Rescue

Pain was in a rage. When hearing about Roxy being kidnapped, he now was completely okay with destroying the village. Konan had a worried expression.

"Pain... don't let your emotions get to you too much.." he scoffed and walked outside. "My emotions drive me to do my best..." he closed his eyes and thought of Roxy and Sakura. He clenched his fists and started to run to the village.

Roxy sat in her cell panting heavily. She hadn't been treated fully. She cringed and tried to get up but fell back into her seat. She was legitimately afraid. She was blindfolded and was surrounded by darkness, she was gagged so she couldn't cry out for help or anything. She clenched her fists when suddenly she heard the guards cry out and collapse.

She turned her head towards the nose when someone started to remove her blindfold. She moved away when suddenly her eyes widened. A relieved smile came across her rescuers faces. "Thank god you're okay..." Sakura said as she removed her restraints. Roxy didn't know, but she had teared up at the sight of Sakura.

When Sakura removed the final restraint, she hugged Sakura tightly and kept her close. "You okay mom?" Sakura said as she hugged her back worryingly. Roxy smiled softly as she pulled from the hug and looked at her apprentice with pride. "I'm definitely alright."

Sakura smiled and nodded. "Good. We need to hurry. Pain is going to get the Nine Tails or Naruto, and hes going to do anything to get him. He told me to get out of the village." Roxy nodded. "Alright."

Sakura wrapped an arm around her and ran out quickly but carefully. The sound of shinobi panicking echoed in the village. Sakura ran down one road. Roxy looked over and locked eyes with Oliver. His eyes widened. He caught Sakura in ice, and Roxy.

"No!" Sakura winced. The more she broke it, the more it covered her. Oliver walked over. "I can't let you go..." Sakura winced and groaned in frustration and worry. "Look Mister! Pain is going to attack the village soon, which means a bunch of people are gonna die. So, are you going to stay with two criminals and let thousands die?"

Oliver looked at her. He clenched his fist and removes the ice, but he picked up roxy. "I'll get you guys out of her. Run down that road." Sakura nodded and started to run. Roxy leaned against Oliver and relaxed slightly. He noticed and held her protectively.

As Sakura ran she saw naruto and sasuke running opposite of her. They all saw each other. Everything felt like it froze, but she turned her head and ran. Sasuke tried to turn but stopped. He continued to get Naruto to the shelter.

They got out of the village. Oliver panted and placed her against a tree carefully and placed ice against where she was hurt. She flinched but relaxed. Sakura placed her hand over the ice, her hands began to glow green.

Oliver sighed in relief as he stood. He was about to say something when a black rod shot into his shoulder and pinned him to a tree. He cried out in pain and gripped the rod. He immediately started to feel drained due to his Chaka being taken away. He looked over at Pain, who had arrived. He hand raised with another rod ready.

"Hands off..." the orange haired man growled at Oliver. Oliver didn't look phased by how Pain was acting. Roxy winced and got up. She gripped the rod and broke it and removed it from his shoulder. "Sakura heal him please..."

Sakura rushed over and started to heal him. Pain rushed over to Roxy. "Are you okay?" She nodded slightly and leaned her head against him. "Who hurt you.."

Roxy stood up straight and held her side. "The Hokage..." pain nodded. "She will die today as well, along with the blonde kid." Sakura froze, and stopped healing Oliver. She got up and stood in front of Pain. "You can't kill naruto..." he raised a brow.

"I thought you were of the akatsuki?" Sakura flinched but stood her ground, "I am, but I won't let you kill my friends just for some chakra." He started to walk past her. Suddenly a crack went through the air and he went flying away from the village, so did konan. There was a crack in the ground.

He hit a few trees and winced as he pulled himself up. "What?" Sakura had punched him away. She was going to defend the village now. Roxys eyes widened. "I know you didn't let the lady beat you mom... you didn't want to kill someone innocent, and you definitely didn't want to kill your role model, so I'm going to follow Your foot steps."

Pain appeared in front of Sakura and caught her fist causing a shockwave to go all directions. "Shinra Tensei..." Sakuras eyes widened. She went flying into the village away from him. Sakura hit a wall, and crashed into a few buildings. She was unconscious.

Roxys eyes widened. She snapped. Her eyes glowed red and her demon came out and possessed Konan and Pain. He stopped moving and shook as he turned to look at her. "W-why.."

"You hurt my KID!" She flung him and Konan away. He caught himself. He stood and looked at her. "I know you have a range-" suddenly the demon appeared in front of him he jumped back quickly, his eyes widened. "The range is longer now!"

"How dare you expect to get away with hurting my child!? Remember what I told you when she first joined the Akatsuki!?" He raised a brow.

"Hurt me, beat me, destroy me, bring me to the lowest level you can possibly imagine, but the moment you touch my daughter...." her eyes went wide and rage flowed through her expression.

"You no longer have me, the demon, in your Akatsuki anymore." She was serious