-DEM BONES-

Johnathan's POV-
I received a call early in the morning around 5 am. I was woken up by the screaming of the witch. She couldn't seem to figure out why Lazarus wanted to cut her off all of sudden. She said that he told her to disappear silently from his life.Which was very odd, the spell had been going good for the past few weeks. So I don't get why all of a sudden he has randomly flipped a switch on her. I had already read in the cards that she and him weren't that compatible.

I also saw that he would cheat with her and without her. But I knew how to make his stick to one woman through the use of honey work. Which I did for them. But that should be the key fact to this working. But why isn't it. What the fuck could have possibly changed from then to now. I also haven't heard a work from epiphany. I wonder if she knows about this whole situation and what I did. I'm not gonna lie I have to do what I must.

I am getting paid a lot of money to do this work and I don't want to mess it up. Right now I want to become a top tier wizards so that my clientele can grown and become people of higher ranks in society. I would like to own another shop in some city in the USA. I just want to grow my business and flourish. I want to treat my man to finest things like life and allow him to enjoy the fruit of my labor with me. I smile to myself but instantly snap out of my mind when she squealed over the phone almost shattering my ear drum. "I'm on my way back to the New Orleans in the next two days. I'll see you in the afternoon. For now just figure this shit out and fix it ASAP." She said before hanging up.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk to  my office

I walk out of the bathroom and walk to  my office. I began shuffling my deck. "Does Epiphany know about what I did?" I asked the deck. Immediately the high priestess and queen of swords comes out. She does and she will be very defensive when we encounter each other again. "Does Lazarus know about what I did. Right there and then the king of swords comes up, then the two of swords, the eight of swords, the six of swords came out, right after that the hermit came up, and then the justice card. The card that crowned this was the wheel of fortune."Fuck." I said to myself.
This basically told me that he knows and it makes him feel as though he needs to be very defensive with his energy. He didn't know at first and couldn't really see what was going on. He was battling between his heart and the spells that was messing with his head. He was blinded to the truth.  He left to another country and of course being there makes him feel like there is a new home for him and we new destiny. Though it's a new environment and he doesn't know a lot of people. He is still able to break this spell and find his peace of mind and balance.

"Have they gotten help to break this spell?" The moon, death, temperance, fool card , the strength, sun card, and the lovers came out. Crowning that was the magician card. So they found someone who is helping them to break this speak. This is a person who is strong and will provide the strength they need to break the spell and put an end to the illusions I created. This will bring about balance and restoration with their relationship. This may lead to them getting into a happy commitment. This is with the help of the magician.

"What will be the result if I do another spell to stop this from happening?" I asked loud. Immediately the tower card came out, along with the five of wands,five of coins, nine of swords, the devil card, the hanged man, and the page of swords. The dem bones card came out. Which tells one to focus on what they need instead of want. To be pure and heed the message. This speaks about a male with a immature way of thinking getting himself into a situation where he is not able to get out of it or be saved from it. This leads to him having to fight and be left out in the cold from everyone. He ends up having sleepless nights and becoming tempted to do bad only leads him to darker paths of feelings stuck and conflicted.

I pack my cards up and light my sage. It wouldn't end well. But honestly there are ways of doing things that can cause a little scare. She will have to do a little fighting but this will be her proof of strength. This should at least open his eyes to who he really wants to have. I light the candles and do the spell. It's took a good fifteen minutes of prayer to get this done. Afterwards I let the candle burn out and then I properly dispose of it. I had used enough graveyard dust to make it a mini battle field for her.

I wasn't taking any kind of risks. I immediately did a protection spell for myself so I wouldn't have to feel any after effects. I texted her the plan and told her how to execute it. She replied with a solid okay. I put my phone away and I went back to my bed.I cuddled up to my lover.

——————————————————————————