Truth

Sakura Haruno

The weak little girl from Konoha whom everyone abandoned.

They all assumed she was weak.

Her sensei favored her male peers, and neglected her.

Her family thought she would amount to nothing.

Everyone talked bad about her.

That exact same girl, has every Kage begging for their lives and are all so close to death. Sakura lost all emotions after feeling complete abandonment. She raised her hand to motion one final movement.

"You all were weak Anyways...." she was about to kill all five of them in one movement when a kunai went across her cheek. She winced and held her cheek.

She looked over. Her green eyes grew wide. Anger rose in her chest as she saw her mother and Olly standing a distance away from her. "Sakura!" Roxy yelled as she skidded to a stop.

Roxys eyes widened when she saw her daughters hair and how she's changed. "Sweetie! Please! Don't do this!"

"Don't do what!? Do the exact same thing you did... aren't I supposed to walked in my mother's shadow?" Roxys expression saddened. She recognized this child. One who was lost... felt abandoned and casted to the side by the world.

"Sweeti-"

"Don't call me that." Sakura snapped at her. Roxy raised her hands and nodded. "I know... How you feel... you feel like you haven't had a family in a long time... I'm sorry I left you! I only did that to establish a home for Us in Konoha so you could enjoy your life..."

"I don't have a family... I don't even know my parents..." Sakura said. She raised her hand and was in a position where she could kill every Kage and leave the world in a spiraling disaster.

"Sakura!" Roxy clenched her fists. "I've been meaning to tell you this... I know who your actual father and mother are..." Sakuras eyes widened. "What..."

"Your father is a hidden mi-" suddenly Roxy when flying. Pain had arrived. Olly caught Roxy with ice. "You okay!?" She nodded as she pushed herself up.

"Sakura... I will capture the Kages instead. Show your mother how much more powerful you've become." Sakura released the kages from her ability. They were too weak to retaliate. Sakura walked past them and took off her cloak.

"Sure..." she said. She had changed a lot, in abilites, mental intelligence, and physical strength. Roxys eyes glowed red. Sakuras glowed pink.

The power of genetics is quite intriguing. When you realize how much of a perfect mix Sakura is of her mother and her father, you will then realize how dangerous they are.

Roxy stepped forward. "Sakura... I don't want to fig-" before she could finish her sentence, her daughter was right in front of her about to punch her.

Roxy barely dodged and saw the power of Sakura just swinging her fist. An aftershock that extremely powerful. Roxy remembered her husband using that ability. He never had to even touch the enemy.

Sakura pivoted and started hand to hand combat with Roxy. Roxy could read her movements and was able to see her daughter truly was a threat to the nations.

Roxy quickly possessed Sakura. The pinkette winced and stumbled forward. Roxy sighed in relief. She walked over to her. "Surrender Sa-" Sakura suddenly stood up and punched her a distance away.

Roxy caught her breath and looked at Sakura in shock. "She can repel possession..." Roxy clenched her fist and stood. "Fine... I guess I have to go a step higher."

Roxy put her hands together and her eyes glowed yellow.

In Roxys ability there are three levels.

Red - basic possession
Yellow - paralysis possession
White - full possession

Sakura rushed at Roxy. The older woman stayed grounded and watched her child. She launched her demon at Sakura. Sakura froze and groaned in pain, black marks crawled up her neck.

Pain returned and landed in the distance. "Sakura? Are you... losing?" Sakura, painfully, shook her head. Pain chuckled. "She reminds me so much of her father..."

Roxys eyes widened. "What..."

Pain messed with his hair as a evil smirk came across his face. "Your husband was quite quite strong on the battlefield, so many years ago that rainy day."

Roxy looked at him. "H-he was killed by the Hidden Mist government..." Pain just laughed and laughed.
"It's really easy to forge a story, and to take advantage of a mourning woman..." Roxy broke the possession of Sakura.

"You're lying..."

Pains grin became more and more evil. "He was on the battlefield, fighting alone against the Akatsuki. He killed a few of my men but eventually ran out of chakra. The moment he lost focus we stabbed his four- no... Eight times." He chuckled as he walked over to her.

"He cried in the rain as he was covered in blood. All he could utter out was your name ... of course, we finished him off quickly by cutting his neck." Roxys eyes widened.

"You lied to me..." Roxy said I'm shock. Pain stood in front of her and sighed. "Yes, yes I did. No one in your government or any village could kill him. He was too powerful. He took out 4 Akatsuki members in one go... he had to die." He smirked. "He was pathetic when he died."

Roxy suddenly punched him away. He caught himself. Roxy released Sakura. Sakura stared at her mother. "I'll tell you the truth... when... when I think it's right."

Right now isn't the time. Her daughter would just think she was lying, and it would make things worse. Sakura jumped away from Roxy. Pain extended his hand to Sakura as she came over.

This raised a hatred in Roxy.

"Pain!" He glanced back at her. Tears went down her face. "I will get my daughter back and you will die..."

Pain smirked. "Good luck." The two disappeared. Roxy fell to her knees and held her head, she cried.

She knew the truth.

She knew now.

It hurt... it hurt more than she imagined.

But, it filled her with more determination than ever before. She needs her daughter back.