Strength

Roxy was training with Sakura. Sakura was showing amazing chakra control. She had never seen like it.

As she was fighting with Sakura, Sakura started to throw swings at her which she had never seen her do before. She caught her arm and flipped onto the ground.

"You're getting more confident. Good job." Sakura winced and nodded as she got up. Roxy smiled softly at her and squatted down and messed up her hair.

"I am extremely impressed." Sakura looked at her with eyes wide. She blushed and smiled. "T-thanI you ma'am!" Roxy chuckled and poked her cheek. "Call me Roxy kiddo." Sakura smiled and nodded.

Pain walked into the room and looked at the two. "Roxy, were getting ready for Oliver to cross out his headband. Come on." Roxy nodded and picked up Sakura and walked into the other room.

Oliver  looked exhausted. He was standing there looking at his headband. He was forced to give up. Konan handed him a kunai. Roxy looked at him, and frowned slightly. She didn't want to force him to do this.

Oliver took his kunai and held it to his headband and just froze. He clenched it. He tossed the kunai at Konans cheek and filled the room with Ice and ran out. Roxy protected Sakura as Pain rushed after Oliver. Roxy took her to another room and went after Pain.

As Roxy arrived on the scene pain and Oliver were neck and neck. Her eyes widened. He was on par with Pain? Suddenly he slammed pain away from him and pinned him to the wall with ice knocking him out . He was about to run out when Roxy grabbed his arm.

He looked at her. Behind his angry eyes was a sadness unlike any other. "Oliver..." he yanked his arm away and was about to attack her with ice. He cried out and fell down in front of her. He was possessed again. Her eyes glowed yellow. She  walked over to pain and removed the ice.

Pain winced and collapsed against her. She held him up carefully and increased the possession power against  Oliver.

"Damn it Oliver! Just leave the hidden mist and come with us!" Olly gripped the ground. "I-I won't let innocent people stay with a c-corrupt government!" He shot ice and her as a last ditch effort. She removed the demon on purpose and let him escape.

She laid Pain on the ground and removed his cloak. He was stabbed in the side. She frowned and removed the ice he was stabbed with. He winced and clenched her wrist. She looked at him and rubbed his head in a reassuring way. "I got you..."

He looked at her weakly and nodded. She healed him with her demon. Suddenly she turned her head and Sakura was standing there watching. "N-ninjas do this?" Roxy sighed and nodded. "Yes they do..."

Sakura rushes over and sat next to pain and held his hand slightly. "Mr. Pain... I know you don't like me very much but... you'll be okay." Pain looked at her and chuckled. "I never said I didn't like you..." he patted her head.

After everyone got situated, pain was resting in his room. He was drained and so was Roxy. Roxy came to his room that night and sat by his bed. "Roxy..." he said as he sat up weakly. She looked at him. "Go back to sleep..."

"No.. what's wrong?" She Just stood up and sat down next to Him and leaned against him. "I'm fine... are you okay?" He wrapped an arm around her and sighed. "Yeah I'm alright... I've had worse." She chuckled faintly. "Well... that's all I needed to know."

She stood up quickly and began to leave. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. His face was close to hers. She blushed faintly. He looked at her and let go of her wrist. "Are you okay?" He asked. He was taller than her which made it a bit hard for her to look at him. "I-I'm Fine..." she said.

He rubbed her cheek with his thumb. She backed up and made him sit on the bed. She cleared her throat. "Go to sleep dumbass..." she turned to leave.

"Roxy..." she groaned. "Wha-" he was already out of bed. He kissed her. Her eyes went wide. She relaxed slightly and kissed him back. She broke the kiss after a bit and looked at him. He was flustered. She chuckled and flicked his head. "Go to bed Casanova."

She walks out and went to her room. She leaned against her door and blushed. "What was that for..." she mumbled to herself. She shook it off and looked around for Sakura. She wasn't there.

She walked out of the room and found herself in the training room. She looked and saw Sakura fighting a dummy. She stayed quiet and watched. She was able to knock the dummy down. Roxy smiled like a proud mother as she watched her.

Sakura jumped and kicked the dummy away from her a bit of a distance. Sakura punched the air and smiled. "so that's what happens when you put chakra on your feet!" She squealed.

Roxy walked over and pretended not to notice. "Kiddo you need to be in bed." Sakura looked at her and smiled. "Okay!" She ran back to their room. Roxy was proud.

She went back to their room and got changed and laid in bed. She thought about what pain did, and how Olly tried to attack her. She didn't know what to think anymore. After going deep into her thoughts, Sakura jumped on the bed and curled up next to her. "Thank you for training me!"

Roxy looked at the little girl curled up next to her. "No problem kid... no problem." Sakura fell asleep against her and held onto her slightly. Roxy looked at the ceiling and thought about the good ole times she had with Olly.

She sighed.

"I'm sorry Olly... we just have different paths." She closed her eyes and fell asleep soon after, holding Sakura protectively as she slept.