Timeskip: Assassination

- About 3 years later -

"Run! They're coming!" Some rouge nin yelled out in a panic. They rushed through the woods when suddenly the trees and grass suddenly turned to ice. The temperature dropped dramatically.

A tall male walked into view. He took a breath and a small fog came from him. "You really think you'd get away from me?" Oliver said with a smirk. The men panicked and rushed to attack him, but they stopped in their tracks when they were possessed.

Olly didn't flinch. He turned and looked at roxy. Her hair was now shoulder length and she wore shinobi armor now. "These guys never learn." She had perfected her technique to the point that she could possess about 5 people at once instead of one.

Olly shot some ice into the distance and took out four other guys. Naruto  went ahead and took care of the main rouge. "Alright!" Olly said as he removed all the ice in the area. Our mission Is complete." He said as naruto appeared with their leader.

"All done!" Roxy smiled. "Alright. Let's get back and see if sasuke found anything on the akatsuki." After Roxy left the Akatsuki, the group fell off the grid and no one was able to locate any of them. So they have been trying to track them down from where they last were, but nothing amazing showed up.

They walked back to Konoha and got the perps put into prison and went to sasukes office. Naruto peeked his head in. "Heyyyy!" Sasuke looked up. "Hey." Everyone came on after naruto.

"Anything?" Roxy asked. Sasuke sighed. "A sliver. A very small something." He grabbed a picture and showed Roxy. It was someone in a black and red cloak and the smallest amount of pink hair showing from under the hood.

"This was taken two days ago in the Hidden Sand. Sakura was spotted by herself. We don't know why she was alone but for some reason she was, but we have a feeling someone else was with her cause the Akatsuki now has a mandatory buddy system."

Roxy held the picture me looked at Sakura. She had gotten taller and her hair had gotten long based on the picture. She nodded and handed sasuke back the picture. "Thank you." He nodded.

"Well, sorry I can't stay, I have a meeting with the kages with Tsunade. See yah later." He waved and walked off. Roxy sighed. "Something feels off." Everyone agreed.

"Since when does the chief of police have to be at A kage meeting..." olly said. Naruto looked at the two other adults in the room. "Should we listen in?"

"Not a good idea." Roxy and Oliver said at the same time. Naruto pouted. "What if it has something to do with the akatsuki and Sakura?" Roxy thought. Oliver shook his head. "Still not a good idea".

Well... let's just say they all ( except Roxy and sasuke ) started to snoop to listen in. Tsunade was conversing with the Kages.

"Ladies and gentlemen.. we have a new threat on our hands. Sakura Haruno of the Akatsuki or the Pink Shadow. She had inherited a demon ability and has the byakugou seal. She has taken out squads of jounin on her own... she has erased and obliterated anbu members. She even placed a Kage in the hospital."

Both Oliver and Naruto were shocked by this. "She is recieving training from Pain... the leader of the Akatsuki. They work together a lot, so if you see him she's there, and if you see her, he's there. At the moment their success rate is..." Tsunade cleared her throat.

"100% she is extremely lethal and ruthless. Your orders are to kill her on sight. She is more of a threat than Pain, be cautious." Olly and Naruto rushed back to Sasuke and Roxy.

"Well?" Sasuke said coldly. "T-they've ordered a death order on Sakuras head!" Roxy frowned and ran back to her apartment. She threw on some gear and packed a bag. The other three caught up.

"Roxy... where are you going!?" She threw her bag over her back and snapped it into place. "I'm going to go make sure my daughter isn't killed by these Kages." She said with dead seriousness in her voice. The three knew they were going to be able to stop her. They sighed and just got packed as well and were going to go with her.

Oliver met Roxy By the gate. "So... how do you intend to intercept the Kages and stop your daughter from killing them." Roxy shrugged. "I don't know Olly...I don't know."

"Well, let's figure it out while we run." She nodded and the two took off.

The Kages were arriving to a valley. Everyone was there except Tsunade. She knew she needed to stay in the village and she didn't want to be apart of such a mission.

Mei Terumi lead the assault with the Raikage. As they rushed into the valley they stopped and looked around. It was flat, green, and lush. But overall, something felt out of place.

Ohnoki looked around. "Something is wrong here..." he muttered to the raikage. Mei nodded in agreement. "I know... I can't quite place it." Eerie silence filled the air.

"The only thing wrong here, is your presence..." suddenly ohnoki went flying.

"Almighty Push!" Suddenly the Kages went on opposite directions of each other. Dust filled the air as two figures stood on the middle of where the kages previously were. Mei winced as she pushed herself up. She looked and her eyes widened.

Sakura stood there, her hair was no longer perfectly pink, the roots of her hair had turned black. Her hair had black streaks. Sakuras looked at the Kages. "Why are you all out to kill me?" She said with annoyance.

"Cause you're killing our shinobi!" The raikage shouted in anger. Sakuras eyes shifted over to the man who was on the ground. "And I don't appreciate you trying to kill my associates." Since the last time Roxy had seen Sakura, Sakura lost Sasori and Deidara.

It broke her heart.

Mei and the others rushed towards her. Sakuras eyes glowed a vibrant pink and suddenly all of the Kages skidded to a halt. They all fell to the ground in pain and yelled in agony.

"W-we thought the possession l-limit was 3-" Mei said before screaming in pain. Black veins crawled up her body.

"Yes... three is my mother's limit." Sakuras eyes glowed even brighter with rage.

"My limit, it's 8."