-BIRTHING & RESTING DAY-

Today is the day in which we prepare all of the animals. We also open the ceremonies for things to go well. I made it outside and watched as they prepared everything. An hour passed and we were ready to start. The took me to a corner of the back yard where we performed a ceremony to call upon my ancestors. They also cleaned me with the white dove and sprayed me, they did it to themselves and continued. Soon after they recited a couple words in Yoruba and then ended the bird's life as a gift to the ancestors.

The next part of the ceremony was all about feeding the warriors. They were using a small goat to give birth to these spirits and to make sure they were well fed. They started out that part of the ceremony with prayers and water. They also lit some candles. They started reciting more proverbs and then they started feeding the warriors. There was other stuff that I had to do that we a little bit on the weird side, they fed my beads and then told me to go to the bathroom upstairs. They had cleaned the fuck out of it and filled it up with a lot of herbs. My god mother came in and started reciting prayers over my and my head. They sapped me with leaves of the berms and poured it on my head. After doing so they left the bathroom.

I got out of the tub and turned on the shower. Rinsing off and getting out. I dried off my body and put on a simple long sleeved lined white dress and someone white female boxers.. I wrapped my hair up in the towel and went straight to bed. The next day was basically for resting. So I took it upon myself to retwist my hair and give myself a haircut. I shaved the sides of my hair and around the back. It looked pretty decent for my first time doing something like this. I also tried my very best to cut my eyebrows and shape them the way I wanted. Then I felt the need to shave my entire body and ask my godfather to take me to the nail salon. I just wanted a basic gel manicure and pedicure.

I really wanted to get a facial and a sleeve of tattoos

I really wanted to get a facial and a sleeve of tattoos. I kind of want to change my look. I put on white sweat pants and a tight cropped top. I put my hair in a bun and wrapped it up. I sigh to myself and grabbed my wallet. I walk out of the room and to his room door. I practically banged on it. He opens it with on grey sweats on. I couldn't help but notice his large manhood. I gulped and broke eye contact with it. I looked at him him in the eye. "Please take me to the nail salon. I also wanna get a facial." I whined at him. "Okay, let me put a shirt on." He said walking to his closet and grabbing a white shirt.

We walk downtown the stairs and to the front door. His mom fixed us a plate full of food. We walked over to the table and began to eat. About twenty minutes later we were in his car and heading to the shopping area. He parks the car and we get out. He locks it and we walk to the nail salon. He opens the door for me and I walk in. We walk up to the front desk and he begins to speaking in Moroccan. After five minutes another lady comes out and asks me to go to the back with her. She leads me to a room where there was two pedicure chairs and two desks to do nails at. I sat down at the pedicure chair and he sat beside me. We were attended to in the best fashion possible. It made me feel absolutely cared for.

About thirty minutes later we were sitting at the manicure chairs and I was getting a simple manicure. I really wanted acrylic but it would honestly cost me a problem. I would end up chipping or breaking a nail while fighting a demon of something. That's the last thing I need to be honest. He ended up getting clear gel. Which I through was super cute. He enjoyed it a lot. "I'll be taking my mom here tomorrow after you get your sign and know who your guardian Angel is." He said. I smiled at him and nodded. "That sound like a sweet idea. They absolutely deserve it." I said to him.We left that room and went to another room where they sat us down and began to give us a nice seaweed facial. It was absolutely soothing. It took about thirty minutes.
The aftermath is absolutely beautiful, my skin was glowing in the best kind of way. It's the little things like this that keeps going. I'm able to look good and and feel good. He was helping me a lot on the spiritual and physical end. My body is absolutely ripped and my spiritual life is about to take off in the best way possible. I literally feel bad for Johnathan. He doesn't know what's about to hit his ass. Everything is gonna bounce right back on him. He won't even know how to handle it all. I sigh to myself and walk to the counter. He took out some cash and paid. I honestly was not expecting him to. Soon after he got the receipt and set up an appointment for his mother and grandma. Then we left. I was excited about tomorrow because I didn't really know what to expect. This is just the beginning of it all. But that's the nerve racking part.

While we were in his car he looked at me for a second. "What's on your mind?" He asked me. "I'm thinking about getting a small place for myself right after this ceremony. It might be a little farther into the country area than your place. But that's what I need right now. If anything I might go back to Italy. But that would lead to my former fiancé getting a hold of me and putting me on lock. "You had a fiancé, two fiancé's?" He seemed super surprised. I nodded. "I did and now I don't. Anyway, you can help me find one if you like?" I said to him. "I'll think about it." He  said with a smile.