-HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS-

He opened the car and opened the door for me. I got in and he closed it behind me. He walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk. He began packing everything out of the cart and into the trunk. He collapsed the cart and fold it so that I is not taking up any space. He closes the trunk and walked it the drivers side of the car. He gets in and closes the door. He starts the car and shifts the gear. "I need to schedule a driving test very soon and get a car." I said to him. "Just let me know when you are going to do those things so that I can help you." He said to me. I smiled to myself. "How is your day going so far?" I asked Him. He shrugged and then gave me smirk. "It's better now that I finally get to spend time with my goddaughter and help her set up her new home that I haven't been invited to as yet." He said laughing a bit.

I chuckled a shook my head. "Trust me when I say, you're gonna be helping me with a lot of stuff tonight. "Have a couple business catered stuff to do." I said. He looks at me with an amusement. "Business?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yes, I need to find a small and reasonably priced store front. Then I'm gonna need to get some furniture and whatever I need to set up a small shop. I want to sell conjure oils,candles, skin products, and crystals. I'm also gonna offer tarot sessions. If you want, you can offer your CONSULTE services there if you don't want to invite new people to your home." I said to him. He had this smile on his face that basically said that he was proud of me and was definitely willing to support it. "I can definitely assist you with that. I love the idea of you becoming an independent woman with her own business. I love it queen CEO." He said to me.

I smiled to myself and shifted my attentions to the road. It was getting noticeably darker and I knew that by the time we made it home it would be dark out. The ride was a little quiet for five minutes and then he broke the silence. "What exactly are we gonna be tackling tonight?" He asked me. I smiled at him. I grab my purse and get my notebook and pen out. I started a list-
Put food away.
Put up shelves
Put herbs in mason jars
Label jars
Put jars on shelves
Put together bookshelf
Put together side table
Put together coffee table
Unbox new decor and put them in desired location
Unbox new plants and put them in desired location
Unbox record player and put it on side table
Unbox records and put them in their holder.
Unbox 49 new books and put them on shelf
Put up new wall decorations
Wash and put away new kitchen ware
Put together table for work area
Unbox new stuff for my altar.
Prepare food and cook.
Set up new couch
Put television to the wall.
Add lights to various spots in the living room and work space.
Get tattooed.
Make products for business (May save that for tomorrow)
I completed the list and read the whole thing out to him. I could tell that he was a bit in shock. "How did you manage to get all of that stuff in such a short period of time?" He asked. I laughed "the power of the internet my friend." I said to him. "I'm glad I brought my bag of overnight clothes. This is gonna be a long and productive night." He said with enthusiasm. I was happy that he was willing to support me. About twenty minutes later we arrived at my place. He pressed the code into the keypad and the gate opened. He drives in and parks. The gate closes behind us and he gets out. He opens the door for me and I get out. He closes it behind me.