-INVITATION-

The fact that my men couldn't find her made me super worried about  if she'd end up popping up on my radar. The thing is that two weeks passed and Lazarus was growing more and more impatient. Johnathan and his love hadn't come, mainly because it was drawing near to the holidays and they'd have to bring in the loads of funds they'd be reviving during this time. I can't blame them. To be honest I was a bit upset that they were taking this long to come. They said they'd be here in the next two days. They just decided to hire four new people to look after the store while they're gone. I knew that they were trying their best to track her in the spirit but she's been putting up barriers. It's been hard for them to enter her dreams.
I noticed that Lazarus was getting more and more irritated. That night when we arrived at his family's place they didn't really like ow he looked. His dad just automatically knew it was o er a girl and when he asked Lazarus to my suprise he didn't hide it. "Yes, I got into a fight with someone. I just... Lestat and I are leaving tonight. I have to find my fiancé. You all will be meeting your daughter in law very soon." Was all he said before walking to his room, grabbing all of his stuff and leaving. I was shocked. "He has aaaa-a fiancé?" His mom stuttered out in shock. I nodded and went to my room to get my stuff.
The ride to the house was silent. He didn't say anything.

Fast forward to this present moment. He hasn't really been talking much. He's just been locked in his room drinking. One thing I can say is that he does take care of his hygiene. It's just that he hasn't cut his hair or gotten a beard trim in a long time. This was different, I think eventually I could get used to seeing him with a dad belly and a son in his hand. I know that it's absolutely inevitable for them to have sex and for him to impregnate her. I just hope he doesn't do it the first time. She needs to enjoy the experiences of that world. Before she has to go nine months without any.. That might be harsh, but it's just what I believe. Children are blessing but she's a bit young and needs to enjoy her youth before she has children.

One of my men walked into the room and gave me a large envelope

One of my men walked into the room and gave me a large envelope. It had Marco's and Epiphany's name on it. It was addressed to Lazarus and I. Inviting us to his secret engagement party. Basically he's gonna end up proposing to her. She of course, does not know what's coming at her. He's gonna bind her to him through that ring. Shit, the last thing I want is for Lazarus to find out. "Put this somewhere Lazarus can't find it." I ordered. "Put what where." Lazarus said walking into the office. He took the large card from my hand and read it. His whole demeanor changed instantly. He didn't say one word. He just handed back the card and walked out of the office and to his room. He slammed the door.

I didn't really know what to say to him, I mean what could I possibly say to him. I sigh to myself trying to figure out a way to get him to speak more than asking a question a two. I sigh to myself. I couldn't really just go to him and try to start small talk. I think the best thing for me to do is employ more men to look for her. "I need you to get together about 100 men. I need ten to go to each coast. That way we can get a lot of grounds covered. We're gonna need them to put up surveillance in each coast. Including his little island. If that's where she is we're gonna need you all to find someone who can easily work with us to get her out of there. " I said to him. He nodded and walked out of the room. I grab my phone and it's almost like some sort of sorcery Johnathan is calling me. I answer.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?!" He practically screamed across the phone. I was confused." Do you know that she's about to get married?" He asked. "How do you know that?" I asked. "We saw it in the fucking cards and then my tea bag broke and the tenants showed me a union." He yelled. "Either way, we are coming tonight. We can't let you guys run her into a dumb fucking situation. Knowing that she's vulnerable and could easily get hurt in such a situation. Plus he isn't even doing it to spit Lazarus. He's doing it to spite some woman who ran from him." He said before hanging up the phone. I put my phone down confused.

So what is it. They're arranging some kind of fake marriage in hopes that he can make a female jealous enough to run back to him. I'm sure her logic is that Lazarus will have no way of getting her back. It's brilliant,but fucking stupid. I sigh to myself ready to drink a whole bottle. But I couldn't because I have to actually find her. Before this hit gets too far. I know that Lazarus was planning something quietly. I know that when he sees her, he'll latch onto her and will not let her get too far. That's something I know from experience. It would of been best for him to get Epiphany before going at Marco. Either way he has a second chance and I'm sure he won't screw it up.