-MEETING THE STRANGER-

I awoke to the sound of someone grinding something. I woke up to see a older lady in a rocking chair grinding some herbs with a mortal and pestle. I looked over to the other end of the room to see another woman who was younger than her by maybe twenty years. She was taking the bowl of oatmeal porridge off of the tray. She walked over towards me. "Here you go, please eat." She said. I took the food and began to eat.
After what seemed like twenty minutes, the older woman started asking me questions that didn't make me feel too comfortable.mainly because it made
Me think about Lazarus and our relationship. I tried to ignore it the best I could. But it didn't work she just kept saying uh. "What was that?" I asked her trying to pretend like I didn't hear her for millionth time.

Who is this man that you are with? She asked me. "His name is Lestat, I'm not with him. He was using me for sex and energy.." I said to him. "He is your husband, from what I saw in the reading I did on you." She said. "What about him?" I asked. "It seems someone close to you both did a terrible breakup spell. I don't want to get into the details now. However we have the perfect remedy for you. It will help to reverse the spell. This will help him to be able to get back into the space he was in before the spell was casted." She said. I let out a nervous chuckle.

"I feel it's best that this happened. It saved me a lot of time and it helped me to escape the cage that I was stuck in." I said. I try to dead the conversation. "I would like you to at least think about this offer. I also think it would be best for you to take some fighting lessons from my grandson." She said to me. I was curious as to who her grandson was. I remember a man, but I was too out of it to remember much of the angelic face I saw. I nod to keep things in unison. "He should be back anytime now. I wish I could wash this man's venoms clean from my system. Unfortunately I have to sit here and endure feeling this strong connection. But not being able to be apart of it because it's being fucked up by magick.

I sigh to myself. "We are going to prepare a couple of baths for you. You'll stay with us for the next few days before you can be on your own. My grandsons should be back in the next 10-15 minutes. We are gonna leave now and let you have your privacy." She said to me. I  nodded and smiled. Her daughter walks over to me and takes the empty bowl. "Thank you for the food." I said genuinely. They nodded and smiled at me. She left and her daughter left along with her. I sign and lean into the  cloud of pillows surrounding me.
———-
I can't help but wonder who this fucking group of demons are. What the hell did I do. Who did I even piss of to get his kind of hex on me. Fuck.. I can't seem to do anything right without someone fucking up my whole shit. I dart up as soon as I hear a knock at the door. "Come in." I said. The knob turned and the door pushed open. In came the most majestic man I've ever seen second to Lazarus. Honestly the third. Cause I can't lie and say that Lestat isn't hot too. That's besides the point though.

"Hi, I'm Ahmed, you met my mother and grandma earlier. I do apologize if they were a bit straight forward and assertive." He said to me. "No worries, they were very lovely." I said. His grey eyes flashed with amusement as a chuckle danced onto his pink lips. His hair covered his eye.He took that time to move it out of the way. He quickly swooped it into a sexy messy man bun. I was practically swooning over him without even realizing. "You're drooling love." He said to me. I snapped out of my daze and came crashing back to reality. "They told me that you have a husband." He said to me. "I don't." I said to him.
He didn't really say anything. "Are you taken?" I asked him. He smiled at me. "I am single." He said to me. A big smile stretched across my face.
I know that it wouldn't be too long before I fall head over heels for him. "I made you these two weapons. I want you to bring they with you everywhere you go. It will be your self defense. They were two beautiful pieces. I know that if Lazarus was to ever see me with them he would go crazy. I don't know why my mind always runs back to him.
———-
Lestat's POV-
My phone would not stop ringing. I was in an important meeting which was taking too long to finish. Mainly because I was anxious from the amounts of calls I was getting. My phone was on vibrate so no one could really hear it. It's just that I couldn't concentrate. I got up and excused myself from the meeting. I found a small empty office to answer the phone in. "What?" I asked not even looking at the screen. "Have you heard from Epiphany?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "No, I haven't. What the fuck is going on?" I asked. "She packed up her stuff and left. I can't even track her or anything."He said.

It sounded like he cares but the magick isn't really giving him the spark to take action. "I'll let you know if I hear from her." I said before hanging up. I call Johnathan right after. The phone rang two times and then he answered it. "What the fuck." I said to him. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You did the fucking break up spell?" I asked. "Yes I did." He said to me. "You know she left right and I don't even know where to star when it comes to looking for her." I said. "Just give her the space she needs. I'm sure if it's meant to be you'll find her or she will pop up." He said nonchalantly. "Anything could happen to her. I don't think you get that. She isn't under her husband's protection anymore." I said to him. "Well it is what it is. If it's all meant to be it'll come together. I'm gonna do a protection spell on her tomorrow's hopefully she is safe and protected." He said before hanging up.