-INITIATION-

Today is the day I am supposed to be receiving my sign and my guardian Angel. I didn't expect them to be this gentle with me. I had a few moment before the spiritual bath where I started to cry uncontrollably. I don't know why. They stepped me into the bathroom and had me take a regular shower. Then they told me to get into the warm bath that was filled with various herbs and leaves. I was honestly out of it. Outside the door was two drummers and a woman singing a song in Yoruba.

I was coming and going. For some reason the prayers that were being spoken over me made me even more emotional. I'm guessing I just never felt as though anyone really cared much about me. I'm not speaking on a basic level. I'm speaking about my soul and spirit. It honestly just felt as though the manifestation of what I felt was my guardian spirit was there and he was cleansing me of all of the sorrow and pain I had been keeping under wraps. My cries were getting louder with the prayers. Soon I felt a surge of pain ripple from my stomach to my heart. Before I knew it I was screaming out. That lasted for two minutes before I blacked out and was submerged in the bath of sacred herbs.

I awoke in a room after that whole episode.the drumming was so beautiful it was putting me under a trance. Before I knew it, it stopped. They got up and walked out and so did the singers. My god mother's and godfathers came into the room and closed the door. I was in a white t shirt and skirt. I had on a pair of white socks and my hair was up in a white towel. They sat in front of me. My godfather sat beside me. He started by documenting my name. Soon after I was shaking and separating a small shell and a round beaded ball. Then after I was watching  as the eldest godfather threw the chain.

He did it three times and spoke the native tongue to my godfather. After he did it again and I had to do a couple more small rituals. Not long after I received my collars.

My ESHU was very different it wasn't the usual head

My ESHU was very different it wasn't the usual head. It was a shell.

I also received my guardian Angel's collar

I also received my guardian Angel's collar. The funny thing is that they gave me my guardian angel's pot and everything I needed for him. They had already fed him and did the rituals needed for him. Way before I had woken up. I basically had everything I needed. All that would be left for me to do is receive my santo.

My sign was very interesting, it spoke of a woman who always walked naked with only a red,white, and blue glories on her neck and drew attention to her breats and beautifulness

My sign was very interesting, it spoke of a woman who always walked naked with only a red,white, and blue glories on her neck and drew attention to her breats and beautifulness. It also spoke of the fact that she got with many affluent men who fell in love with her passion and sex. So much so that they abandoned their duties and allowed the world to get worst. Orunmila was spoken to by Obatala. Orunmila knew the cure for the woman's problem. He brought a yam and snapper. Which he used to get rid her need for men,sex, and just wanting to be in a relationship. He did the ritual and brought everything to the ocean. Where he dumped it and said a few prayers. After that the woman's life was normal and very well.

They basically told me that they would do this ritual now to make sure that I didn't have to worry about having an attachment to Lazarus. It would kind of make me have my own sense of control. Which I felt I did, but apparently God/Olodumare does not think I do. I shook my head and agreed to it. It homely didn't take long. They fed my head with the snapper and then the yam. After doing so in a jar they put my in hair and sealed it. They said a few prayers and told me that they would be making a trip to the shoreline today when heading to the main town.

The ritual that followed after was a nice home cooked meal.The meal was very wonderful. I'm not gonna lie I really didn't say much to them. They didn't really expect me to. Since I had those two days of ritual. I knew too that it was important for them to complete the ritual a bit early because he wanted to take them out. I completely agreed with him yesterday. They had put in the hard work so I honestly can't even deny them the opportunity to rest and be treated like absolute royalty.
After the meal, I volunteered to wash the dishes but they refused. Instead they told me to go to my room and chill. They told me that I need to rest and just make sure that I am keeping my mind clear and spirit free from stress. I watched them clean up and after doing so they took shower, got ready, and left the house. I was practically home alone. I honestly don't know what to do. I want to learn a few prayers so that I can honor my ancestors,guardian Angel, and warriors. I just want to make sure my spiritual team is sharp.
I sigh and walk to my room. I walk up the stairs and down the hall. I walk into my room and close the door. I couldn't help it, I grabbed my yoga mat and began doing a work out. I did 4 sets 10 reps of push-ups, 4 sets, 10 reps of Superman push-ups on each side, I did 4 sets of 15 lunges, 4 sets of 15 squats, and 2 1 minute and 30 second wall sits. I wanted to keep it light on my core so I did a plank and some 4 sets of 50 basic sit ups. That took me a good hour and soon I was basically laying on the floor looking at the ceiling.

I watched as the fan spun and spun. I got up and decided it would be a good idea to grab my sword and practice some moves. I guess you could say I needed a good distraction. I walked out of my room and straight to the stairs. I run down it and to the back door. I run to the barn and open the door. I grab a sword and begin to practice my steps and movements. I hadn't noticed that I had been outside for so long. The sun was setting and somehow it was starting to rain at the same time. I put the sword away and run to the house.
——————————————————————————