-FINAL TOUCH-

I woke up at around 4 am, I knew that the store was pretty much ready for the additional furniture to be added along with the decor. After that I'll add the products and make sure that everything it lined up. I made a quick arrangement for a chef to drop by. I sent an email with all of the recipes and surprising I got a response. I sent the money and gave him the time to get there.  I put on a sweatpants and grab all my stuff. I'll have to come back home and shower real quick before I do the shoot and get my makeup done.

I took the time to pack my car with all of the products.  I also added the other products that got delivered to my home. It took me an hour which was okay. I get into the drivers seat and put on my seatbelt. I start the car and shift the gear into drive. I drop by a bakery and get a couple cups of coffee and some sweets. I put them in the car and drive to the store. I get there on time and my assistant seemed to have everything under control. That made me super excited, I will have an easy time getting everything done with her help.

She had a small team with her so they all helped me get everything out of the car. It doubled down the time it took me to pack it into my car. After doing so they took a break to eat the sweets and socialize. About thirty minutes later all of the decors and extra stuff like the tables and furniture came in. I basically watched ass the men assembled everything. Which took a good sum of hours. After a good two hours they had half of the stuff assembled. I basically told them where to place everything. I had the ladies basically unboxing all the decor and put  them where they needed to be. Everyone's time is being occupied which is good, my money isn't going to waste.
I made a large order for lunch to be delivered here. I knew that everyone would be hungry. The drivers will be here for a bit because it is a lot of furniture. It requires about two trucks. 

After another two hours the driver were on their last assembly. They just had to do the office furniture and that was pretty much it. The ladies were putting the products on the shelves and making sure everything looked aesthetically pleasing.  They were doing a great job. I didn't realize how much product I was selling until I saw how packed all of the shelves were getting. I had a full store and that made me proud. One was working on the body care and another was working on putting the candles on the shelves and in under stock.

There was one who was putting the crystals in the basket and adding the name and properties. There was one working on setting up the utensils and and stuff for the bar area. There was one working on stocking the books. Another worked on stocking the teas. Another worked on stocking and bagging the herbs. The produce was supposed to be coming in any minute now so they can stock the coolers and fridge. Honestly I was so happy.

Another two hours went by and we were still working hard. We finished stock towards the last hour  and the food came just in time. I allowed them to take a break. The men got their food and were able to leave with a happy fat tip. They ladies ate and socialized. I wanted to kind of create work vibe so I  have them a shirt to wear that had the company logo on it. I kind of wanted it to seem like they worked there. That way when the photographers show up they can take pictures of the ladies kind of showing the products and stuff. I'll be giving them a nice little gift tonight so that they can feel appreciated.

I'll be giving them a nice four hour break to go home and change and do whatever. Then after that I'll have them come to the shop to take pictures. It basically 2:45 pm so they would end up being back at around 7 pm. Which is the perfect time. They leave about twenty minutes later. I take the time to make sure everything is in order. It all looks so beautiful. Like it's amazing how much progress was made in such a short amount it time. It made me absolutely delighted.

We didn't have anything else to set up. My shop was officially ready for the photoshoot and grand opening. I smile to myself, I decided to take it upon myself and stop by the strip mall. I go into the popular makeup store Sephora and buy a couple different products and pocket sized perfumes. After doing so I went to the jewelry store and got a couple charm bracelets with charms on it. Then I went another store to get some candy. After doing so I went to a store and got some really lovely gift bags and stuffing paper. I also got some flowers from the florist. I stopped and got a bit of cash. I went back to my shop and  picked out a couple products from my under stock. I took everything to my office and started to wrap everything up and put them in the different bags for the ladies. I also put their funds in an envelope.

They all had the same gifts and the same amount of funds. My assistant got a bit more funds of course. I also got them each some flowers. I put everything together and put the paper in the bag. Every thing looked lovely. I put all of the bag on the front table in the store so that as soon as they come in they see it. I also made sure I cleaned up my mess. I did the final touches and ordered dinner for everyone. I let the chef know that he could bring his apprentice if he wanted to. I also let him know that I'd want him to do a small little dinner box for the ladies to take home after the shoot. He replied with a positive response. 

I walked out of the shop and locked the door. I get into my car and drive home.
————————————————————————-