-ENTANGLEMENT-

I awoke to the sound of the rain hitting the windows. This hotel was pretty interesting because certain parts of it have rooms with walls made of glass. It's in the middle of the forest, and those rooms face off in a direction where no one can see the person inside. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I take off my clothes and get into the shower. I used my rose body wash, squeezing it out onto the loofah and lathering it up. I begin to scrub my body from face to toe. I rinse off, and then I get out of the shower. I pat my skin dry with the towel and then apply the body cream.

I put on my underwear and a grey t-shirt, a simple dress, and an oversized jacket

I put on my underwear and a grey t-shirt, a simple dress, and an oversized jacket. I was in no mood to dress up or wear a bra. I put my locks in a messy bun and apply toner to my face. I then apply rose oil to my face and spray on perfume. I walk out of the room to see Johnathan and Heath cooking breakfast. They made chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled egg whites, beans, fruits, and meatless sausages. The table is already set and ready for us to eat. "There is the lovely princess; take a seat and eat up," Johnathan said. I felt like they were genuine, but at the same time, they felt terrible.

I sat at the table and picked up a small bowl

I sat at the table and picked up a small bowl. I scooped up two large spoonfuls of fruits and placed them inside. I put the spoon down and began to eat. I could feel their eyes piercing into my flesh. Though I wanted to say something about it, I kept my mouth shut. "So we decided to book a little spa day for you. It's not too much, but we want you to feel safe and sound. I know that you didn't... Well, I mean.." He wanted to say that I cast a spell, which resulted in this colossal clusterfuck. "Thank you, I appreciate it," I said before returning to eating. After five minutes of silence, I finished the bowl. They seemed very busy, consumed by a few pages on their computer. I didn't want to bother them.
"They're going to be a shared uber coming in five minutes. You may need to put on a bra."Heath said. "Why?" I questioned. He shook it off. "No reason, love, if you're comfortable like that. There's no complaining."He said. I was inquisitive now. I walk to my room and grab my wallet ---I arrive at the first floor, walking out of the elevator and into the main lobby. I walked past the group of individuals checking in and the frantic receptionists. I walk out of the hotel and see the tiny black stretch limo.

I see Lazarus and Lestat sitting across from each other, staring contently

I see Lazarus and Lestat sitting across from each other, staring contently. They both seem to be mad. I didn't want any part of this. I'm guessing this is some dumb activity to get us all on the same page. I think they feel this is a way for the guys to bond with me. Other. I shook my head and got into the car. I sat down beside Lestat. I could feel Lazarus calling me to sit by him. I somehow mustered up the guts and energy to ignore him. I could feel his blood boil, and the funny thing was that I could feel traces of the alpha's vibrations. He was pleased and had boosted his ego by the fact that I sat down beside him. I was only playing favorites because he has been somewhat of a nice person other than threatening to mark me and giving me a nip. I feel like he won't be distracted by other women. He doesn't need them for energy as Lazarus does. I hate how Lazarus is caught up with his work-wife. It makes my blood boil, and I haven't had the chance to show how it makes me feel to him. I have been doing an excellent job of putting up a shield. But I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give half a care in the world. I feel the Alpha's hand snake onto my leg. He gently grips it and slowly rubs it up and then down. He stops mid-thigh leaving a bit of skin showing, The tips of his finger hidden under the fabric. The other half of his hands is peaking out. Lazarus was gripping the glass of whiskey he had in his hand tightly. I could see his knuckles turn white. I say nothing, and I avoid eye contact. ----We were seated in the most little most luxurious spa ever. It was in the middle of nowhere, but that made it unique. Lazarus was on my left, and Lestat was on my right. We had to shower beforehand. Then they had us put on some white robes.

We are currently getting our toes done

We are currently getting our toes done. I opted for a light pink color. They opted for clear, and it was weird seeing these two macho men in robes and masks. They aren't the type to relax. After about twenty minutes, we got our nails done, which didn't take more than twenty minutes.

I had to get up to get yoni's steam

I had to get up to get yoni's steam. The funny thing is that I didn't notice Lazarus had slipped into the room when I walked in. The blue lamp dimly lights it in the corner of the room. It's created a bluish glow on his skin and my own. I wasn't facing him. I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I felt he'd be able to read me like a book, and he'd be able to gain complete control over me somehow. He came right behind me, and the thing is that I kept moving forward to see if he'd back down, and he didn't. He had me against the small table that was against the wall. My hand is on edge, softly gripping. He pushed his hard manhood against my robe. I felt myself growing weaker, and his sweet and intoxicating scent consumed me. "This puppy nip on your neck is nothing compared to my blood running through your veins." His husky voice whispered into my ear, making a shiver run down my spine.
"You're nothing but an entanglement. Sent here to get me caught up in your lust and work-wife bullshit." I was frustrated. "We'll see if you'll say that when I mark you for good." He said. That hit me in a way I didn't expect it to. I immaturely push against him, and he goes against me, his arms locking me in. I felt one of his hand snake down the front of my robe to my core. His finger brushes gently against my clit and soon touches my opening. He pushes inside, and I moan out in pleasure. He places his other hand over my mouth, silencing my cries of joy.

It was all brought to a halt suddenly

It was all brought to a halt suddenly. He created a significant amount of distance between us. A minute later, the spa specialist walked in. I could feel my knees slowly forming into jello. Though I wasn't saying it out loud, I'm sure my insides were calling out for more. I know he could feel it. Just by the smirk he had on his face before leaving the room.