-WEIRD JUJU-

Lestat's P.O.V -

I got up from the chair and grab my hat and coat. I open the door and walk out. I don't have time to let Lazarus know that I left out. I don't need him knowing either. He would end up questioning me heavy.I don't have time to make up excuses or to get caught up in lies. I'd end up trapping myself in a giant web. I turn on the car and shift the gear to drive. I leave the property and get onto the main road. I take out my phone and call her. The phone connects to the Bluetooth and I hear her voicemail. I can't lie and say that I called her a few times. I called her about one hundred times. "What?!" She screamed across the phone. "I told you not to go on a dat with him." I said to her. "I'm just having lunch with the man. Are your men not doing their job?" She asked. I was frustrated. "You know that he's gonna end up taking a hold of you, right? He's gonna be a lot worse than Lazarus when it comes to claiming you. Especially if he finds out who you are." I said. She sighed. "That's what you keep saying, you know what. I'm gonna finish having a good day with this new friend of mine. I'll be the judge of things. There's absolutely now way he will find out who's mate I am if you or anyone else hasn't informed." She said. I was a bit annoyed. I'd just end up watching them and making sure he keeps his distance. The thing about his kind is that he doesn't really mark you.
He gives you a ring or some sort of talisman that binds you to him. Of course he wouldn't do such a thing to her right now. Mainly because he just met her and they are getting to know each other. But I'm sure if he found out about her mate and the fact that she is a virgin. He will lose his shit and make sure the whole universe knows he conquered Lazarus and earned his mate as a prized possession. There's only so much I can say to her. I noticed the more I push the more she pulls. I sigh. "I have to go." She said before abruptly hanging up before I could reply.

About twenty minutes later I arrive at the restaurant

About twenty minutes later I arrive at the restaurant. I took a seat in a secluded area. I could see them but they couldn't see me. I had a live video of them at a closer angle from my men. I watched it. The thing I didn't realize was how sloppy I was. I felt a tap on the shoulder. Before I knew it Lazarus was sitting across from me. "I saw that you were worked up about something, I decided to come with just in case you need a extra hand." He said.