Conversation

Luna took full control and healed his body. Olly was unconscious but Luna wasnt. Luna was tired of this.

"Madam Hokage..." Luna said urgently. Roxys eyes glowed. "What do you want, Bijuu?" Luna lowered her head. "My master is no longer awake... So I will speak freely." Roxy raised a brow as she didn't sense any malice.

"Go on..." Roxy said as she held Sakura up. Luna sighed and laid down, protecting Ollys body. "Master... is lost. He feels like he is alone. Ever since he lost his family at an extremely young age, he has been keeping himself secret from people, basically everything."

Roxy sat down in front of her and listened. Luna looked at the man asleep on the ground. "He discovered the night he came to you years ago that he was part Otsutsuki. He found something he was related to and was afraid to lose it."

Roxy looked at Olly slightly. She frowned faintly as she looked back at Luna. "He is simply trying to find his place again... after being manipulated and used by Madara, he has never recovered mentally... which is why he has been harshly irrational, which is why he came to you that night. He hoped coming to you would convince him from leaving, but his mind force his heart to go cold."

Roxys eyes widened slightly. "What has he done since then..." she asked as she looked at her.

"He has conquered worlds and countries. The only difference with those worlds and this one is that, you are here. You're his only weakness. "

Roxy looked down slightly. She knew that much, but she couldn't believe After 12 years, she's his weakness still.

"Has he taken down.. any worlds yet?" Roxy asked. Luna looked down slightly. "Yes... many ones. He's.. started to lose sight of his goal... he usually would go all out but this is his home. He can't hurt anyone in here which is why he is specifically targeting the leaders."

Roxy frowned and stood. "Then why did he try and kill my daughter and granddaughter?" She was still pissed. Luna looked at her.

"He was only trying to draw you out. He loves Sakura as his own daughter. He could never hurt her..." Roxy turned her head slightly.

"Are... are you able to wake him?"

Luna was about to when suddenly another explosion went off in the arena. Roxy stood and frowned as she saw Kaguya. Luna panicked slightly. "Do not tell him of our conversation... please... if you want to get to him. You need to lose to her." Luna went back inside of Olly.

His marks glowed as he laid there unconscious.

Kaguya saw him. Her eyes widened. Sasuke and Naruto rushed her but she quickly blasted them away from her. "Who hurt my nephew..."

Roxy glanced at him and then looked at her. "I did. He didn't put much up of a fight." Which was a blatant lie. He had gotten much stronger.

Kaguyas hair rose as her chakra increased. "Hm..."

She appeared in front of Roxy and slammed her to the wall. Roxy winced and gripped her arm. "You're weaker than I had anticipated.... Madara had praised you."

Roxy smirked slyly. "I guess age does that to you huh?" Kaguya threw her away from her. Roxy caught herself and rushed her doing hand to hand.

Sakura pulled herself up with naruto and Sasuke. The whole trio rushed and attacked Kaguya with Roxy. Naruto got kicked away, Sasuke got slammed into the wall and Sakura got slammed into the ground.

Roxy was panting. She stared at Kaguya. Kaguya punched her hard enough knocking her out. All apart of the plan.

As she was unconscious she felt a cold aura. She couldn't explain it but it was cold and painful. Suddenly she woke up agaisnt a chakra tree and saw Kaguya taking care of Olly. His Mark were glowing still.

"What did she do to him!?" Kaguya yelled at Urashiki. He shrugged. No one in the room noticed that she was awake. "Could Luna be showing him... what happened?"

"No..." Urashiki said quite quickly. "She can't... she doesn't even remember it.. does she?" Roxy raised a brow and then started to fake waking up.

"W-where am I..." she mumbled. Kaguya walked over. "Let's not worry about that... I'm going to need some of your chakra by the way." She placed her hand on her chest and started to draw out some of her chakra. Roxy kicked her away and frowned.

Kaguya held her chakra in her hand and walked over to Olly. Before she could do anything, he shot up sensing her chakra. He had bandages wrapped around his side and his arm was up in a sling.

"W-what.... what happene-"

"Why didn't you destroy the planet or kill her, Olly?" Olly looked at her confused. He saw Roxy chained to the chakra tree.

"Why did you capture her?" He got up but stumbled. Urashiki helped him up. Olly frowned. "I'll continue the interrogation... leave this room." Kaguya frowned but nodded and walked out with Urashiki.

Olly was worried but walked over to her and sat down in front of her. She lifted her head slightly and looked at him. He looked down and held his head.

"I'm sorry..." Roxy looked at him. His eyes were confused, and embarrassed. Roxy sighed. "You're fine... you haven't killed anyone as an Otsutsuki in Konoha..."

Olly nodded faintly. Roxy looked at him and noticed at the little that had changed. His hair was pure white, due to his heritage and his ice. His hands looked rough and had scars on them.

The scar on his face had healed even more. He even had markings underneath his eyes to utilize Luna. He looked only a little bit different but the same.

The two stayed in silence until he walked over to her and broke the chains off the wall. Roxy stumbled and looked at him. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because... you don't deserve to be cut down. You're a good leader."

She looked at him.

"They need you."