LVI

"Let's dance," Isaac said and I looked at him. "Don't look at me like that, you know you want to."

I slowly got out of my seat, saying goodbye to Chris and Alexa. Isaac pulled me along, putting his arms on my waist when we arrived on the dance floor. I put my hands on his shoulders, stepping a bit closer to him.

He was leading and I was following as we danced. "I'm really happy," He suddenly said and I looked at him. "Why's that?"

"I don't think I've ever been to a wedding." He said and I moved my hand to his cheek. "And to be here with you makes it ten times more special."

I gave him a smile and pulled him in for a kiss. "Glad to hear that."

He squeezed my hip and I looked up at him. "Hey, I know you don't like talking about it, but have you heard from Louis?"

He took a deep breath before letting it out shakily. "He's doing alright, I gave him a call a few days ago and when we're back I'm going to visit him."

"Should I come with?" I asked and he gave me a small smile, shaking his head. "No, I don't think it's necessary."

"What if I want to?" I asked, moving my hands away from his neck and he pulled me closer to him, resting his chin on my head. "That's sweet," He said. "I just wanna see him alone first."

I nodded and he looked down at me, a big smile on his face. "I'm glad you care about him that much."

I put my hands on his chest, smoothing out his shirt. "He's your family, of course I care." I said and he licked his lips. "You're so cute."

I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "I care about your family, too, you know."

"I know," I said. "You and Sam seem to be close."

"I think she's hilarious," He said and I frowned. "Sam is not funny."

"She is," He said. "Not as funny as you of course if that's what you're worried about."

I gave him a small smile. He kissed me again, long and soft. "I forgot to give you my gift yesterday."

"Oh, I forgot you even had one." Isaac said, biting his lip. "I was too busy, of course."

"Yeah, you didn't seem to wanna keep your hands to yourself. I even bought you a cupcake."

"I was too busy eating something else, also something sweet." He said and I groaned. "Enough dancing."

"But you bought a cupcake?"

"Yeah, since your Mom did it, why not continue?"

"I like that," He said and I pulled him away from the dancefloor. "The other present is in our room." I said and he raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure you're not wearing it?"

"Isaac." I warned and he just grinned. "Wanna take a bathroom stop?"

"You're one horny motherfucker."

"I feel attacked," Chris said as I stopped in front of our table. "We know," Isaac said and Alexa's eyes widened. "What?"

"We heard, yes." I said and sat down again. "Oh, no." She said, putting her face in her hands. "I'm sorry."

"How did it sound?" Chris asked and Isaac laughed. "Chris!" Alexa shrieked and he just pulled her closer. "What? Maybe it's porn-worthy," He said. "Was it?"

I sighed and Isaac grinned. "Sure thing."

"Didn't you and Joey-"

"Chris," I warned and Isaac's mouth fell open. "You have a sex-tape?"