-SEND IT ON-

The next day I woke up super early. My godfather was already done cooking breakfast and had the table set. I walk over to it and sat down. The other men took a seat. They began eating. We made small talk and then it was time for them to leave. They thanked me again for the wonderful hospitality and I thanked them for doing such beautiful artwork on my arms. After leaving I took it upon my self to clear off the table. I put up some of the food and then I started washing everything out. I put them to dry and then wipe off the counters. After doing so I wiped off the dining table and sweeper the floor. Everything was just right. I walked to my work room and started gathering all of the herbs I needed.

I had bought these fancy glass bottles to put my mixtures in. I used heat to do this work, mainly because it makes things set faster. It also helps me with extracting the properties form the herbs and into the oil and spirit mixture.I brought everything to the kitchen to make sure that I didn't have to make trips or have any sort of interruptions. I sigh to myself and start to think about everything I wanted to do. I gather four pots and put them on the stove. I filled each of them with about three to four cups of oil.

I put one batch of herbs into the mortar and pestle

I put one batch of herbs into the mortar and pestle. I begin to grin the herbs. My godfather sits on the couch after turning on the record player. He had 'Send it on' by D'Angelo playing, he was working on my website. I just wanted a basic layout and nothing crazy.

I smile to myself

I smile to myself. I'm very lucky to have a supportive godfather and god parents in general. I continue grinding the herbs. Soon after I pour the money oil mixture into the first pot of oil. Then I start on the next batch of herbs for the self love oil. Soon after I poured that into the second pot of oil. I start on the clarity herbs and grind it to a dust. I pour the mixture into the third pot of oil. Then I start the balance herb mixture. I grind the herbs and poured them into the fourth pot. I had two other burners that were open. I grab two more pot and pour the same amount of oil inside.

I start a batch of pussy power oil and then I started one for dick power. I also made a herb mixture based on my guardian orisha. I poured the 5th and 6th mixture into their own pots. I made sure to save half of all of the herbal mixtures for the candles and the  herbal bath salts that I'd be making in an hour or two.
I watch all of the pots making sure to regulate the temperature and mix everything in the right manner. I did this for 25 minutes and turned all of the burners off. I mixed all of the different oils and then allow them to cook for thirty minutes.

During that break I spent my time making some cookies and baking them. Though my break was over and they just got into the he oven. I started pouring the oils into their own fancy bottles. That took me a good twenty minutes of making sure I don't mess up or break anything. I  poured different scents into each one of them. They had very unisex vibes. They smelled very therapeutic and nice. They were strong but not too overpowering. I sealed them and put them in my empty cabinet. I wash up all of the pots and wooden spoons. I set them to dry. I clean the counters and sweep the floors.

Then I start the last oil for the day

Then I start the last oil for the day. I pour half of the mixture in the pot and prep the bottle it would be going in. I put the burner on low and allow it to warm up. Then I focus my attention to 7 bowls of salts. I walk over and start pouring the scents in and all of the herbs. I mix and mix and then package everything. After doing so I wash up all of the bowls and clean off the counter again. With the left over herbs I used them to dress the different colored candles. Each oil and salt had different colors which represented the purpose of the product.

Once all of the candles were dressed I added a small stone and a cover on top

Once all of the candles were dressed I added a small stone and a cover on top. The kitchen counter was packed with new products that smelled delicious. All that was left to do was light a couple of my own candles around these products with some green candles. I'll set all of them up tomorrow after I package the oils. I was actually gonna be doing the soaps this evening. But I needed a two hour long break. I take the cookies out of the oven and let them cook down.

Honestly I could have my god father use the left over herbs to make a jambalaya soap. With all of the herbs combined. A herb that cleansed you and attracted abundance,luxury, sex, relationships, and more. I walk over to him and sat on the couch. I sink into it and exhale. I felt so disgusting, I had been sweating and just felt a bit dirty. But I may take thirty minutes to exercise. "Would you be able to do me a favor?" I asked him. He nodded. "Can you use the left over herbs and to make a jambalaya soap?" I asked. He looked at me confused. "A what?!" He asked me. "Just combine all of the herbs." I said. He shook his head and clicked his tongue in disapproval. "Do you have a list of the herbs?" He asked me.