-WAR-

I sat there not knowing what to do. The best thing I could do is track her steps. I'll have to have my men search the airport for any camera footage of her. The best thing about New Orleans was the fact that the airport was never busy and it's kind of small. So it wouldn't take long for me find any evidence. I'll end up visiting Lazarus when I get out of this place. I can't flicking believe he left his guards all the way down. He's a complete and utter asshole. This girl has been put through so much and who knows if she's gonna end up going through it no that he isn't around. She doesn't have one ounce of protection jewelry or anything.
Im not even sure she is aware of her guardian spirits. Johnathan never taught her anything. He just basically attached himself to her, manipulated her, and hung on for the ride of privileges he felt he'd receive from being around. I sent him an adequate enough of money to make sure he didn't break them up. But he's choosing to be a complete dickhead. I roll my eyes and walk out of the office. To my surprise the meeting had finished. "What's up?" I asked question the early dismissal. "He has an urgent situation with his family. So he had to leave. He did sign the contract so we are good on the deal." My partner said. I smiled and nodded.
"I need you to look into epiphany again. Get some men on the case. Look for her and send the men to the area shes in. I want to make sure she is protected. That way I don't have worry when I decide to go to wherever she is located."I said to him. He nodded and handed me the files on the deal from earlier. I walk away.
——
I arrived at Lazarus's home. I turn off the car and take a deep breath before I take off my seatbelt and exit the car. I can't lie, I'm nervous enough because I don't know what to expect. I shut the door and lock it. I walk to the door and open it by typing in the code. I walk to the living room to see him on the couch. He was watching a movie. "What's up?" He asked. I didn't really know what to say. "Nothing much." I said to him. "How are you feeling?" I asked him. "I feel okay, I would like to know if she's okay." I could see a huge outpouring of emotions seeping through this weird mask he unintentionally had on. His eyes switched suddenly. "I haven't heard from my lady, she was here all night and we you know. I like her a lot." He said almost forcibly. I was honestly confused as to what I should do.
"Ahh." Was all I said to him. I walked to the liquor cabinet and opened it. I grabbed a bottle and chugged it halfway. Fuck man, what can I honestly do to change this? Who the fuck can I pay to go against this man. How can I help to strengthen and uplift her so that she doesn't have to be stuck on him or in his trap for the rest of her life..Fuck...
——————————————————————————-
Epiphany's POV-
The past week was exhausting. I didn't leave the house once. I only left to go to the big barn in the back that only had five horses and but in the middle was a huge space. He had me running and doing an work outs to strengthen my core. He had me do back work outs to do the same. I woke up so sore the first morning. The last two days was not so bad. I managed to get a hang of it and do all of the stretches he showed me on the first two days.

I sigh and laugh to myself. Today he was having me do drills with the swords and knifes. They were super simple to do but stressful because I wasn't doing it the exact same way he wanted me to.
I groaned and threw the knife on the floor. For some reason the thought of this man came to my mind. I started to feel everything and couldn't seem to focus on what I was doing. I made the wrong step and ended up loosing my groove. He grabbed me and managed to tackle me gently to the floor. Proving to me that my mind was fucking me over.

"I think I need a day off from exercising. I'm also gonna have to get my own place. I love it here. But I'm gonna have to put my skills to the test. If your mom or grandma wants to put a seal on my house they can. That way none of the demons can come in. "You do understand that you're at war right?" He asked me. I was a bit confused. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "There's someone who broke up your connection with your mate and now it's open season for the motherfuckers to try to hurt you. They won't stop until they get something of yours. If you do decide to move I'd have to come with you. Just for my personal sanity of knowing that you're okay." He said.

"How do I go about finding out who did this to and who is send me these demons?" I asked him. "I'll have my grandma do a reading for you. That way you can get all of the information you need. That we will have an idea of what we can do to stop this or to really end this war. " he said to me. I nodded zinging out and trying to figure out how I'm gonna find a repellent spell of some kind. I know that one bomb did t end the world war but I have to start somewhere.