Home

Olly walked to his old apartment and walked in. The markings on the wall from the fighting, the ice that he had released during his nightmares.

He sat down on the dusty couch and looked at the room. He smiled faintly to himself as he realized he had a second chance. A chance be believed he didn't deserve.

He finished unpacking things and went to roam m around the village. He walked around looking for the grocery store.

He found it and walked in to buy himself some food that he definitely needed. Casually he walked around grabbing the ingredients he needed. Making sure to keep his hoodie over his head so he wouldn't be bothered. This came with the choices he made.

Quickly, he paid for his things.

He smiled to himself knowing he was home. He didn't worry about all the eyes on him. He knew this would all blow over and he would feel better knowing that it would eventually.

He walked back home as the sun shone. He had made mistakes, and he understood them. Never again did he want to make such mistakes. In the door way of his house he stood. That feeling of fear and abandonment had finally gone away. He was where he needed to be.

Sakura was patching up Sasuke in their home. She continued to heal him for a bit. He had his eyes closed as he sat there quietly.

"You okay, Sakura?" Sasuke asked as he opened his eyes and looked at her. She looked at him and chuckled tiredly. "Somewhat... just finally glad that we're home. It's just nice to have less evil tension in this world of ours."

He nodded in agreement as he reached over and held her hand. "Sakura, go get some rest okay? You need it. You've healed me, Naruto, Roxy, Oliver... you've done a lot today and deserve a break as well."

Sakura lifted his hand and kissed it gently. "My love... I can't. More like I won't be able to until I know that you are completely healed or that all of your injuries have been examined in some form or fashion."

He tilted his head slightly. "Sakura... you don't need to worry about me okay? I'm quite durable".

"Hun... being durable doesn't mean you're indestructible. You can still crack or chip. I'm just hear to fix the crack or the chip." She said with a soft smile.

Sasuke looked at her and sighed. "Fine.. you're lucky you're cute." She smiled and chuckled. "I know".

Roxy sat in her office and stared out the window. She was smiling softly to herself thinking about Joe her family was back.

The memories of their time together came flooding back to her. Memories she would never want to forget. The memories who brought her to her best friend and the love of her life.

She thought back to when they were genin in the midden mist. They would be always getting Into no good trouble, and always getting yelled at. Oh the good ole days.

A soft smile crept across her face as the memories slowed down to a drip, where only significant memories came back to her.

"Olly!" She yelled as she walked through the rain. He was injured but he was smiling. The blonde has just gotten back from a mission and want doing well.

She flicked his Hidden Mist headband and sighed. "What happened?" She said as he walked into the hospital.

"Eh nothing... a kid was getting kidnapped from
The village and I decided to go get her, but it resulted in a fall down a bit of a ravine." He said as he was sat down. He winced as the nurse came over.

"How far of a fall?" Roxy said as she sat next to him. "About a um... 40 foot fall." She smacked his arm.

"Ow!" He held his arm. She sighed and kissed his headband. "Promise me you'll always come back from your missions okay?" He smiled softly as the nurse stitched his arm. "Got it. I won't die on you."

Soon afterwards, she was recruited by the Akatsuki and just disappeared, leaving Olly alone in the village. Behind her motives to avenge her husband, she wanted to make a place for people where her children and friends would be safe.

She looked out the window again and saw that the sun was shining. Everyone was safe. The otsutsuki were gone, what more could happen.

Eh, it didn't matter. She was going to fight not matter what, she had a world protect.

As she looked out the window, there was a knock at the door. "Come in." She said. Sakura walked in. "Hey mom.." she said. Roxy turned and looked at her. "Oh sweetie, everything okay?"

Sakura nodded. "Yeah, just glad you're okay. Almost lost you back there." Roxy nodded as she turned her chair towards her.

"So... what now?" Sakura asked her.

"Well, I plan on making the school system better, and make a place where we can train stronger shinobi." Roxy said.

Sakura smiled softly at her mother and nodded. "Sounds good to me." Roxy sighed and rubbed her daughters cheek. "You grew up too fast... already a mother now..."

Sakura chuckled. "I've been a mother for over a decade mom. I'm surprised you're saying this now." Roxy chuckled softly at that.

For the first time in Roxys life, she felt like she was slowing down. For the first time, she felt like she wanted to just rest.

"Sakura..." Roxy said as she looked at her. She held her hands tightly. "You're a strong, intelligent girl who has even more potential locked inside you. And I want to unlock that even more..." Roxy sat up.

Sakura looked at her concerned. "Are you okay mom?"

"More than ever sweetie..." Roxy looked at her cloak. "Sweetie, I want you to be the next hokage after me." Her words were more serious than ever. Sakura looked at her mother.

The passing of the torch

AN:

I am so sorry for how long this update took to get here. This- ugh I'm sorry! FORGIVE ME LOL. I'll be working on it a bit more. This story is coming to an end. Please enjoy