-THAT'S ENOUGH-

We decided that it would be nice if we took a quick dip. I jumped into the water and he did the same. I did a bit of swimming. We also spent some time splashing each other. He had some jet skies come out not long after. I got on one with him and we rode around for about an hour. I got one of my own and we played simple games with each other for about thirty minutes. We got back onto the boat and he went straight to a small closed that was located in the stairway. He pulled out a fishing pole and walked over to the end of the boat. He stood there with the pole and one of the security guards brought some bait to him. He took it and put it on the hook. He threw it in the water and stood there in the calmest manner.

About thirty minutes pass and he caught about two large fishes. He threw a cage over board and now he's kind of waiting to see what he ends up catching. He gave the fishes to the chefs. Who were making them into filets and sushi. I sat there watching everyone do their thing. I didn't really know what else to do. This is my honey moon so technically I'm supposed to keep things chill. He was sipping on his whiskey. Something came through me. I honestly don't know why I felt like causing so much trouble. But I did. I walk up to one of the security guards and start speaking to him. I chose one specifically.

He had wild curly brown hair that he had up in a bun. He was so muscular and built in all the right places. His suit fit him perfectly. His face was so immaculate. He almost looked to be some sort of hybrid like Lestat. His lips parted, but before he could really say anything. I felt a large hand wrap around my arm. Lazarus pulled me away from the men and to the edge of the boat. "You should learn how to express yourself." I said to him. He scoffs. I roll my eyes and shift my attention to the chain he was pulling up onto the boat. About two minutes later he pulled up a cage full of crabs,lobster, shrimp, and small fish. I was honestly suprised. I walked over to the area where the chefs were preparing to food. I observed what kinds of spices and herbs they were using for each dish.

I shifted my attention back to my husband. He walked up to me. I stepped back, I didn't want him to touch me. I kind of just wanted him to go without it for a little just to make the passion intensify. I turn around and walk to the room. I close the door and lock it. I wasn't in the mood to speak to him. I was so tired. All we have been doing is going to a lot of places and fucking. It's very tiring to do all of those things. Then when I get back to Morocco im gonna have to stick all of my products back up. I sigh. I walk to the bathroom and take off my swimsuit. I get into the shower.

30 minutes later I had on a white linen shirt and white linen pants. I had on nude undergarments. I also had on some long socks and my hair was in a messy/curly bun. I put on my perfume oils and kind of put on some rose quartz earrings. I walk out of the room at the same time he walked out of his. He was wearing a matching set of clothes. We were matching perfectly. Down to the docks. He smiled at me and led the way down the hall and up the stairs. We walk to the table that was set for us. We took a seat and shared out the food. Soon after we ate and spoke about our time here so far.
After we had dinner we watched the sun set and then made our way back to the shore. We got off of the yacht and go into the car. We were driven back to our vacation home. I went straight to my room and locked the door. He was very confused because he as knocking on my door. "Is everything okay?" He asks me from behind the closed door. "Yeah, I just need to sleep. I'll see to you tomorrow rising." I said before hopping into the bed and knocking out.
——————————————————————————-
The next day I woke up and did my classic shower routine. I put on my oils and a simple white flowy mini dress. I added a brown belt and a pair of flats. I also added a tutu. It gave the dress a whole lot of volume. It looked so pretty. I put on a bit of makeup and some deep cherry lip-stain. I smelled good and looked so delicious. I pack a small purse and walk out of my room. My hair was down today, with a small scarf wrapped around it and a cute hat. I walked down the stairs, instantly locking eyes with him. I could see his eyes shift from red to a deep maroon color. He was hungry for me. I smile at him and give him a wink.

"Are you ready for your gifts?" He asked me. I nodded and laughed a little. I didn't really know what to expect from Lazarus and Lestat. They are very wealthy men who do not think twice about spending a shit ton of money on my and in general. I bite my lip and focus my attention on what he is doing. He takes out a blind fold and walks up to me. He ties it around my eye. "You ready?" He asked me.I nodd and he started to lead me out back. When we got to the area, he took the blind fold off. The first gift I saw was a baby blue roles Royce, I literally couldn't form any words. I was t the flashy type and I wouldn't even be able to trust myself to drive that.

I noticed the second gift which was a sailboat with the words "sweet baby" written in French on it. I was stunned. "Do you like them?" He asked, taking my hand and leading me to the car. He opened the door and gave me the okay to look at the car. I did it swiftly and then moved on to the boat. "T-tthank you." I stuttered out. I honestly felt like I owed him so much. "We will be using this car for the rest of our trips here." He said to me. "Okay." I said in a whisper. I filled him to the sailboat.

I don't know what took over me, but I followed the security guard from yesterday. I took his hand and got onto the boat. I kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you." I said to him. I don't know why I didn't raise how messed up it was to do that before even doing it to my own husband. I knew that he would probably be a bit upset. But honestly he is a very unpredictable man. He gets onto the boat and I could feel him eyeing me. He took me on a ten minute tour of the boat and I was in awe of the beauty.

"This is your boat, we are going to go for a ride now and then in an hour or so we will go back home and then go out once again. He said to me. The funny thing is that even though I had been getting rest I still felt so tired. This get more like fatigue. I nodded in acknowledgment. About twenty minutes later we were sailing. It was so relaxing. He had been wanting to come close to me all morning but wasn't able to because I kept distancing myself from him.

There was this moment where I was a bit curious to know the security's name. "What is your name beloved?" Asked making full blown eye contact with him. I flash him an innocent smile. He looked at me then behind me. His features shifted in one brief moment. "That's enough." Lazarus said before ending me over, ripping my underwear off and pushing his manhood inside of me. When I say I was shocked at how much he couldn't seem to keep his mood under wraps.. "Lazarus, what the fu.." He pushes into me a little deeper. "Stay and watch." He said to the guard. The guard had this strange look of concern on his face. I  shook my head.

. "Please go, just leave us." I choke out. I couldn't seem to speak. My words were slurred. "If you walk away I will fire you." Lazarus said. "No he will no.." he pulls out and then slams back into me. "Oh my GGgod."I choke out in pleasure. The guards walk away and to the inside of the room below the boat. "What the fuck is wrong with you." I said in a whimper. "You.. you love to play these childish games. I'm your husband. I shouldn't be deprived of your touch and attention. I didn't think it was right for you to give him and kiss after I show you two gifts." He said with a grunt at the end.

I went silent, I was getting drunk off of his strokes. I couldn't seem to find my sense of balance. He started to amplify each stroke. I screamed out in pleasure, feeling a huge pressure against my pelvic wall. I let it go and to my suprise I had squirted all over him. "Ffuck." He said in this weird tone. It just sounded like he was proud or something. I felt so embarrassed. He leaned forward and sunk his fangs into my neck. Once again I was out cold.