New Opponent

Roxy pulled a mask on and jumped into the village. She knew Madara knew they were there, she was trying to distract him while the squads snuck in while hiding their chakra.

Sakura jumped after Roxy and knocked out a guard. Sasuke and Naruto were on the other side to draw his attention.

"Mom... was Olly still reported outside of the village?" She nodded and looked around. "Yeah... he's on a mission." Roxy didn't want to encounter him right now.

Her and Sakura snuck around in the shadows. Sakura made her mom stop when they saw a group of shinobi walk by. The moment they went away. Roxy nodded and continued to make their way to the hospital. They needed to see someone.

They froze a couple more times and eventually got there. They climbed up a side ladder and got into a room. Sakura turned and saw Tsunade on a bed. Sakuras eyes widened.

"She's alive..." Roxy looked over and took off her mask. She walked over to her and looked at her. Her hair was short now and she was alive.

Roxy squeezed her hand in relief. "Good... can you heal her?" Sakura made her hands glow and placed them on her head gently. Roxy looked at her clipboard and saw a different name.

"A different nam-"

"Who are you tw-" a knife was against the mans neck. "Tell anyone we're here we will kill you." The man laughed. Roxys eyes widened. She saw long pink hair.

"Killing me won't work cause I'm technically still dead." Roxy moved her kunai. "Misaki..." he smiled and kissed her head. "Hey beautiful. Sensed your chakra when you snuck in."

Roxy blushed slightly but shook it away. "Good, that means Madara knows we're here." He nodded and walked over to tsunades bed. "This is my Patient 'anna'" he had changed her name on her record to protect her from Madara.

Roxy nodded and understood. "Thank you." Misaki smiled faintly. "Don't thank me. I was told to do this." Roxy raised a brow. Who the heck told him to this? Well, this wasn't her concern right now.

"Alright... well at least she's okay. Sakura keep healing her. I'll go confront Madara okay?" Sakura nodded and took her mask off.  Roxy kissed her head and looked at Misaki.

"Protect them for me?" Misaki tucked his hair behind his ear showing his byakugou seal. "Of course." She smiled and jumped out the window. Swiftly, she pulled her mask back on and ran down the alleys of the village.

Madara sat in his office twirling a kunai around his finger. The door opened and Olly opened it. The moment Olly entered a kunai landed near his head. He didn't react at the object.

"Could you not?" Oliver said in annoyance. Madara smirked and shook his head. "Nope." He tossed him a syringe. "When you get close enough to her, inject her with this."

Olly caught it and looked at it. "And this is?" Madara stretched. "A poison. Inject her with it and she will die in 3 minutes top." Olly started at the syringe and nodded. He placed it into his pocket.

"Get where you need to be. She will be here soon and she thinks you're outside of the village." Olly nodded as he lifted his fingers. He disappeared from the office.

Madara stood and jumped onto his balcony and jumped down into the open area in front of the Kage office.

"Roxy! I'm right where you want! You know you're not stronger than me." He smirked slightly as he sensed her chakra behind him.

"Come and face me, or... are you a coward." Suddenly he dodged a sword blade. She panted in anger. "I am not a coward... you are for enslaving innocent people for your Hokage fantasy!" Madara activated his sharingan.

"I believe it's a reality if it's happened." He shot fire at her. She quickly dodged and shot a possession at him. She also shot lightning.

He got possess and the lightning came down on him. She kept the seals together and made sure the strength was strong.

Suddenly he laughed. He shot the demon back at her as she saw red eyes staring at her. "You know... for once something actually hurts. But, you have pissed me off." He distinguished her Jutsu and looked at her.

"Tonight is your last night on this planet." She didn't falter. She raised her arms and received the attack from him. He swung hard and kicked her away. He did hand seals and slammed his hand on the ground.

Fire came from the ground. Quickly she did hand seals and put out the fire with water. Steam rose in the air as she stared through the steam, her eyes glowing yellow.

"Boo!" Suddenly she got kicked the opposite direction. She hit a wall and winced. She stood and wiped blood from her nose. She hadn't fought anyone as strong in a long time.

Madara laughed as he pulled out his weapon. "I haven't had this much fun since Hashirama! You truly are an adversary to be wary of." Roxy did hand signs and placed her hands on the ground.

"It's an honor sir. But I'm not here for compliments." Suddenly fire erupted under him. He swung his fan and the flames grew bigger.

He stood there and smirked. She rushed towards him, her eyes glowing red. Suddenly ice covered the entire area. She jumped back. A man with white hair stood there.

"Are you alright , Madara-sama?" Olly asked Madara asked. Madara had gotten stabbed but didn't say anything. "Of course..."

Roxys eyes widened. He changed so much. His hair was white and he had a scar going over his eye. "Oliver..." he turned his head towards her. She teared up slightly.

The joy that he was bubbling with, the enthusiasm, the fire, the love that was in him had completely faded.

Madara laughed and placed a hand on his shoudler.

"I introduce! You're new opponent! Oliver!"