-THE EBO-

I had no kind of appetite for the food that was being cooked. In fact I spent the rest of the night outside on the porch. I can't even lie to you, I was ready for these magical beads and the ebo. I just need these demons to be gone. I don't have time for these games anymore. I sat there watching the bird fly by. The sun ended up setting and soon I was ring entertained by the bats flying in and out of the large brush trees. I sigh to myself. Time is moving absolutely slow and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm over these workouts and  fighting lessons. I don't have the beefy to do it anymore. I think now that I know the root of this problem I can better assess the situation. I mean it's already been assessed but still.
There is so much that needs to be done for me to break this stupid ass spell Johnathan decided to put on Lazarus and I. The things I hate about this is that after it's broken I can't speak to Johnathan ever again. I have to leave him alone and stay far from him. He basically ruined our friendship for a few pieces of silver. I'm upset at the fact that Lestat probably knew, I feel that may be why he came to the house when things were complicated and was acting so jittery. He even asked me if I was feeling alright. Knowing damn well that I was in danger and that this whole relationship was gonna blow up in my face. I honestly regret opening up to any of these men. I should of poisoned them when I had the chance. Get it all over with. I sound crazy but at this point anything that would of guaranteed my safety and security seems logical at this point in time. No matter how fucking stupid it may be.
I get up from the chair and walk inside. I close the door behind me and walked to my room. I lock the door and start to figure out how I'm gonna get my white clothes for this thing. Before I could go to the bathroom, I heard a gentle knock at the door. I walk to the door and open it. There stood mr.handsome, he had this genuine smile in his face. "What's up?" I asked him. "I got the animals for your ebo and initiation. We will wake you up around 6 am and start everything. It's a good six day process and the ebos will be three to four days long. We are gonna try to do it all in one time and then make sure they are accepted. I bought you a nice amount of white clothes to wear before, during, and after." He said to me. He handed me a bag full of white clothes. They were simple,classy, and comfortable looking clothes. I dumped the bag in the bed and went through each garment one by one. "Thank you." I said nervously. I know that he used the money out of what I gave them to get the clothes. I felt the need to pay them extra for doing such hard work. I felt guilty and inconsiderate. "My pleasure, I want you to get some rest and I will be sure to wake you up when we are ready to start the ebo." He said to me. I smiled at him and watched as he left the room.
I'm guess the ebo will be done first and then I will have to wait two days after that day to do the ceremony. I sigh to myself, feeling my stomach drop. I hate the fact that I literally have to sever this connection I  have with this man over the dumb decisions of another man who feels like money should be valued over friendship, free will, and love. I groan to myself.
                       ——————————
I woke up feeling pretty out of it. I couldn't seem to go to sleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about that man and how he had such a hold on me. To the point where I was slowly losing traces of myself because he was testing me. But I guess I kind of fueled it. I sigh to myself. I walk to the shower and turn on the water. I grab the rag and soap it up. I wash my body with it. I rinse off and then I shave my legs and the majority of my body. I rinse off once more and apply a scrub to my entire body. I wash off and then exits the shower. I walk over to the sink and wash my face. I apply a a mask and rinse my hand off. I turn off the water and put my hair in a low bun. I put the handkerchief around it and tie it. I put on my clothes and undergarments. I put on socks and then I wash my face. I apply a small bit of lip balm and facial oil. Then I walk downstairs.
I can't lie, I was extremely nervous.  There was breakfast on the table. He was sitting there eating some of the fruits that was on a large plat in the center. His mother and grandma were seated at the table. They were also eating. I walked to the table and sat down. "Grand rising." I said to them. They smiled at me. "Grand rising love." His grandma said. His mom eyed me with a smile. "Are you nervous?" She asked I couldn't help but to nod. "Don't be it will be a little bloody but it will be over before you know it. We only have to work with one Animal today. For your warriors we have to work with five." She said. I nodded in acknowledgment. Drinking some of the tea. I took a bit of my toast.

                        —————————
Time flew by so quick. I was standing in front of a beautiful blue pot. It was filled with shells and stones and so much more things you'd see in the ocean. " I need you to kneel in front of this pot." She said and I followed her instructions. She started speaking another language. She then proceeded to get the animal and humanly kill it. The blood dripped all over my head and down into the pot.  I she spoke more and  then she placed the animal on the white cloth on the ground next to the pot. My eyes were closed during the last part.

She wrapped a cloth around my hair and then she proceeded to closed the ceremony after throwing four pieces of coconut to see if the work was done in the favor of the spirit who was protecting me. She threw them and all of the pieces landed white side up. That was a good sign. Her daughter led me inside of the house to my bathroom. She gave a large mason jar of herbal bath to bathe in. I took a regular shower and then I poured the mixture all over me. I had music on so I danced a around a bit. I washed my hair and conditioned it. I then rinsed it all out and then poured the remaining amount of the herbal mixture in my head. I rinsed it off soon after and grabbed a towel for my hair. I wrapped it up and then I grabbed one for my body. I got out and oiled my whole body. I put on my deodorant and under garments. I put on a huge shirt and a pair of harem pants.
I take my hair out and then I grab the whipped Shea butter that I had and beg and to retwist it. It took me a good thirty minutes. When I finished I poured out some oil into my hand and then ran it through my hair. Then I wrapped it at the root. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." I said. He walked in and into the bathroom. He had this genuine smile on his face. "How are you feeling?" He asked me. "I am feeling great, my aura is clear and so is my head. I feel a lot light and I don't feel as much anxiety as I did before." I said. He smiled and nodded. It was almost as if he felt a huge sense of relief. "That is exactly what I wanted to hear. We fed your head and then the orisha who's is defending you. The life of the Animal was used in place of your own. That way you will no longer have to worry about the legions following you. Now you will be at peace." He said to me. He walked over to me and took the blow dryer out of my hand. He plugged it up and then began blow drying each loc. I blushed at this kind gesture. "My mother is you God mother and so is my grandmother. I am now your godfather. Which means that we cannot have sexual or intimate relations. But I will always be here for you no matter what." He said to me.