Heartless

Roxy raised her hand and her demon form rushed at pain. The demon form punched him and caused him to fly back. Roxy was pissed.

She winced and then ran over to where Sakura was. She placed her hands on a wall and tossed it to the side. Sakura was underneath it. Roxy went over to her and picked her up carefully. "H-hey... Sakura. Answer me sweetheart!" She said in a panic. She rubbed her head carefully.

The pink haired girl wasn't waking up. Roxy teared up and checked her pulse. She kept her close. "PAIN!" She placed Sakura down carefully. Her body glowed red and yellow. Her eyes were now Red with yellow pupils in the shape of a cats.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" She appeared in front of him. She was about to strike him when he blocked her attack by blasting her back. She immediately recovered and kicked him in the back towards the village. Roxy lunged at him. He dodged at the perfect time, grabbed her neck. "Shinra Tensei..." he slammed her into the ground. He kicked her outside the village.

"It's hard to be In a relationship with someone so emotional... she wasn't even your actual child." He shot a black pole into her arm. She cried out and gripped the ground. He yanked her up. "Since you've betrayed the Akatsuki... I'll have you as an example." He was about to stab her when ice cut across his face.

He dropped her and jumped back. Oliver rushed over and got in front of Roxy. "Aren't you a great boyfriend... beating up your girlfriend when she has a different opinion. Oh boy you and I are so different." Olly said. Pain groaned. His headband had flew off and his cheek and mouth were pierced.

"I'll take you out today." Pain said. Oliver smirked. "Didn't you say that last time I beat your ass?" Pain roared and ran at him. Oliver put his hands together, then ran them across the ground. An ice wall appeared in front of him and Roxy, and ice shard shot at Pain at high speed. He activated Shinra tensei Just in time and continued towards him.

Oliver slammed his foot on the ground and spikes blocked pain. Oliver pulled out all his kunai and rushed at Pain and tossed them. Ice grew on them and stabbed Pain. Pain stopped moving. Oliver rushed back over to Roxy and picked her up carefully. He was about to run when...

"SHINRA TENSEI!" Oliver's eyes widened. He was blasted into the village. He kept Roxy as close to him as he could. But then he realized, this was an attack to take out the village. Oliver hit a building but kept Roxy safe.

He hit his head against the wall and got knocked out. Dust filled the air as Pain stepped into the village. He was in full battle mode. Roxy groaned and started to wake up. She winced and broke the pool off of her. She flinched when she felt Oliver. She looked at him and her eyes widened. His head was bleeding and he wasn't awake. She hurried to her knees and looked at him.

"Oliver! Olly!" She held his cheek. She checked his pulse. She sighed in relief that he was alive. She winced and stood up, she suddenly noticed the damage. Her eyes widened in shock. "No..." she noticed Pain walking towards them. Her eyes went yellow. She raised her hand and her demon rushed at him and possessed him. She took advantage of the dust and hid in plan sight.

Pain winced. "R-Roxy..." she clenched her fist. "So... you kill my daughter... you injured my best friend, you destroy an innocent village, how else are you going to make me hate you darling?" She retracted her demon. "I'm doing our job... being apart of a reform.."

"A reform that destroys the lives of the innocent, and obliterates their homes? That's not what I stand for. That's exactly why I left the shinobi world but... you're doing the opposite of what your promised me years ago." She pulled out a kunai. "Roxy.."

"Don't talk to me like you know me anymore." She tossed the kunai past him. He shot it back at her. She caught it with her hand. She was in front of him now. His eyes widened. She stabbed his side quickly and punched him to the ground with her strength and possessed him with her demon.

He cried out and gripped her hand, but he couldn't move. He looked at her in pain. She didn't look phased at all. "You lost all my symphony when you laid your hands on my child." He winced and fell to his knees and gripped his chest. She picked him up by his neck. "Next time... Pick on someone Your own size." She tossed him into the Konoha wall.

He stopped moving. She retracted her demon and rushed over to where Sakura was. She moved some more rubble and picked her up carefully. Her eyesight got blurry as she held her. "I-I'm so sorry sweetie..." she walked out of the debris. Her heart was broken.

She started to walk over to Oliver when she saw Tsunade healing him. She stopped. Tsunades gaze turned over to them. She flinched. Roxy looked so alone standing there in the debris, holding her child. Tsunade sighed softly and walked over to her. "May I?" Roxy nodded and handed her Sakura. The blonde woman held Sakura close and started to heal her.

Roxy watched, trying not to cry. Suddenly, Sakura started cough. She groaned and gripped her side. Roxy couldn't hold it back anymore. She started to cry and held Sakura tightly. Sakura flinched.

"Mom?! Are you okay?" She nodded her head quickly. "I-I am more than okay!" Roxy pulled from the hug with tears running down her cheeks. She just held her cheek. "My beautiful girl. My beautiful little girl is alright".

"Ah mom... I'm 16 now. I'm not little."