Welcome Back

The next morning, Konoha was bustling with excitement, laughter, and training. People from all over the world came to see the exams, the highlight of the year.

Roxy was walking around with the family. Sarada was walking ahead with her father while Sakura and her mother talked together.

Roxy enjoyed the exams, but also despised them because it opened the entire village to anyone. The sensors around the villages were turned off so that civilians would be able to come In and watch.

"Aren't you excited to see Sarada fight mom? I've been training her with Sasuke." Roxy chuckled and nodded.

"Of course I am. The pride of the Uchiha is going to dominate the playing field." Sakura smiled at that. Roxy chuckled softly.

"Did she inherit our possession ability?" Sakura sighed and shook her head. " I was kinda hoping she would but it can't be helped. Sasukes genes are stronger than mine."

Roxy nodded as they walked towards the arena. "If anything happens today, don't help me on the field." Sakura raised a brow. "You know damn well I'm not going to listen to that..."

Roxy sighed. "Sakura..."

"Mother..."

Roxy sighed. "Just don't, okay?" Sakura hugged slightly as she said that.

"Well, I'm going to go see the other Kage. Stay safe!" Roxy waved slightly as she walked over to the other leaders.

Gaara turned and looked at her. "Ah roxy!" He waved slightly as she walked over. "Hey." She said as she smiled slightly.

"You all ready to see how amazing our kids are?" Gaara nodded excitedly. "Oh yes. Our son is expected to do well." Roxy smiled softly. "Good."

After getting where they needed to be, the Kages took their seats. Sakura was sitting by herself as Sasuke was guarding the Kages for the event.

Roxy watched the kids spar. She was pretty impressed with the strength and will power these kids brought to the exams.

She watched as chocho beat a hidden mist ninja. Roxy knew Konoha would bring the heat for this competition. She closed her eyes and sensed all the chakra signals.

Sasuke...

Sakura...

Sarada...

Gaara...

Naruto...

She sighed in relief to sense everyone. She opened her eyes slightly and saw that inojin was done already. She smiled softly and clapped as he won.

"We will have a brief intermission!" The proctor said. Roxy stood as she saw that Sarada was next. She walked out of the hokages box and started to walk down to Sakura and Sasuke.

She bumped into someone by accident. "Ah sorry!" She said. The person waved slightly as they walked. "No problem!" She turned and saw that no one was there. She recognized that voice.

She just shook it off an d went down to see Sakura and Sasuke.

Sakura was hugging Sarada while giving her advice on how to win her next battle. Roxy walked over. "Hey you three!"

Sarada saw Roxy and ran over and hugged her. Roxy smiled softly and hugged her back as Sasuke kissed Sakuras head and had to go deal with security.

Sakura walked over to her mother. "Ready to see your grand baby destroy the next kid?" Roxy chuckled and nodded. "Very."

Sakura nodded as she saw the timer. "Alright, sarada, get going. You have 30 seconds."

Sarada waved at the two of them and jumped into the arena. Sakura sat down with Roxy. "I think I'll sit here with you for her match." Sakura smiled softly and nodded. "Alright."

"Ready! Set! Begin!"

Sarada smirked. Her opponent was Shinki. Naruto and gaaras kid.

She rushed at him but he forced her to keep her distance. She frowned and kept dodging the sand so that she would avoid getting hurt. Sarada activated her sharingan and jumped closer towards him.

She suddenly dropped a smoke bomb and filled the arena. Shinki frowned and made his sand continue in the smoke.

"Shannaro!" He heard from behind him. He quickly dodged and she slammed her fist into the ground, causing it to break. Shinki, with a swift motion, covered her in sand and squeezed his fist.

Suddenly a fist appeared from the wall of the sand. Suddenly she spun and broke out. Shinki rushed her, and she rushed him when suddenly.

Roxy felt a surge of chakra. She stood and was about to jump into the arena when and explosion went off. Roxys eyes widened. "Sarada!"

Sakuras eyes widened. Her and Roxy jumped into the arena with Gaara, Sasuke and Naruto. Suddenly the smoke completely disappeared. As they saw a man holding Sarada carefully.

"It truly has been a long time..." the voice said. Roxys eyes widened. Sasuke frowned and activated rinnegan. "Don't do that Sasuke."

The enemy removed his hood and revealed Olly. He put Sarada down and gave the slightest evil smile.

"Dang... it's been awhile. You all have grown." He stretched and sighed. "Where's the Hokage-" 

He saw Roxy there in her cloak. He frowned. "Hm... interesting. I didn't expect you to be the Hokage."

Roxys eyes glowed red. "I didnt expect you to become the villain."

Olly shrugged as his eyes turned blue. "Understandable. But, I'm sorry Roxy, I need to cut you down, along with your establishment." Suddenly Sasuke appeared in front of him with naruto.

"Chidori-"

"Rasengan-"

Before the two could strike him the two were in the ground. Sakura activated her byakugou seal. "Mom... you're the Hokage. You need to get out of here."

"I refuse..." she growled as she saw the two boys on the ground. Sakura frowned. "Sasuke!"

He winced and made Roxy fall through a portal. She placed outside the village. Roxy fumes in anger. "SAKURA!"

Sasuke grabbed Naruto and sarada and teleported back next to Sakura. Gaara grabbed the other kids out and jumped out with the other leaders.

Sakuras eyes glowed pink and her byakugou seal covered her body.

"Hey Olly! You're my opponent now! Keep your eyes on me now. I'll show you my power as an adult."

He smirked as Luna appeared behind him and markings covered his body.

"Show me what you got, Sakura Uchiha!"