-DISTRACTION-

I walk inside of the house, only to see my younger godfather sitting on the couch. He was holding something long wrapped in a beautiful metallic lie cloth. When he saw me, he looked up from it and had this smile on his face. It was so gentle and genuine. "I got this for you. It's specially made by a friend of mine. I told him to make it this color because with had a feeling that your guardian Orisha would be who I thought it was. I smiled at him. "You shouldn't have." I said to him.
He shook his head. "You deserve it, you've been through a lot and even just being able to do all of that in the last couple of days shows how strong you are." He said to me. I was kind of feeling a bit emotional. I had released a lot this morning and I knew he heard and saw it all. I nodded. I walk up to him and take the gift. I unwrapped and opened the long box. I took out the beautiful blue and white sword. It had amazing gems on it that was probably worth a shit ton of money.

My mouth was open and I was in awe

My mouth was open and I was in awe. I just had this strange admiration for this man and also the fact that he knew how to give good gifts. I love a good sword. I noticed that the sword came with a nice belt and attached to the belt was two matching knives. I loved it. "Thank you so much, I absolutely love it." I said to him. I walked up to him and gave him a bit warm hug. He hugged back. We both pulled away. "I know you want a distraction right now but you should really wash up and go to sleep." He said in a gentle manner. I smiled and nodded.
——————————————————————————
Lestat's POV-
I sigh to myself, it was more so because of relief. We had managed to find out where she was living. I knew they exact address. It was easy for me to feel fulfilled because I had coordinates. I will be having my men monitor her current Home and if she decides to leave, I'll be sure to have them follow her and see where she will be living. I'm not playing her game anymore after this. I can't stand the idea of her falling into the wrong arms and getting herself into big trouble. The funny thing is that I few as though she may have gotten herself deeply involved with this new family that she is living with.
I close my eyes and rub my eyebrows and whole face. I just feel this overwhelming amount of frustration. Some of if was because of the lack of sex I've had in the past couple of months. I just haven't found the right woman to be with. When I am intimate I like to mark my territory. Which means that I will be planting my see into whichever woman I get with. I don't have an diseases or anything like that. I eat healthy and make sure I drink a ton of water when I'm not drinking alcohol. I make sure my sperm isn't acidic. I also know how to wash myself. Which means that even when I have raw sex and cum inside my partner I don't have to worry about giving her an unbalance PH.

I am not a man whore. I'm very selective with my energy and sperm. I know that as a human she is very susceptible to becoming pregnant. But I don't care. I have the patience to wait nine months and extra two months if I have to. That is no problem. I can only imagine how amazingly good looking and smart our children would be. I'm giving her a good three days. Before I pop up on her and take her away to my private island. I'm gonna talk to Lazarus tonight about her and my plan for her and I. I'm tired of watching him used her and mistreat her. She is royalty and deserves to be treated as such.

One thing I'm going to ensure is that she gets a private teacher or two so that's he can continue her education and get a college degree. I want to see her succeed in life. Even if I have to find a business or two for her. I want to see her become the queen she truly is. I want her to be the best version of herself that she can be. So that she can be a great woman. I don't want her to limit herself and I don't want any man to limit her. I don't want her to be with a man who does not expand her horizons and way of looking at life.

I feel like there's so much more to life than her having to run in circles from a man who doesn't even recognize the pain that he's running from through having sex with multiple woman. He lowkey has a sex addiction and doesn't even know it. I get that he's an incubus but you can master the thirst for sexual energy by being with your mate. If you really wanted to. But he lacks the discipline in that area of his life. The last thing I want is for him to run back to her and give her some kind of spiritually transmitted demon or disease.

This man has his own problems to solve and shadow work to do. He's using pussy as a distraction. It's obviously gotten him where he is now. Stuck and fucked go from a spell. I shake my head. "Fuck." I said to myself. He doesn't realize how much pain he inflicted on her. He broke her and threw her to the side. I get up from my office chair and walk out of the room. I walk to the elevator to go downstairs. I didn't intend to get such a huge home. But it was one of the only properties in the area that I felt was secure and up to par with what I wanted. I knew that dinner was ready and that I'd have to let this man finally face the reality of what I had planned.