lips only inches from mine. I shook my head, the familiar feeling of his hands on my body still did something weird to me. He smashed his lips onto mine, his hands grabbing my ass, mine pulling his hair in a matter of time, before even realising what we were doing.

"Willow, Isaac's here!" My Dad shouted. I removed myself out of Joey's grip, pulling the dress back down. "We can't do that," I said, pointing a finger in between us. "we can't do us."

"Why not?" He asked, taking a step closer. "We both clearly want it, one last time, or even more if you're into it."

"Joey," I warned. "I have to go."

I pulled open my door, making my way downstairs. "Hey," Isaac said, a smile on his face as he saw me, guilt downing on me. "You look great." He said, wanting to hug me, but I acted as if I didn't get his intention, turning to my Dad. "Don't make it too late." He said. "Willow, wait," Joey said, jogging down the stairs. "Joey?" Isaac asked, frowning as he looked at me and then, as if something clicked, he glared. "We have to go." I said, opening the door and getting out of the house. "Willow-"