New Starts

Roxy walked out to let Itachi get prepped for surgery. She wiped her eyes and sniffed slightly as she walked out. She'd never seen Itachi in such a position before.

She walked down the hall sat outside his room. She felt bad for the brothers. She just sighed and held her head.

She was going to wait for them both.

Sakura was sitting alone in the waiting room. It was quiet and everyone avoided her like the plague. She held her head.

"here."

She flinched and turned. She saw a Familar raven holding a coffee towards her. Her eyes widened slightly as she took it. "I thought you went home..." he sat down and sipped his drink.

"I didn't want to leave you alone... don't want you leaving again." She chuckled sadly and sipped her drink. She glanced at him. It looked as if he was holding back something.

"Sasuke... are you okay?" She asked with such a calming voice. The only voice they could affect him. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes. Her green eyes met his dark ones.

His eyes like a galaxy to her. A galaxy full of emotions that could only be read by a keen eye.

Her eyes like a field of flowers to him. Flowers filled with expressions.

His eyes glazed over. "It's so good to see you, Sakura." She smiled sadly. Slowly, she reached over and held his hand. "It's so nice to see you too, Sasuke."

He squeezed her hand. He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it. She blushed faintly and leaned over and kissed his cheek.

These first little moments, will forever be engrained into their minds. The first signs of romance that they would tell to their kids in the future.

"Anything else?" She said calmly. He shook his head. "Not at the moment." She nodded and smiled softly.

They had a lot to catch up on.

Hours went by and Roxy was asleep in the chair by the surgery. Tsunade walked over to her and smiled tiredly. Itachi had been out of surgery for an hour but Roxy needed the rest.

Tsunade shook her carefully. "Roxy... Itachis awake." Roxy looked up slightly and stretched a bit. "Ah... good." She stood as rubbed her neck and walked into his room.

He was breathing better and looked better. "What did you do?" Roxy asked Tsunade. The blonde smiled and crossed her arms. "We removed the illness. That's all I'm gonna say."

She walked over to the bed and sat by it. "Itachi?" He opened his eyes and smiled faintly. "Hey..." she smiled faintly as he spoke. "Sounding better already".

"I feel better already..." he said with a chuckle. She looked him up and down and noticed under the blanket, where there was supposed to be a leg, there wasn't one.

She looked at him quickly. He nodded. "My illness had spread to my leg mostly, so it had to be amputated so it wouldn't go septic and kill me." She looked at him and smiled faintly.

"Looking forward to retirement?" He chuckled and nodded. "Hell yeah..." he sat up slowly and rubbed his neck. His hair getting all over his face ( which he hated ) "Hey... want me to fix your hair?" He nodded.

She walked over and pulled his hair back and started to braid it. He closed his eyes as she did so. "Hows Oliver?" He asked quietly.

Roxy continued to braid. "I... don't know. I'm going to go check on him to make sure he's alright. Last I checked he wasn't healing..." Itachi nodded slightly. "I hope he's alright."

"Same..." she said.

Sakura wandered down the halls. Sasuke had to go to the police station for a meeting, so she wandered looking for either one of her parents but she found Ollys room.

She walked in and walked over to Olly who was still unconscious and unresponsive. Sakura walked over to him and bowed slightly. "Thank you..." she stood up straight. Her byakugou seal glowed purple and she entered his mind.

It was cold in his mind. She walked around and looked for him. She shivered and continued to walk. "Oliver!" She yelled as she scurried about. She wanted to bring him back...

"Olly!" She yelled even more. She saw someone laying in the middle, freezing and had ice growing on them. Oliver was shaking, he may have an ice ability but he hated being cold.

Ironic?

Whenever he gets trapped in his own mind, his memories consume and hurt him, since only recently he started having happy memories. Because of roxy.

Sakura ran over and held his hand as hers glowed green. "Come on Olly... the love of your life misses you. She needs you." Olly looked at her.

"It's so damn cold..." Sakura activated her byakugou seal and black stripes covered her arms. "It'll be warm in a few moments." He nodded and closed his eyes. Ice started to melt on his hand. He started to be able to move a little bit.

Sakura was starting to wince cause of the ice. "Alright.... I'm gonna jerk you out of here okay? It's gonna hurt but it'll be worth it. Okay?" He nodded slightly. Sakura shocked his hand and the two of them came back to reality.

He started breathing quickly. Sakura placed her hand on his chest and started to heal him. He felt immediate relief and leaned his head back. He breathed through his mask.

"Thank you." He patted her head. Sakura smiled softly. "No problem." He closed his eyes slightly and smiled to himself. It was quiet for a little bit.

"Why... why were you covered in ice?" Sakura asked curiously. Olly chuckled faintly. "Lots of bad things have happened to me... so whenever i sleep or get injured. Ice consumes me to the point I either die or get frostbite. It sucks." Sakura nodded slightly and was about to say something.

The room felt warm. The warmth of Ollys life walked in. He looked towards the door tiredly and smiled faintly.

"Hey Roxy..."