Distance

After spending some time with Olly, and taking care of him, Roxy had to go to a briefing about Madara.
Tsunade was sitting at her desk. "So... we need a task force."

Sasuke nodded in agreement. "Agreed, my men aren't strong enough alone to be a task force alone."
Tsunade nodded. "If anything... we could send Misaki and Roxy, but I don't know if thats enough firepower..."

"I think we need to bring Sasuke in." Misaki said as he walked in. "He will be a great asset to help in fighting against a fellow sharingan, and he could take Madaras eyes at the end of the battle." Tsunade thought about it.

"What eyes will you gain, Sasuke?" Sasuke looked at her.

"Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan..." Tsunade nodded. "That would work... so you'll be on the mission. Who else will be on this task force."

"My daughter." Misaki said with his arms crossed. Tsunade looked at him. "Why..." Misaki glanced at roxy asking for permission. She nodded.

"Sakuras range in ability surpasses that of her mothers. But, she is less of a tank, but she does have my strength and byakugou seal. She's literally Roxy and I put into one person." Tsunade sighed softly and nodded.

"I'll add her." He nodded. "What about Gaara?" Mei said. Gaara looked up slightly. "I don't mind." Tsunade nodded and wrote down his name. "I'm adding Naruto." Roxy frowned slightly but didn't question her.

"What about Oliver? We could use his ice ability." Tsunade nodded. "I'll have Roxy ask him." Roxy looked at her quickly. "Why do I have to ask him?" Tsunade just looked at her as of saying 'do I really have to answer that question'

Roxy just sighed and got up and went to go see olly.

Olly wasn't doing well these days. He was much quieter, and overall not well. And it doesn't help that he was still in the hospital recovering from an attack he considered embarrassing for his pride, and that he is considered one of the strongest in Konoha.

He thought it was truly embarrassing.

Roxy walked down the dreary Hospital halls and came to Ollys room. She knocked and entered faintly. She saw an nurse rewrapping his bandages. Her eyes were drawn to all the scars that covered he back.

How did he get all of these?

Who has he fought?

Who has hurt him like this?

Questions ran through her mind. She never wanted him to get anymore scars like that. Unknowingly in her mind, she promised to never let him get hurt for her.

"Roxy..." Olly said causing her to snap out of her trance. He chuckled and stood up slowly. "You okay there?" Her asked her. She nodded as she smiled, seeing him walk over to her.

"Yeah... yeah I'm fine. Just wondering how you got all those scars on your back." She said quietly. He looked at her and thought.

"It's a secret. You'll find out one day." He teased. She frowned and flicked his forehead. He yelped and held his forehead. "Unnecessary!" He said. She just chuckled at how he reacted.

He just smiled and moved his hands. "Olly... are you okay?" She asked him. He looked at her with a surprised look. He rubbed his neck and looked away slightly. "Yah..."

She grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Look at me and tell me you're okay...." he turned his head towards her and didn't say anything for a second. He just smiled again. "Yes... I'm fine."

Obviously she didn't believe him.

What could possibly be hurting him like this.

"Please... you can tell me..." he sighed softly and tucked her hair behind her ear gently. "There are some things I can't tell you, and sadly... this is one of those. Okay?"

She sighed and nodded. "Alright... if you say so..." he nodded and just stayed there holding her hand. She looked at the scars that were on his hand and the one on his cheek.

She leaned forward and kissed his hand. He looked at her surprised by this. She leaned forward and kissed the scar on his cheek. He turned his head slightly and looked at her.

"Let me be your knight in shining armor from now on...." He looked at her and smiled softly. "If you want to." He held her cheek but moved away and held his head. "I... don't think I'm going to kiss you yet. It's not the right time."

She smiled faintly not understanding what he means by right time. "Alright you romantic." She chuckled and stood up. She kissed his head and looked at him. "Also, Tsunade wants to know if you'll be able to be apart of the task force."

He smiled slightly and thought. "If I get discharged today yes... but If not, no." She nodded and let go of his hand. "See you later then!" She waved with a smile as she left.

Olly smiled but the moment she left his smile faded away. He gripped the blankets that were around him. He teared up and leaned forward. "I'm sorry Roxy..."

He felt guilt and pressure rushed through him. What was he doing.

What was he capable of?

What was his past?

Never ending stories.

Soon after, he leaned back and stared at the ceiling. He covered his face and sighed. A nurse came in and gave him paperwork that discharged him.

He signed it and got dressed so he could go. He wore a black t-shirt and black sweats.

He left a note for Roxy and went to his apartment. His quiet, basically empty apartment. He sat on his bed as rain started to fall outside. He closed his eyes and gripped his head.

Ice spread across the floor as he covered his face. "This better be worth it..." he said quietly. He looked at his closet and pulled out an all black mission gear. He pulled it on and sighed.

"So I won't lose them... right?"