-UNEXPECTED NEWS-

Godfather's POV-
The next day I woke up a bit earlier than usual. I put on a white pants and shirt. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I put on a hat and walk down the hall and to the stairs. I walk down the stairs and to the living room. My mom was cooking breakfast. She made fried sausage with bacon and egg. She also added toast and side of spinach. She also added fried potato. I ate two plates and everyone practically went back for more. When we were done eating I washed everything up. That took about twenty minutes. I took another ten minutes to sweep and clean the counters. I also wiped off the table and put away the table mats.

I finished that and went straight to the work room to put the dry herbs in the basket. I bring the mixture and basket to the main area we would be doing the work. After doing so I watch as my grandmother puts a two large bottle of pills that she made last night on the table. To my surprise she put a smaller one which was in a pink bottle. That let me know it was for Epiphany.
Then my mom put down a two nice white handkerchiefs and on top of them she was going to put down the bracelets and the collars. The charms had been attached to the collars. But right now the collars were in a small bowl of herbs and water and spirits. They needed to be fed. We had everything prepped. And laid out. The bath was the very last thing we do. To took a bit of the the bath and used it to consecrate  and cleanse the bracelet and collars. That was done earlier while I was asleep. The only thing we have to do is clean these men and ourselves. Then we have to feed the saints and the jewelry.

We all went outside and began the prayers. We made sure to pour water to cool down the spirits. Then we lit the candles. We said more prayers and called up who we needed to. After doing so we cleaned ourselves with the first bird and then the second. We fed the saints and laid the bird beside the saint in the proper manner. After doing so we did the goat. We fed the saints once more and the jewelry. After that we poured more water and said more prayers and then closed the ceremony. After doing that we took the med upstairs and brought them to their own room. Luckily they had their bathroom. We ran a somewhat of a hot bath and poured some of the dry herbs and the mason jar into the tub. Half and half in both tubs. We made a giant tea basically. We prayed over the bath and then had the men get in and we began the second  cleansing. While they were in the bath we gave them a shot of herb water. They took it nearly gaging and knocked it back. After doing so it sealed the cleansing. The third and last process was done. Now we have to light a sacred herb and leave them here for the next fifteen minutes.
——————————————————————————-
We gave the two men their space and immediately it started. One was wailing and the other one was groaning in a manner which told me her was hurt. This continued for ten minutes. It seems like they were battling their demons or something. When the ten minutes were over it died down. We walked back into their bathroom and pick them up and rinse them off. We dry them and dress them in white and take them to their beds. They were both knocked out. This was something that happened naturally. This meant that it worked and it took a lot out of them physically. So it's basically time for them to rest and recoup for the next two days.
——————————————————————————-
The next day I decided  it would be good to give the men something to do.  My mother had made us some smoothie bowls which we devoured. We packed a light lunch and headed out to the mountain area to hike. We did this for maybe a good two hours. That went pretty well. They both didn't talk much. It's almost as if they were processing what they had to go through last night by themselves and even in their sleep. We ate lunch and then I took them to the beach that was a good ten minutes away. I showed them a few sword moves and they practiced that on each other for a good thirty minutes. After that we took a quick dip in the ocean and then we walked the beach for a bit. I ended up finding a nice conch shell and both of the men found some beautiful large pieces of sea glass and dried up coral.

We took a drive back home. On the way back they were quiet. We get to the house and they went their own rooms and shower and cool off. About an hour later they came back down to eat dinner. After dinner they went to their rooms and didn't come up after that. The next day was pretty much the same. It was their third day. The night however had an unexpected turn. At around 1 am we received a call stating that Epiphany was Gone and that there were over 10 bodies including one female found dead in the house. The front door and a few of the windows were said to have been broken. Her car was gone from what they saw and she had packed a couple stuff and left a trail of her own blood. She was injured and running. That's fucking dangerous and stupid. I knew she had a pride that was bigger than Victoria's bay. It's just that I would prefer her to face us and allow us to help heal her. I know that she is taking things into her own hand and that's not good. Fuck. We all got into one  car and drove to her place.