Mission

Roxys eyes widened as the boys both came at both sides of her. She kicked naruto away, but her arm got hit by Chidori.

Kakashi was about to strike Roxy when Sakura appeared and punched Kakashi away from
Her. The lethal girl looked at the three boys. Her eyes darker than earlier.

The look of shock on the boys faces were priceless. "Sakura..." Naruto said. He stumbled back. Sasuke ran over to Kakashi. He was knocked out cold. Blood dripped down his chin. He was surprised by this. How hard did she hit him?

Sakura stood up straight. She was wearing her akatsuki cloak. "What's the problem boys? Why are you here?" She glared. Pain helped Roxy up and moved her away.

"we came to Bring you home! We miss you sakura!" Naruto said. He had tears in his eyes and was sounding desperate. Sakura sensed that desperation and sighed. "Don't pull that crap with me... if you missed me, you guys wouldn't of let me stay here for so long."

Sasuke walked forward. "Sakura... please... i understand where you're coming from. This isn't the right path-"

"How would you know. You never were bullied, or harassed simply cause you hadn't gotten to your full potential." She slammed her fist against her open palm and smirked. "Well... I'm on my way to the top of full potential. I feel like testing some of it out".

Sakura disappear and kicked Naruto and started to fight Sasuke. She activated her byakugou and punched him away from her. He cried out and hit the wall where Kakashi was. She smirked. "Now that's a punch..."

She looked over. Her expression changed. She looked sad. She looked down and went inside. Roxy watched her. Kakashi was awake now. He grabbed the boys and left the hideout.

Roxy went inside after Sakura and knocked on her door. "Sakura?" Behind the door was sniffles and crying. Roxy sighed and knew it was hard for her to hur them.

Roxy walked in quietly and sat next to her. "It's okay sweetie..." Sakura simply leans against her and cried quietly. Roxy sat there patiently, letting her let her emotions out.

After a few hours, Sakura fell asleep on her bed. Roxy covered her in a blanket and kissed her head. She walked out and went to get a cup of tea.

She poured herself some and sat on the counter as she did. She thought about Oliver. Wondering how he was doing. He had been on her mind a lot lately. She blushed at the thought of their dates and the things the two did in the night.

"What went wrong..." she said to herself. "What went Wrong?" Pain said as he walked in. She looked at him and smiled softly. "Ah nothing important, just thinking." He nodded slightly as he walked over to her.

She looked at him and smiled softly. "Yes?" He rubbed her cheek. "Kiss me?" She chuckled and kissed him softly. He kissed her back the same exact way.

Every time Roxy starts to think about Oliver, pain always comes into her mind and convinces her otherwise. She continued to kiss him as he held her hand slightly. She held his back. She broke the kiss faintly and looked a him. Rinnegan staring back at her. She loves their color. "Cute..." she mumbled as she rubbed his cheek.

He blushed and smiled softly. She got off the counter and placed her cup in the sink as Konan came over. "Roxy, I have a mission for you and Sakura." Roxy took the mission folder from her and looked at it. "Kill the Hokage?" She nodded.

She sighed. "This is Tsunade Senju. The strongest woman isn't he world, I'd rather not." Konan raised a brow and crossed her arms. "So you don't think you're stronger than her, or do you just not want to kill anyone? This is in the job description..."

Roxy turned and looked at her. "There's no need to kill someone who hasn't done anything to me." Konan frowned. "She is apart of the village that had messed things up for us..." Roxy stopped and clenched her fist. She turned and got up into Konan face. "Fine then.. I'll head into Konoha, take her out. But if I can't, I'm not as strong as you thought".

Roxy walked to her room and got into get ready. Sakura got ready with her. She walked past konan, her eyes glowing yellow. Those eyes put the fear of God in anyone. Konan looked away from her.

Roxy ran out of the build with Sakura behind her. She was silent for the entire mission. Sakura was worried. "Are you okay?" "Im fine.." Roxy said as she stopped a bit from the village. She took her cloak off and revealed normal clothes. Sakura did the same.

She took out her piercings and tied up her hair in a ponytail. Sakura looked shocked. "You look nice." Roxy chuckled and smiled. "Why thank you."

She pulled out a red wig from her bag and put it on Sakura. "We can't have anyone recognizing your red hair." Sakura nodded. Roxy handed her a hidden leaf headband.

"Alright let's go." They walked into the village. Roxy felt a comfort she hadn't felt in awhile. She sighed softly and walked with Sakura.

Sakura looked around and smiled at the familiarity of the village.

Roxy continued to walk until she stopped. She saw the most familiar blue eyes looking at her. Oliver was walking and stopped in front of her. He was in front of her with a group of people just chilling.

There were a couple girls flirting with him, he ignored them though. "Why isn't he..." they walked into a restaurant bothering him. Roxy grabbed Sakuras hand and followed. They sat at a different table.

"Awww come on Oliver~ don't you like us! We wanna go on a date with you." Oliver looked at them. "I have no interest..." The girls groaned and pouted. "Whyyy..."

"I'm in love with another woman." Roxys eyes widened.

What?