-THAT'S A LOT BETTER-

I awoke the next morning in his arms. He had them wrapped around my waist. I tried to get out of his grasp but he tighten it a little bit. I could tell that today I'll definitely be starting my day with him up my ass. "I need to go take a shower." I said to him. He let go and watched me as I got out of bed. I walk into the bathroom and get naked. I turn on the shower and get in. I didn't notice that he was right behind me and very naked. "What are you doing?" I asked him trying not to look at his manhood. It was rock hard. I shook my head and turned around. I thought we could save a bit of water." He replied. I rolled my eyes.

He came very close to me to the point where his manhood was poking my lower back

He came very close to me to the point where his manhood was poking my lower back. He grabbed the shampoo body wash and  popped the top open. He poured some onto his wash cloth. He ran it under the water and squeezed it gently into it started to sud with bubbles. He then began scrubbing his body from neck to toes. I shifted my attention to myself and began scrubbing my body. He was washing off his body now and then he pour more body wash into his hands. He placed it on his manhood gently massaging. I could tell that my presence made him even more turned on. His eyes were very dark and filled with lust. I turned around and began washing my body off. "You know, last night I saw you watching me. I didn't want to break my concentration, so I kept the show going." He said whispering in my ear. He kissed my neck gently. I felt myself grow weak. I pulled myself together and finished up. I stepped out of the shower and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and apply my usual stuff. Today I feel like lounging.

I put on a pair of ivory linen pants and a cropped tank top

I put on a pair of ivory linen pants and a cropped tank top. I had on underwear and no bra. I sprayed on perfume and decided I would go for a very fresh faced makeup look. I opted for a facial oil, bb cream, under eye concealer,cream blush, highlighter, mascara, lip gloss, and a small bit of powder. I could feel him watching me as I applied everything. He had this look in his eyes. As thought he was admiring me and perhaps feeling more than lust for once. It was a very innocent look. He buttoned up his shirt and ran some gel loosely through his hair and sprayed on his cologne.
I shook my head knowing how much of a pull I had towards him despite the alphas bite. I walk out of the room and to the hallway. I walk down the hallway and up the narrow stairs. I walked onto the main deck to see a table with a lot of food on it. Lestat was in the jacouse relaxing and drinking. The couple were  swimming in the actual ocean. I walked over to the table and picked up a plate. I placed some food on it and handed it to Lazarus. He took it. I put some food on the next plate and hand it to him. I grab two cups and pour some orange juice inside. "I want to go sit by
Lestat." I said. He walked behind me and we took a seat at the small table.