-BITTER BLOOD-

Fifteen minutes into the awkward silence, I started to make conversation. "How did you find me?" I asked him."I didn't find you; I called you here. When you had to do the ritual to summon me, I had to have your blood to be bind to you. So when I did get assigned to you, I called you here. But I didn't know you would be living in a house I owned." He said. "excuse me?" I said, looking at him as though he had just said something crazy. "What do you mean by the house you own?" I asked. "You rented out my guest house." He said calmly. "You're real?" I asked, touching him. He chuckled softly. "I thought you were going to be like It the clown. Only showing up to me and those you want to see you." I said, almost amazed.

"I'm visible to everyone. I do have the choice to be like that. But I enjoy worldly things." He said. "So when it comes to this guest house thing, do you have spare keys? Do you have secret cameras set up inside?" I asked. He shook his head no. "To both," I asked. "Only to the second question." He said. " So what if I want to fuck someone, and you randomly walk in at that exact moment.What then?" I asked. His eyes darkened. "That won't be happening. Especially not around me." He said in a severe tone. "What exactly?" I asked. "You are not allowed to have sex in the guest house, and you're not allowed to have sex anywhere around my territory." He said, sounding very sure.

"Where exactly is your territory?" I ask him. "This whole County. " He said. I gulped. "Are you some kind of king or something?" I ask teasingly. "Yes."He replies. I was a bit speechless. "Is there a queen?" I ask. He makes full-blown eye contact with me. "If I mark you, you will become mine, and I will decide if I want you to be my queen." He replies. "What does marking me do?" I ask. "It makes you easier to track down; I can also call you telepathically, I am also able to feel when you are in danger or when you are making love, and my scent is all over you, which means that no other human and paranormal being will be able to be with you in a romantic manner." He said.

I gulped. "Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea," I said, grabbing my bag and guitar. I couldn't get out because he was blocking the way. "It was super cool meeting you, but I'm going to have to say Au revoir to you. I don't know how I will banish you, but I will."I said as I pushed past him and got out of the booth. I needed to find a hotel or some cheap motel to stay at. Then I need to hit craigslist or some site that could get me the ideal roommate quickly.

I was more worried about how the fuck I was going to get rid of him. I didn't read too much into breaking a blood bind. "You can't." He said, following me down the stairs. "Leave me alone," I said, quickening my speed. I landed on the last step. " I can't do that." He said. I turned to face him. "You haven't tried," I said and turned around to walk away. He grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall. "I don't want to see you waste money on some cheap hotel room and possibly get killed by some craigslist weirdo." He said to me. "You already paid me for your time at the guest house. So I don't want you to waste more money." He said.

                                                                 **************************
He begins turning right. There was a long strip of graveled road leading to the front of the house. It was large and painted white, with 4 pillars in the front and three steps leading up to the front door. The porch was large, with two tables opposite the entrance.

He parks the car in front of the steps. I open the door and get out of the vehicle. I could tell that he was very well of. I walk up the steps and to the door. He has my bag slung across his back. My guitar case was in his hand. He walked around to the back of the house. There was a massive gate with a tiny keypad. He punched in the code and the gate opened by itself. I followed behind him as we walked down a small path surrounded by large trees and rose bushes. The walk was about 5 minutes.

We arrived at this small cabin. It looked super cute. It wasn't too big for one person nor too small. I follow him to the door. I was putting in the key and turning it. The lock clicked open, and he turned the knob and pushed. I walked in behind him. He closed the door behind me. The aesthetic of the house was hot. The floors are made from some burgundy wood. The walls are the same color. The stairs lead up to other rooms. The lights in the house are very dim. But it wasn't all that bad. I followed him up the stairs. We passed three doors and arrived at a large wooden door. He opens the door.

The room was quite significant. The walls and floor were the same as downstairs. The furniture, however, seemed a bit fancier. They were a bit too oversized for my taste. The bed was in the center of the room. To the right was a large window guarded by a red curtain. There was a small wooden table and two chairs on each side. To the left of the bed was a bedside table. There was a boudoir against the wall. A foot or two away from the boudoir was a door leading to the bathroom. The closet is suitable by the toilet. It was a walk-in closet, to be exact. The furniture is right out of the Victorian era.

There were red accents along the room that made things more appealing to the eyes. "I don't need a room this big," I said. "You don't have a choice." He said. He put my belongings on the bed. "I can't wait to have my male friends sleep over," I said to myself. "I'll be staying in the guest house with you." He said." I laughed to myself. "Why so you can watch me?" I ask.

He walked forward to me. I back up as he continues to walk. Before I knew it, I hit the bed. He pushes me onto the bed. I was getting on top of me. I press him off of me. He moved off but returned to the same position. He tilted my chin upward. I was Leaning in very close to my face. I closed my eyes, getting ready for contact. His warm thick lips embraced my own. I was slowly sending shivers down my spine. I moan softly. He pulls away from the kiss. He was trailing kisses down my cheek and to my neck. I felt a sudden surge of energy run through me.

He moves his wrist to his lips. He was revealing a sharp pair of canines and closely resembling that of the Queen of the damned vampires. He suddenly started to trail kisses down my neck to my chest. He ripped off my shirt. Then I started sucking on my nipples. He gently flicked his tongue back and forth. Then nibbled on it. I moaned a bit too much. I was too dumb to notice the trap he had set. I could feel the warmth running down my throat. It was bitter like whiskey and tasted like how it smelled. More like sulfur, less like blood.

I sat up quickly trying to spit out what I could. But it was too late. I could already feel the strong side effects that came along with the consumption of his blood. I was starting to see two of everything. The burning started in my stomach and pelvic area. My heartbeat was not helping me. I felt as though my lung had collapsed into my chest. Before I could think to speak, everything went black.

                                                                   *****************

       *****************