-SAVED BY THE STRANGER-

Before I got on the plane I made sure I wiped the card clean that I gave him. The limit was $10,000.
I took it all and placed it in my duffel bag. I walked to the terminal and took a seat. I had a good 5 minutes before we board. I booked the flight that was about to take off. Someone canceled and their seat became open. So I took it and now here I am.
——-
The plane ride is going to be long. To my pleasure I have two empty seats beside me. Which is a great benefit. I am able to kickback the way that I wish to. It should take about 16 hours to get there. I bought a pillow and a blanket in the airport. I also got a bag full of snacks that I really didn't need to get. I think I was just stress eating from all the bullshit that I just had to go through. I didn't even bring a phone because I don't have one and uhm I'm pretty much fucked. I'll have to book a hotel at the airport.
I was a bit hungry but I wanted to wait until I got there to eat something. The most I'll have on here is a big cup of tea. I notice that there was a large briefcase in the backseat of the car that had a couple products in it which seemed to be from Johnathan. I really didn't wanna bring it. But I did. I knew that I could benefit from the herbs and all the other stuff inside. It was like a portable altar with everything I needed for spell work and other forms of magic.

There were small jars of herbs, various seeds, flowers, different kinds of waters, a ton  of candles, matches, oils, papers, And inks

There were small jars of herbs, various seeds, flowers, different kinds of waters, a ton of candles, matches, oils, papers, And inks. It had a ton of stuff that I would need to strengthen I my spirituality. He also left a mason jar full of herbs  and other things I would need for the next moon cycle. I made sure I kept it close to me. The best thing I can do is try to rent a car. But I don't know how successful I will be with that.

Yeah I knocked out not long after

Yeah I knocked out not long after. I had ear muffs on. I planned to buy a phone when I land. I didn't need anything fancy. I just need a good reception and unlimited call.
-
I awoke when the flight landed. I can't lie and say that I have been getting sleep for the past five days. I honestly feel as though this flight allowed me to get the beauty rest I've been needing. I grab my bags and walk off of the plane. I walked out of the terminal and to the main area. I stopped at the Apple store to get the electronics I need. I got the newest iPad and a cell phone.
I managed the get the connections and order a Uber. I decided it would be nice to go to a small cafe while I sit and decide where I'd be staying.
—-
I got out of the Uber and walked towards the small cafe. The road was a bit dark and I couldn't really see that well. I felt as if I was being trailed. I was actually right because I felt my whole body loose balance when the large had pushed me forward. I turned around ready to try to fight. Only I went into shock. My vision got clouded and I couldn't seem to help myself.
-
Stranger's P.O.V
I'm lucky to be trained in this form of martial arts.
Kalaripayattu is a strictly defensive martial art that focuses on exhausting your opponent by constantly shifting both your and your opponents center of gravity. The primary focus lies on both punches and joint locks and it often relies on the flexibility and endurance of both the attacker and defender. It is done with a sword.

The biggest strength of  Kalaripayattu is the ease with which you can learn it, but the dedication that goes into mastering it. By profiting from the shifts in balance of both fighters your opponent tends to become frustrated as none of their strikes hit, which helps defend your weaknesses more.
Kalaripayattu contains rituals and philosophies inspired by Hinduism.I managed to learn this art when I was studying abroad. As a cPractitioners of Kalaripayattu possess intricate knowledge of pressure points on the human body and healing techniques that incorporate the knowledge of Ayurveda and Yoga.Kalaripayattu is taught in accordance with the Indian guru-shishya system. I was a bit into everything at that point in time. Kalaripayattu differs from many other martial arts systems in the world in that weapon based techniques are taught first, and barehanded techniques are taught last.
I couldn't help but help her when I saw that they were about to start attacking her. She blacked out from the pure shock she was experiencing. I used the simple techniques I had learned at a remote village in India. The four demons disintegrated and soon there was a humming sound which disappeared into the wind. I picked her up and took her bag too. I think it would be best if she stays with my family and I. I also feel it would be best if I took the time to teach her how to defend herself from these creatures. I may even make her some daggers and swords. That way she can have an easy way of getting rid of them. I might have to test if she has any mystical powers. Anything that makes her shatter things.

This is the dagger I plan the get her

This is the dagger I plan the get her. It's small and it can be placed anywhere. I will make a sword for her. I have one in my mind. It suits her well.

Epiphany's P

Epiphany's P.O.V-
I awoke to the face of an angel. He  looked so concerned about me. I didn't really remember what happened after the attack. But I know that I wasn't in much pain.