Moments

Sakura was at her and her mother's home. She hadn't been I her home in so long. It was refreshing to her.

Her eyes were drawn to picture of her and her mother. It had felt like a millennium since she's seen them, but a peace rushed over her as she relaxed back into her home.

Sakura sat on the couch reading when Roxy walked in. She was in a bad mood. "Mom?" Roxy sat on the couch. "They're keeping him in jail...."

"What ? why!?" Sakura said as she sat down. She knew he didn't deserve to be in jail. "They don't believe his testimony for being manipulated by Madara... and they said it was his choice to kill the kages, and that there was no reason for him to be manipulated by the Uchiha."

Sakura sighed but then suddenly, "what if we have Sasuke go through his mind to find the evidence and then he's cleared."

Roxy wasn't in a mood to bother anyone. "He goes on trial today..." Sakura stood. "We have to hurry them! Especially when he has an audience we can prove his innocence right there! They won't doubt Sasuke's words because he's apart of the Police department and the Uchiha clan."

Roxy sat up and thought about it. "That would work." Sakura tossed her mother her coat. "Let's go then!"

Olly was sitting in a trial situation. He was placed in front of the Kages. He was still in all of his restraints and was looking at the ground. He gave up due to trying to tell them he was innocent but no one understood him.

"Oliver Miyuki, of the notorious Snow Clan. We have come together and have come to an agreement announcing that you are Gui-"

"Stop it!" Sakura said as she ran in with Sasuke and Roxy. "He's innocent and I know how to prove it." She brought Sasuke over to Olly.

"All we need is a Uchiha to go through his mind and find the truth right?" The Hokages nodded. "Yes..."

Sasuke walked over to Olly and removed the blindfold. "Hey man..." Olly looked exhausted. "Can I prove your innocence?"

Olly glanced at Sasuke and chuckled. "Go ahead." Sasuke smiled softly and activated sharingan and looked through his mind for the first time that he met Madara.

Sasuke saw his bijuu and was shocked but kept going. He found it.

"Oliver.... don't forget what will happen if you don't listen to me..." Madara said.

Olly nodded slightly. "This world will be gone if don't listen." Madara left the room.

Sasuke left his mind. "He's telling the truth! Everything with Madara and using him. True. He is innocent.."

The kages raised a brow. "I would never lie to the Kages! I am the Police Chief of the Uchiha police department. I would never lie under my oath."

The kages sighed and looked at each other. "Oliver Miyuki, we have declared you innocent of all charges. Under the circumstances of doing something for the better good."

Roxy smiled and rushed over to Olly and took the restraints off of him. She helped him up. "Welcome back Olly." He looked at her shocked. He gripped her hand and hugged her tight. "Thank you..."

Sakura walked everyone out of the chamber. She walked over to Sasuke. "Hey...." He looked at her. "Yes?"

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." He slightly blushed and chuckled. "You're welcome." He poked her forehead. "Let's go get some lunch."
She said with a smile.

He chuckled and held her hand. "Sure." A smile came across her face as she walked with him. She hummed happily to herself. She looked at Sasuke slightly.

He was enjoying himself as well. "So, Sasuke. Why did you agree to prove Olly's innocence? You guys don't necessarily like each other."

Sasuke thought as he walked with her. "I wanted to help because if I was in a situation like him I'd know he'd do the same, and I know you guys would do the same for me."

Sakura felt a some happiness rise in her after he said that. "You know.... naruto saying that you're cold and that you don't care for people is very incorrect. You care about a lot of people, even if they don't necessarily care for you."

He glanced at her when she said that. She smiled and let go of his hand and ran ahead to look at the cherry blossoms. He stopped and watched her from
Where he was, admiring her and just being in awe of how lucky he was.

He watched her and then walked over and held a small part of her hair. "You match these flowers very well."

She chuckled. "I'm literally named after them, Sasuke."

He chuckled softly and shook his head. "They should've been named after you."