-I'M SORRY-

His friend followed behind me the whole ride home. He was what one would call a creep. Mainly because he was stalking me before he even decided to approach. Luckily I wasn't with his little games. There are so many crazy things happening in this world. The last thing I wanted was to lose my life. I would end up hearing my mother's warm voice yelling the four words I wouldn't say I liked hearing. " I told you so," I whispered to myself.
I kept driving along the narrow road. He seemed to have found the deepest spot in the forest area close to a large swamp. Then again, he was the king of the territory. I continued driving until I got to the gate. I pressed the button, and there was a buzz. I go along the cobbled path, pulling up to the front of the house. I put the car in park and turned it off. I unbuckle my seatbelt and open the door to get out of the vehicle. I get out and walk to the passenger side. I take out the large hemp bag. I turn around to bring it into the house, only to have Lazarus take it from me. James got the other stuff, and I locked the car and the door to the guest house.
***************

I pack out the last bit of groceries with the help of his friend. "Lazarus, I didn't know you had a mate." Lazurus looked at me right then and there. "That is our secret to keep, James." He said, smiling at him. He broke the eye contact now to look at James. Who was helping me to unpack the grocery? I'm not going to lie, and he is honestly such a southern gentleman. Lazarus finished his bottle of water and started assisting. He placed everything in the empty cupboards. The only thing in his fridge was water.

I haven't witnessed him eating a burger or anything. He seemed to have a thing for blood, though. "Go take a shower and change into something comfortable," Lazarus said as he placed the kale into the fridge. I nodded. "Thank you, by the way. I don't think I got to say that." I said before turning and walking to my room.

***************************

I got out of the shower. I was patting my skin dry with the towel. I pick up my rose oil and pour some onto the palm of my hand. I put the bottle down, rubbing my hands together. I apply the oil to various body parts, rubbing it into my skin. I put on my undergarments. I opted for a purple crochet top and black harem pants. I put on a pair of socks, and I let my hair down. I didn't know what to do with my locks. They looked elegant, but I wanted something simple. I opted for an updo. I wrap two of my waves around the rest. I was creating a loose high ponytail.

I apply witch hazel to my face, and I spray a bit of rose water on my skin. I use rosehip oil on my face rubbing it in with a face roller. I rub the roller onto my skin for about 5 minutes. I put it down and applied a bit of concealer under my eye, blending it out with a small brush. I use a bit of powder on the high points of my face. Then I apply my mascara onto my lashes. I was topping the look off with some lip gloss. I put on an oversized purple and flannel.

I grab my journal, wallet, perfume, crystal, gum, water bottle, phone charger, and rose water. I was placing everything in my new purse. A small pouch came with it, which helped me to keep things organized. I zip it up and spray on a bit of my perfume. I put it down and walked out of the room.

*********************************

James was not here, and Lazarus sat on the couch sipping whiskey. He was in something different. A paled blue shirt with plaid blue pajama pants. He looked so damn handsome. It's crazy. I watch him for a second and shift my focus to the bottles of wine. I open one and pour it into my new glass. I take a sip, instantly moaning with gratification. I allow it to settle in my mouth, allowing the body of the wine to caress my tongue.

He taps me on the shoulder, and I turn around to face him. His face is about one inch away from mine. His eyes locked on mine. The only word I could think of was, "wow." he leaned in to kiss me, and I trusted in allowing him to have me. The wine seeped into his mouth, and he swallowed. The kiss deepened, and soon I was sitting on the counter with my flannel and an entire hallway off. I wanted him. I reached for his belt; he pulled away suddenly. "I'm sorry," He said, shaking his head as if he disapproved of his behavior. I felt my heart sink.

All the tension building up was now settling on the layers of my subconscious emotions. This meant that pretty soon, I might end up losing my virginity. Due to the unbearable amount of sexual tension I am feeling. I groan lowly, hopping off the counter and picking up my glass of wine. I gulp down the remains and place the glass on the counter. I tried to fix my top, but due to the overwhelming amount of energy I was feeling, it made it hard for me to tie a bow. He came behind me and took hold of it, tieing a knot. "Thank you," I said in a low tone walking to the door and unlocking it. I walk out of the house and to my car. I get in.