-DADDY BEAR FOREVER-

Lazarus's POV-
The moment my twins were born I did not let them out of my sight. The house was heavily guarded and I had the peace of mind that she was safe and would have a great birth without any interruptions. I can't lie this was not my first time seeing a woman give birth. It's just that this woman is my wife.. She is the mate that god chose for me. The mate that was so fucking forgiving in moments when she shouldn't be. I can't even think about all the thing I've put her through because it makes my heart hurt.

I was doing the best I could of making sure she felt comfortable during this whole pregnancy. I stayed by her side and never left her side once. I took her to beautiful island and she was dined and given the special treatment of a queen. I just couldn't help it. She's carrying my children, what else could I do? She is the love of my life and the light of my eyes. I am so thankful for the spell she did to summon me. It is exactly what lead me to her. It is what sparked this whole relationship.

She's so fucking strong. There was a moment when she was giving birth, where her walls were let down completely. She was in this vulnerable state, I could hear all of her thoughts and feel her emotions. In that moment I realized how much I put her through. I also realized why she grows distant every time she does something intimate. I knew that if I didn't show her how much I loved and appreciate her after her birth, she may take the kids and leave. She is a very sensitive woman.

She's not really the type to say I love you very often. I kind of have to say it to her. She doesn't like putting too much in one basket. I've disappointed her in the past. I've left her with broken baskets and with absolutely nothing to fill them. Now I'm working my ass of to make sure she is satisfied and content. If I have to buy her a star or give her the moon. I will
Make sure I find a way to do it.  I don't care what it is that she wants, she will have it. She and my kids are my number one priorities.

My duty is to make sure they are happy. It's strange, my feelings for her deepened even more than before. As the kids were growing in her I couldn't control my possessiveness over her. I also couldn't control the fact that I had to have ten guards around her at all times. I just couldn't manage anything happening to her or my children. Her genes meshed so well with my own. Our children has the most beautiful caramel skin. Their eyes are like my own, grey and sometimes switching to blue. Their eye colors shift like my own. It makes it easy for me to know what kind of mood they are in.

I've given her the comfort of resting and eating. I even have a whole massage crew coming by every two days to help her recover. Her godfather is gonna be getting her back into the routine of working out again. He god mother's making her traditional medicine for her womb and giving her baths. We actually have a ceremony tonight for the twins. They're gonna be getting a herbal bath and a protective bracelet. That way as they grow they will not meet harms way or get pulled into any bad paths.

I realized that I've been too protective of my kids. When Lestat volunteered to tend them I sort of pulled away and refused. I realized that I was very snappy. "Let me watch them, go sleep with your wife. Both of you need time together to rest. Uncle Stat has this taken care of." He said with a smile, taking them both into his grasp. He began to rock them both. Soon the cooing turned to deep silent snores. I didn't realize he was such a baby person. Honestly just a jack of all trades. He had managed to catch my baby girl and caught my baby boy. I didn't cry while she gave birth. But after it happened and I had a bit of time to myself. I wailed, not in a bad way. But in the way where, I just know that the man above has given me a blessing that I had only wished for a thousand years ago and never thought could or would happen.

My wife is an amazing woman, she is so strong and beautiful. She helped to heal me and transform me into a better person. It's crazy how she said she didn't know how to say thank you. This was the biggest way to say such a thing. I made two beautiful hybrid children with her. She had a smooth birth with no pain reliever. I didn't tell her but she was healing rapidly because I mixed my blood in some honey. I usually put it in her food. That way she is able to heal in peace. I don't want to intrude on her space. Her womb also needs a little time to heal so I'm giving her that.

I can longer be selfish, this woman is a mortal goddess. My world revolves around her and our children. I live for them, I breathe for them, I am always trying to bring a better man for them. I just want us to grow our family and build an empire. I want a house full of kids. I want to see her cook and I want to see her in her vulnerable and divine feminine state. We both had somehow managed to tame each other.
I will be her king forever. I will be daddy bear forever.