Pained Reunion

Roxy made her way to Orochimarus hideout where Tsunade and the other kages were gathered.

She stood there with Tsunade, waiting for Orochimaru to finish the summoning process. Roxy fidgeted with the Sakura flower necklace that Misaki had given her.

Nervousness rushed through her. She didn't know what to think, or knew how she was going to react. Suddenly she felt a hand on her back. Her head quickly turned to look at Tsunade.

Tsunade looked at her and reassured her everything was going to be okay, and it was going to go smoothly. "It'll be alright... trust me." Roxy nodded faintly as the other alive Kages walked in. They all watched.

Orochimaru smiled faintly. "Please, take a step back so that I may start with the Jutsu." Everyone did as he asked. The snake like man did a few hand signs and slammed his hand onto the ground. The summon patterns quickly covered the floor and glowed.

Suddenly, people were being build upwards. Tsunade watched in astonishment along with Roxy. The kages were speechless that a technique that was considered a legend was being performed right in front of their eyes. Roxy gripped her necklace and went behind everyone, to avoid making eye contact.

For some reason, she felt nervous and afraid.

The bodies were fully formed.

Hashirama Senju
Tobirama Senju
Minato Namikaze
And the pink haired legend, Misaki Haruno. They all woke up at the same time and looked around.

Hashirama looked at Minato and Misaki. He recognized his brother but glared at the other two. "Who the hell are you?" Misaki looked at Hashirama with his pink hair almost to his shoulders. "You really gonna play the "I don't recognize you" card?" Misaki said in slight annoyance.

"Ah... Misaki! Who's the blonde?" Minato looked at him. "Oh! I'm the fourth Hokage." Hashirama smiled. "A fourth!? WOAH-" he turned and saw everyone else in the room. "Who the hell are you all-"

He saw Tsunade. His eyes widened. "Little Tsuna?" Tsunade blushed slightly and walked over. "Grandfather, hello." He yelled in excitement and ran over and hugged her.

"Ah you've grown so much- are you the fifth Hokage!?" He said in shock. Tsunade chuckled and nodded. "Of course. It's in my DNA." He laughed and nodded in agreement.

Misaki looked around the room a bit awkwardly. He felt a bit lost in such a small room. He turned to look at Hashirama when he suddenly sensed a cool pleasant chakra that calmed his being down so many times before." He glanced to the side and saw Roxy in the back. His eyes widened faintly.

He looked at Tsunade who nodded at him. He turned and walked over to Roxy quietly. He made it over to her and just looked at her. He was in shock, he didn't know how to react. He admired his wife and smiled softly.

"It's nice to see you again beautiful." Roxy lowered her head. He suddenly got worried. He reached for her hand slightly. "Are you okay-" she held his hand back quickly. He held her hand back and slowly lifted her chin up and saw a teary eyes Roxy.

"Hey... don't cry." She ran her finger against his cheek slightly and just looked at him. "I-I won't cry..." she looked at him and saw him tearing up. "You better not cry." She said with a chuckle as she wiped her tears.

"Too late." He said as he covered his face. She held his cheek as he did. "Hey... look at me." He moved his hands and looked at her. "It's nice to see you again." She said softly. He placed his forehead against hers carefully and smiled faintly. "Nice seeing you too."

Hashirama motioned Misaki over. He nodded. He kissed roxys cheek and walked over as Tsunade explained the plan. Roxy watched him go over to them and rubbed her neck nervously.

After all that time, trying to bury the feelings she thought she lost for him, resurfaced so quickly at a slight glimpse of him. She sighed and leaned against the wall just wishing Sakura was here to meet her father.

Itachi walked in the rain alone through the forest. Rain falling all around him. The pitter patter of rain filling the air. He coughed hard as he came to a stop.  Blood fell onto his hand. He frowned at his hand as his eyes gazed upward.

"Someone is here..." he muttered to himself. He took his hat off and tossed it to the side and continued to walk. He felt significantly weak but he could still put up a fight. "I can sense you already, no point in trying to hide..."

Suddenly a kunai when right by Itachis face. He was fazed by it at all. "Kakashi Hatake..." he turned and saw him. Kakashi had two kunai ready. "Where is Sakura?"

Itachi raised a brow. "Where's your partner..." suddenly Sasuke kicked Itachi ahead of them with sharingan armed and ready. Itachi caught himself and put his hands together and set the area on fire. Sasuke winced and jumped back. Itachi concealed himself in the fire. He hung up his cloak and took a deep breath.

He placed his hand on the ground. The area turned into black flames, consuming everything in sight. Suddenly, to Itachis surprise, the flames extinguished.

His eyes met his brothers who were read and held the Mangekyou Sharingan. Itachi stood up straight. "You have gotten stronger...." Sasuke stood strong and pulled out his katana.

"Itachi... My mission is to take you out and bring you back to the village for trial. Be ready...." Itachi looked at his little brother. It pained him to see him need to go against him.

He was the villain.

A child turned into a villain.

He slowly raised his head and looked at his brother with a smirk. "You my little brother... good luck. You won't be able to bring me down..."

The battle of the brothers begin.