Confessions

Roxy blushed. "No.. were not. And I don't think Pain would enjoy the fact that you three were eaves-"

"That doesn't matter!" Sasori slammed Deidara into the wall. "if... you don't shut up... I will strangle you with my puppet." Tobi was about to say something. "Same goes for you dumbass."

Roxy crossed her arms and started to walk out. "Roxy... some advice. Relationships aren't good in these types of places." Roxy stopped and then continued to walk out. She walked outside in the rain as Sakura rushed over. "I'm here!" Pain and Konan came out. "Alright, let's go."

Konoha was silent. Sasuke and Naruto struggled not having their friend there. It was just awkward. They both missed her.

Sasuke sighed. "Where could she have gone? She couldn't of gone far..." Naruto shrugged. "Maybe she got bullied again." Sasuke just sighed in frustration.
"I miss her..."

As Roxy ran, Sakura was surprisingly able to keep up with her. Roxy smiled softly at that. She was getting stronger. She had muscle appear on her legs and arms. Roxy felt like a proud mom.

They arrived at Konoha. They stayed outside the village. Konan looked at Pain and Roxy, "I'll go do recon. You two... three... make a plan on how to get the nine tails." She jumped and disappeared.

Roxy took her cloak off and started to gather wood for a fire. Sakura copied her but got sticks instead. They were far enough away from the village they wouldn't be detected.

Pain started to set up a tent. Sakura smiled and ran over with the sticks in her arms. "Mr. Pain! I brought the sticks!" He looked over and chuckled. "Can you make a fire?" The little girl nodded and ran over to roxy and took the wood and started to build a fire.

Roxy crosses her arms and watched her. "Smart girl." Roxy sighed and rubbed her neck and sat down next to pain. He had finished putting up the tent. "I'm assuming Konan has her tent?"

Pain nodded and watched Sakura build the fire. He reached over slightly and held roxys hand slightly. "Pain..." he nodded slightly and moved his hand.

Sakura finished and stretched. "All done!" She went over to roxy and sat in front of her legs. Pain rubbed his neck and got up. "I'll go get some food." He walked away.

Sakura leaned her head back and looked at roxy. "Can we train?" Roxy looked at her and poked her forehead. "Of course:"

Sakura and roxy were fighting. Sakura has gotten more confident with hand to hand combat. She was actually hitting roxy when she threw punches. This made roxy smile, but Sakura wasn't strong enough to beat her. she tripped her. Sakura recovered and tossed a kunai at her hitting her cheek.

Roxy caught it and tossed it at her and barely missed her. Sakura jumped back and looked at her. Roxy turned. "Come on, don't hesitate! come at me! You won't be able to determine when you have opponents!"

Sakura clenched her fists and ran at her. She jumped up and made three clones. Roxy smiled, "you can make more than two now!" All three tossed Kunais at her. She dodged and then grabbed Sakuras arm and pinned her to the ground. Sakura groaned in annoyance.

"Darn it!" Roxy got up and pulled Sakura up. She hugged her tightly. "I am so proud of you. So so proud of you." Sakuras eyes widened slightly. "You are?"

Roxy pulled from the hug and looked at her. "Why wouldn't I!?" Sakura teared up slightly and wiped her eyes. "T-thank you! Thank you for taking me under your wing!" Roxy nodded and tucked her hair behind her ear. "No problem kid."

Some time went by and Pain came back with their food. Sakura ran over and got her food and started to eat. Roxy went off to go do recon for a bit.

Pain looked at Sakura. "Do you like being around Roxy?" Sakura looked at him, there was food in her face. "I enjoy being around her a lot. She treats me kindly and equally. It's a nice pace." She smiled. Pain chuckled slightly.

"You know... Roxy has never looked that happy before. She's like a mother." Sakura smiled and jumped up. "I feel like a daughter! She treats me better than my mom ever did... she believes me and trusts me, compared to my actual mom who made fun of me, downgraded my successes, and humiliated me. It's hard... I just feel like Roxys my mom."

Pain looked at her and chuckled. "You're a Good kid... You're a Good kid." He walked over to her and patted her head. "Finish your food, get cleaned up, and get to bed alright?" The little girl nodded and continued to eat.

She suddenly perked up when she saw Roxy come back. "Roxy!" Roxy chuckled and picked her up. "Hello there! Ready for bed?" Sakura nodded her head. "Alright, head to bed. I'll be there in a minute."

Sakura ran into the tent and closed it. Roxy sat down next to Pain and looked at him. "Why'd you kiss me?" He looked at her slightly surprised. "I..." he covered his face slightly. "I thought it was a given."

Roxy smirked and flicked his head. "Aww come on tell me... the big boss of the akatsuki can't tell one girl about his feelings?" He looked at her slightly and sighed. "I like you... I don't know how... but I do."

Roxy looked at him and smiled slightly as she turned and looked at the fire. "Feelings Mutual." She looked at him from the corner of her eye. He was shocked. She had been feeling it might be best to move on from Oliver, and she had some feelings develop for Pain, so she wasn't lying.

She turned and looked at him with a faint smile. "You gonna kiss me yet or no? Or do you like it when I take initiative?" He leaned forward and kissed her. He held her cheek as he did. A faint blush came across her cheeks. "I think... I can get used to this..." she said quietly. The sound of the fire crackling in the background.

"Imma head to bed... see yah in a bit." She said as she got up and went over to their tent and laid down on her and pains section. She looked at the ceiling of the tent and blushed to herself. Pain came in a little while later and laid down next to her looking at the ceiling.

Both were blushing.