Protection

The duo trekked down the mountain slowly but surely. Ollys injuries were better and were making things a bit difficult.

He stopped a bit of a ways down panting and leaning his head back. Roxy stopped next to him. "You're doing amazing, come on... we're almost there." Olly looked at her tiredly.

"And how far is almost there for you?" She rubbed her neck and looked a bit down the mountain, and chuckled. "Eight miles." He groaned and covered his face with his arm. "Your sense of 'almost close' is insane...."

She sighed and nodded. The Blondie sighed and pulled himself up and started climbing down with her again. He was really tired but he needed to get to Konoha. He wasn't going to let Roxy lose Sakura. Roxy climbed next to him. "Go Slow... I don't need you passing out on me okay?"

He chuckled. "I wont."

After a few stops and a few hours of climbing the duo made it to the bottom and just laid on the ground. "F-finally..." the two muttered at the same time. Roxy was sore all over, and so was Olly. The two sat up and started walking. "I'm surprised you didn't fall.... you were a bit of a klutz when we were younger." Roxy said with a smirk.

"What? I wasn't a klutz, I just slipped on my ice a lot." He said surprised. Roxy sighed. "Still a klutz"

Olly pouted slightly but got over it. "Maybe... so... how far till Konoha?" He asked with a little bit of hope in his voice. She thought and guesstimated their distance. "About 3-4 miles away. You can see the top of the Hokage rocks from here which Means were 4ish miles away, then when we see the eyes, we're 3 miles away and so on." Olly nodded and fixed his backpack.

"Alright, let's go." They walked together.

Hours went by, when the two finally made it Konoha. Olly walked in and sighed. "About time... now I have to go die." Roxy sighed. She wasn't looking forward to that. She followed him down the Konoha streets, looking at his back. She often caught herself just looking at him, but would swiftly shake that away and focus on what she had to do.

"Olly, it takes a bit for me to try and kill a person, should we even bother?" She said. It was a lie that it took a lot for her to kill a person, usually if she wanted to, she could wipe out opponents on seconds, but with him she didn't want To be that cold.

He looked at her. "Roxy... I'm not worrying about that. Just... Just make sure that you kill me like how you do to all your opponents so Pain doesn't get suspicious." Roxy just stared back at him. "Fine."

Olly smiled softly.

After walking around, Olly walked over to Tsunades office and knocked on the door. "Come in." Olly carefully opened the door and ushered Roxy in. The hokages eyes darted up at him and her. "Why is she here and why are you hurt?"

"Um... well I fell to put things simple, but I'm here to help Roxy." Tsunade did not look pleased with that. "Help her with what Oliver?" The Hokage said as she stood. "To protect her daughter. Pain is following my chakra, and is waiting for me to be assassinated by Roxy. If she doesn't, Pain kills Sakura. So, we came up with the plan that she should kill me, make it seem like I'm deceased and Sakura will be safe."

Tsunade looked at him and frowned. "You idiot..." she sighed. "And you want me to heal you?" He nodded. She shrugged and sat back. "I'm okay with this plan, but it had to be executed right here. But, I am worried... can she actually kill you? You two are close." Oliver looked at Roxy, and she right back at him. She nodded slightly.

Olly took his backpack for and extra gear. And stood there and looked at Roxy. He took a deep breath. "Go ahead." Roxys eyes glowed a bright red and she possessed his body. Oliver quickly stumbled forward onto his knees gasping for air. He gripped his chest in agony as black markings crawled up his neck.