Conversation

Roxy looked over and blushed slightly. "No Sakura..." she walked over and picked her up. "Ahh I wanted to do it too!"

Pain walked over and moved Ollys blindfold and revealed the Akatsuki To him. Pain was met with ice cold glares.

"I already said I won't work for you... don't you understand that..." Oliver said. His eyes glowed blue. Pain didn't change his expression. He raised his hand and slammed him against the wall.  Oliver winced and glared at him.

"We need your ability, so, we won't stop till we get it." He shot ice at pain. It stopped right in front of his face. "No thanks man." As he said that he saw roxy. He clenched his fists. "I don't want to be here at all.." he looked down.

Roxy looked at him and frowned slightly. She walked over to him and grabbed his shirt collar. He was starting to bleed from his head. "Let me go..." his voice sounded heartbroken. Roxy flinched at that and dropped him. Roxy turned her head.

"Who would've thought you'd betray us..." Oliver said. Pain looked at her. "Do you have a history with this man..." she looked at him. "No..." Oliver laughed.

"Really now!? We don't have a history huh..." suddenly the entire room was filled with ice. He removed the rope around his hands. "So you and I don't exist anymore in your mind..."

Roxy glared and her eyes went yellow. "Shut up..." Olly shot ice at her. "So I mean nothing to you now huh!?" She looked at him. "Shut.. UP!" She shot her demon at him and possessed. He winced and stumbled and gripped his chest and fell to his knees.

"You belong to The Akatsuki now! Do you want us to destroy your village?" She walked over to him. He winced, his nose started to bleed from the possession. She scoffed. "I figured much... work with us, and we won't touch the village." She squatted down in front of him.

He looked at her in pain and glared. He winced and stood up. She raised a brow. Most people couldn't resist her demon. She increased the power and he fell and cried out. SHe flinched at that.

"FINE!" The moment he said that the demon retreated and he collapsed agaisnt the floor. She made her eyes cease glowing. "Konan.. get him a cloak." Pain and Kakuzu picked him up and walked him over to a cell and tossed him in it. "We will come get you when your room is ready."

Roxy walked back to her room and shut the door. She leaned against the door and held her head. "Damn it..."

Sakura was sitting on her bed drawing. She as in her training gear. "You okay ma'am?" Roxy looked at her and sighed. "Yeah I'm fine... wanna go train?" Sakura got out of the bed and nodded her head quickly. Roxy smiled. "Alrighty Let's do this."

Sakura followed her to the training grounds. Roxy took her cloak off and looked at her. "Im going to teach you how to become a medic... and a fighter." Sakuras eyes widened. "I can become both?" Roxy nodded and pulled on some elbow pads.

"Now. Simply. I want you to rush at me and try and attack me with your Jutsu." Sakura nodded and put her hands together and made two clones and ran at her.

Roxy swiftly kicked the two clones and grabbed Sakuras collar and pinned her to the ground. Sakura yelped and winced. "Use your chakra better... again." Sakura got up and nodded. She tucked her hair behind her ear and went opposite of her. She ran at her again. Roxy smirked. "Always try to catch your opponent by surprise.

A few hours went by of the same type of training. Sakura was exhausted by the end. She had bruises on her arms and wrists mostly. "All done saku-" suddenly a kunai went across her cheek. Blood went down roxys cheek. The kunai didn't run deep, but it cut her. She looked at Sakura.

She stood there looking at her breathing heavily. She was exhausted. "You hit me." Sakura smirked tiredly and started to fall forward.

Roxy caught her quickly and smiled. "Good Job..." she picked her up and carried her to her room. She laid her down and covered her in her blanket.

Roxy walked out and closed the door and went to look for a med kit. She ended up walking by Oliver's cell. She stopped and looked at him. There was ice all over the cell. He was mad earlier.

"Wow... aren't you having fun?" Oliver looked up. "Go away... I don't want to speak with you..." he stood up but stumbled and fell agaisnt the wall. "Wow, pain must've hurt you bad." She said. She wanted to help him.

"Don't come in here." He glared at her. She stopped. That cold glare, the same glare she got when she left to join the akatsuki... leaving him behind. "Olly..."
He turned completely and looked at her.

"Don't call me that again..." she looked down. "Was me joining the akatsuki that bad... I didn't do anything!"

He walked over to her and gripped the bars in front of her. "You did nothing!? You're supporting a group that has ruined the world and the village! What makes you think it's okay!?" She looked at him.

"At least I'm not supporting a corrupt village..." she said

"At least I'm not supporting a corrupt group that kills the innocent..." her eyes widened. She grabbed his collar and yanked him against the bars. "You know nothing about what this group does... or about me anymore."

He winced and pulled away from her. "I knew the old you... not the evil you." He turned and laid down on his bed in his cell. She looked at him and then turned to go find the med kit.

She found it and cleaned up and placed a bandage over the wound that would heal. Clearly, there were wounds that weren't healing.