Double Crossed

Roxy stood there stunned.

A better cause?

"So.. basically a more deadly version of the Akatsuki." Olly turned his head ignoring her now at this point. Ollys cold gaze turned toward her anbu companions.

He shot them all down with ice. Madaras sharingan activated as he looked at Konoha. "Let's go to the village."

Olly nodded and looked at where Roxy would be. She was gone. Olly teared up as she ran. He looked at madara from the side of his eye. "I hate you..."

Madara smirked. "Good".

Roxy ran back into the village and ran to her apartment. "Sakura! Pack up!" She said yelling as her daughter came out of her bed. Sakura noticed the urgency and didn't question.

Roxy called the hospital. "Come on Misaki... answer..." She tapped the counter nervously and was getting impatient. "This is Misaki?"

"Hun! I need you to get the Kazekage and Itachi ready to leave the village now. Madara is on his way and Olly is his partner." Roxy said as she stuffed something's into her bag. Misaki sighed, "got it. I'll call you when they're ready to go."

"Thank you!" She hung up and called Sasuke.

"Hel-"

"Get over here now and make sure you're packed. We're leaving Konoha!" Sasuke nodded and sighed. "Alright.. I'll get naruto as well."

She hung up and finished packing. The village couldn't have its biggest and strongest members get stuck under the iron rule of Madara.

She called the other clan heads and informed them of what was happening and told them to meet her at the second entrance.

After a little bit, there was a knock at her door. She opened it. She was greeted by Sasuke and naruto. Roxy came out with Sakura. "Alright, we need to
Get the hospital and get the Kazekage and Itachi."

They all nodded and began to run to the hospital. It started to rain ever so slightly. Rain was never a good sign.

When they arrived, Itachi was standing there. He had a prosthetic leg and was standing with Gaara. "Itachi! Gaara!" The two walked over. Sasukes eyes widened when he saw Itachi but he stayed quiet.

"What's going on?" Itachi said seriously. "We're leaving because Madara is on his way. We will be meeting up with other clan heads as he we leave." Itachi nodded.

Gaara looked worried. "We must not get caught by that Oliver gentleman... he's a problem." Roxy nodded in agreement as the rain picked up. "Alright, let's go!" She ran down the path with the whole group behind her.

They gathered Ino, Shikamaru, and Sai as they left. They ran out of the village. The rain was heavy and cold. Roxy felt as if all of her trust was stripped from her, but she had these guys to believe in.

The moment they stepped out of the village, Roxy saw a familiar blonde. She skidded to a halt and ordered the others to run the other direction while she distracted Olly.

He looked at her in the rain, she looked back at him. "Olly! I hope you realize what you're doing..." Olly nodded slightly. He knew everything he was losing.

"Trust me... I do." She clenched her fists. "I still believe you're a good person. Despite everything you did! When you do things, you always have a reason... now, be safe." She ran off.

Olly watched them run offs. He lowered his head and looked down as the rain surrounded him. THe rain dropped from head. He clenched and turned around and watched Roxy run off.

"D-damn it..." he looked down. He frowned and turned and walked into the village as Madara wrecked havoc.

He couldn't redeem himself after this.

Roxy ran holding her daughters hand in hers. They all were afraid of what could happen to them if they stalled. Roxy has gathered all the clan heads to try and keeps the leaders away from Madara.

This was their only option.

After running for who knows how long in the rain, they came to a rundown home. Roxy walked over to it and pushed the door opened faintly and went inside. She motioned everyone to come in and rest.

"Alright... everyone get out of your wet clothes and change into your others while I start a fire." Roxy went over to the fire and started to try and get it going.

The boys got changed rather quickly.

Sakura and Ino were avoiding each other. Sakura was not confident enough to do anything around her bully.

Sasuke dragged the boys outside under the roof to let the girls change.

Sakura smiled faintly at that and pulled her shirt off. Her arms and back covered in scars. She pulled on a tank top.

Ino scoffed. "So beat up for a girl..." Sakura looked at her slightly. "Yeah, when you're strong you'll understand." She said as she pulled on sweat pants. Ino scoffed and pulled on a lounging dress of sorts.

Sakura opened the door and motioned the boys back in. Sakura tied her hair up in a ponytail as they came in.

Sakura brought her mother her clothes and lifted up a towel. "Here, I'll hold this and you get changed behind the towel." Roxy nodded and got changed quickly. Sakura brushed and pulled her mother's hair back into a ponytail.

Sakura noticed a sliver of sadness in her mother's eyes. Sakura sat next to her mother and leaned her head against her. "I'm sure he had a good reason..." Roxy nodded and sighed. "I hope so... well. I'm going to find some food outside and get dinner going." Sakura handed her a coat and nodded.

Roxy rushed out with the coat.

She leaned against the closed door and teared up. She can't stand this. She hates this. All she could do was shrug it off and take care of these clan leaders.

Sakura sat by the fire, and stared at it blankly. She snapped out of it when Sasuke sat next to her. She looked at him and smiled sadly.

He kissed her head and looked at her. "Everything will be okay." She looked at him surprised and smiled faintly.

"I know."